Alien invasion RP

yes it is awesome and reeper66 you can join you roleplay a news station

This is Kiky From The Antartic i have noticed anomalies in the magnetic poles!
What a great big hole appeared near the station and it’s saying something, I will tell u when we figure it out.
Oh no, it’s in :belgium: Jesus it says all troops come to Continent 7.

BREAKING NEWS THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (switzerland) HAS ABANDONED ITS NEUTRALITY AND HAS JOIN THE WAR WITH NATO AND THEY HAVE MORE ADVANCED WEAPONS THAN THE USA

This is the Radiation Crustacean, and welcome back to the ‘Paranormal Vault of Spook’!
With rumors of a planetary invasion going around since 2002, I can confirm that this is nothing new. There has been an ongoing invasion for years now, and this latest event is just the result of mass hysteria. OR IS IT!?!?!??!?!
THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO US!!! CHEMTRAILS WERE A DIRECT RESULT OF GLOBAL WARMING!!! BELGIUM IS JUST ATLANTIS BUT WITH GERMANS!!! WHERE ARE OUR ELBOOOOOWWWSSS!!!

New news:Flanders went independent also saucerism is now the most followed religion

Hello we have detected a huge mass orbiting Earth its in a stable North to South orbit.
Bases have formed on Antartica im leaving!

Oh… my… god… explosion gunshots RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (cameraman drop camera) (static)

The unidentified object, said to be in high Earth orbit, has emitted a massive EMP blast. The blast shut down satellites, vehicles, electronics, and all mechanical machinery.

It is advised that you stay within your homes until further investigations are attempted.

The United States military has been attempting multiple air strikes onto the unidentified aircraft, though it seems to have deflected these strikes. No explosive weaponry and artillery is viable for taking out the craft, including nuclear weapons.