Ambassador

Premise- 100 trillion people are chosen (at random) from earth&other places to participate in a tournament, the winner will be the Ambassador of the hyperverse!

There are a few catches though

• if you die, you DIE! (Tough luck)
  • Every month there will be a Modifier/Disaster, these can be good and bad. (Decided by fate, a blessing for one may be a curse for the other)
  • As for this one, you are not yet strong enough to know.

There are a few things you should know before setting off on this journey of infinite proportions…

• every month, you also get a choice of Augments (read further for an explanation)
  • everything here may/will kill you, every choice you make will consider whether you live of die.
  • every month, is approximately… three *******. You know what I mean!

Augments-
Augments are, in mortal terms, superpowers. Though you wont see flight or teleportation here.

Augments are categorized via mastery, fusion and ascensions.

Lets say you had a frog control augment, it would be listed as,

• Frog Control ~initial ~0 ~0

If you mastered it you would get the choice to choose another augment, or ascend it. Ascensions can only be 1 level above your fusion level else your body wont be able to handle the consequences.

You can equip 3 augments at a time, and when mastered, can fuse same fusion leveled augments together, to gain a stronger effect/broaden the augment.

good luck!

GOK Note- I know I am not very reliable anymore when it comes to forum games, 3 down the bucket and were still waiting for that second season of Pangea reformation! so i will give an option.

• Practice round- 5 rounds off gameplay with 5 individuals, after that more can join and we restart while I amend whatever hax you come up with.
  • Full speed- pile on the pressure!

0 voters

3 Likes

First 5 to respond their characters age + discription will play in the tutorial round.

Beware it will be a round a day, you will be skipped if you dont so any action.

@everyone

1 Like

Ņ̵̨͕͎̦͈̖̖̩̥͔̯̤̱̯̀̓́́͛̈́̃́̋͂̔̌̚ȁ̸̢̗͓̱̠͍̯̄͋͐̏̒̑͐̓̂̕̕͠m̶̧͕̱̺̹̹̙̪͇͗͛̀̽̈͘͘ẹ̸͖̘̖̣̦̯͂:̴̨͙̗̭͖̥̲̤̤̮̰̞̞̭͔͆̈́̕ ̷̨̢̢̛̖͕͍̰̻̭̹͉̗̓̄̀̂̽̍͊̍̓̈́̉͝V̸̨̛̗̘̤̯̻̆̆͂̅̑̎̈́͘̕ę̴̲͇̞̫̮̺͈̣̠͔̖̺̾̒̅̕s̶͎̗͉̲͍̫̙̜̯̞̻͓̓͑͛̆́̑͐͂͆̄́̃̕s̶̲̈̓̾̀̃̇͠ẹ̴̰̣̭̠͈̺͘͝͝l̵̦̝̦̘̞͇͚̘̩̙̠͂̈̈́̀͜ͅ ̴̼̖̬̝̟̀̂̃̂̉̑̒̐̽̈͠
̶̨̪̩̬̰͇̘̮̓͆̔̄̎̀̇̿̿̉̾͜͝A̷̧̳̯̯͚̝͔̓͜ġ̶̡̨͖̼̩̫͖̥̐̔̋͗̌͒̾̇̀͠͠ĕ̸̲̠̃̒̏̀͐͌:̸̡̝̬̳̭̳̼̯̫̄͛̇͠ͅ ̸̨̧̨̛̖̘͔̭̟͎̭̪̳̩̼͙@̵̧̡̹̭͈̱͙̓̎̄̀͆͒͊%̸̛͔̺̊̄̅͑̑͋͂̓̓̉̐͊&̸̥̯̖̜̻̤̼̯͍͇̭̟̬̻̙̾̍#̸̩̉̒̒̎̇̏̓͘*̷̢̛̘̥̙͓͖̘͚̭͔̺͌́͆̒͛̌̉̒̿͜%̵̘̗̫͈̓̀̈́̂͗̅̌̒͊̓̍͆̈́͝^̵̧̛̺͓̤̩̥̹̥̫͔̜̂̆̓̾̈́̽̈́̄̔͑̏̾̎
̷̛̤̱̓́͐̏͌́͊̎̕͝Ḑ̶͔̰̜̫̰̻͔͕̫̟̪͓̈́é̵̢̡̺̣͎̘̓̓͝s̶̺̝͔̝̻͍͔̜͍̙͖̤̲͋͌̀̐́̔̈̽͗͒̔c̵̨̭̞̘̰͉̠̬͕̣͔̏͐̀͗͋̓̎̓̉̎͜͝r̵̛͚̳̯͉͌͑̆̈́̃͑̅͐̓̀͂̅͝͠i̷̢̧͍̙̗̘̟̘͎̟͍̯̜͐̂͋̅̅̀́͐̔͊͘͘p̴̧̻͉̑̀̿́̀͂͂̑͛͘t̸̘̳͎̄̊̌͛́̏̏̆̅̉̉̔̅̚̕i̷̺͓̻̟̠͘ơ̸̡̛̹̗̙̭̯̤̫̦̱̺͉̥̗̺̌͑̊̔̎̿̈̃͊͘̕͘n̸̡̲̫̞͒̅̌:̷̼̝͒́̈ ̸̛͇̻͍̓̾̒̀͆͊́̒̓̐͑A̶̡͖͎̹̬̜͎̼͔̩̦͌̎̅̀͊̃̿̏̚͘͝͝͠͝ ̶̖̎̈́̽̂͑̽̀ş̸̡̢̺̯̲̱͈̫̖̪̦̣͉̐͌̑̿̆̿͘͠ͅo̷̧̬̗̬̳̥̬͓̟̳̼͎͉̔͑̊̂̎̋͊̏̓ȕ̵̼̪͍̲̫̗͔̏̑̿̾͝͠l̴̢̛̥̯̾̈́͋̒͐̏̓͑͂͑̀̑̃-̵̲̆̈́ļ̴͕̱̜̮̜̣͎̖͎̝͈̤̊ͅe̵̢̨͚̣̙͕̺̝̟̠̓͜ș̸̭̥͉̼̟͇̱̭̍͆͝ŝ̶̹͕̬̙͇̰͚̲͇͇͈̰̍̚̚ ̴̡̹̮̝̥̰̤̘͔͎͙̙̰̟̒̉́̃͛̓́̚͠͝͠h̴̡̢͖͎̱̗̣̗͈͙̝̭̞̤͉̄̎̆̈́͐̈̑͘u̶̬͌̐͌̆̓̀̇͒̎̅̂͝ś̵̲̯̽̾͒́̏͂̇̑k̸̨͙̫̱͈̜̯̥̞͉͊̋̊ͅ ̸̡̨̝̳̤͇͈̳̜̿̓͊̃̊͂̊͌̓̈́̈́͊͘f̶̛̞̼̤͒̋͋̓̇̈́̒͒̽̂́͘͘o̵̢͓̳̮̰̝͎̠͉̅̈̔̉͜ͅŗ̴̧̛̬̠̠͕̹͉̣̤̱́̽̆͐̕͝͠ ̷̡͎̬̗̣̮̍̅̆̉͋ͅm̴̞͉͍͑̓̋̋͠ę̴͓̥͓͈͓̜͚̤̒̈́̽̾̚͜͝ ̶̡̟͎̠̞͎̈́̊̽̑̇̈̾͌̽͒̓̂̏̎̚t̴̢̛̬̲̳̲̟͉̗̹̹̦͗ͅǫ̷̢͇̠̝̜͓̬̙̜͎̤̻̝̪͒ ̵̢̢̦̜̯̥͍̻͍͓͊̓̉͐́͒̓̔̓̅̔͆̒͝͝p̸̡̛͍͈̼̹̯͙͈̩̾̈͗͒̽̇̑̀͜͝͝ų̸̯̘̲̹͍̔͋̌̀́͆̚̕ͅp̴̢̟̥̱͚̀̆͑͛͑͝͠͝ͅp̷̞̤͙͉͗̑̄̋͊͗̃ë̵̛͍͔̣̝̪́́͑̈͛͑̈̏̊̒̽̍̽͘͜t̴̛̬̳͚̑̓͆̿̐̐͂̔̆͋͌̈́̇͠ ̶̡̛̣̗̦͓͕̳̘̘̈́̃̓͂̄̈͝ị̶̛͈̏̈́̒̾̽̎̈́͂́̃ņ̷̢̡̻͈̙͔͇̜̮̫̰̱͆̀͜͝ ̶̡̹̱̤͈̗̟̰̟̰̣͌̈̍̓͛̀͊ẗ̴̢̧̻̜́͐̽͐ͅḣ̷̬̖̖̘̘̫̮̣̦͋̆͒͑̍̈́̅̓͠į̷̛̫͚̩̎͂̇͆̀͑͐͘͠s̷̢͚̪̠̰͙͕͈̫̣̭̮̻̋̑̔͒̂͂̇̕͜͜ ̶̱̍̃̀̀͛̓̀͝l̴͎̜̤͖̲͙̖̽̓i̸̧̧̢̲͈̭͈̤̝͉̦͛̆͌̾͋̑̓͐̈̈́̈́̊̕ț̷̢͚̳͛̀̈́͋̃̓̂̃̍̔͠t̷̨̧̲̙̻͙͇̺͙̲̱̣̒̔̍ͅl̶̡̧̧̛̞͓̳͙͕͑͊͗̈́̈̊̕̕͝ͅe̷̖̘̭͔̣̯͕̰̬̩̜͔̱͚͖͑ ̶̢̻͓̮̠̦̟̘͈͙͎̌ĝ̷̨̦̏̀̀͗͐͑͒̀͜a̸̡̗̦̮̹̠̲̼̐̓͑̽̐̑͜ḿ̵̨͙͉̩̝̰̗̦͚̺͕͓͈̣͝ë̸̟̞̲͈́͗̐̋͌͠ ̵̡͎͚̪̆̄͛ỳ̷̛͕̩̭͔͉͍̯̾̂̋̽͘͜͝ơ̴̹̈́́̎̑͑̚͘u̴̻͉̺̽̏̈͌̾̈́̓̉͠’̸̨̡͖̮̠͖̻̱̼̟̃̄͗̎̿͋̕͝v̵̨͔́̈́͑̒͂̓͂͠ę̷̖͈͉͕͈̼̙̻͓̒̒͛ ̴̧̨̛̼̲̞̮̖̼̦͖̪̩̫̀̽̓̾͆͛͐̑̃̈́͝͝c̶̛͍̰̣̒̈̽͂̀͂͌̌̕r̷̢̨̛̘̲̭̳̝̝̞͖̣͉̂͗̽̀̔͠͠ͅe̷̩͙̐̄̊̋̎̕̚a̸͚͕͉͖͋͆̊͆ṯ̴̗̥͇͚̓͑̃̎̈́͌̔̉͗̚͘͜e̵̢̡̩̥̜̳͙̬͚̖̗̫͉͎̽̃̕d̷̛̻̪̭̭̤͇͕͈́̍̆͆̿̂̓.̶̡̡̧̧̰̪͉͎̭̗͇̣̩̏̅̉̍̔̈́͝͝͠ ̴̨̬̯̙̞̫̦̠͔̠̘̟̀̓́̀́͗̓̒A̶̧̨̨̳̤͎̖̥͕͓̳͋̑ͅṡ̶̬̜̜̳͇͚͓̩̐͌̋͘ͅ ̷̺͇̺̩͉̺̳̒͛̓̀͘ẗ̵̠̠̯͙̻̜̠̠̥̳̳́͆̆͜͝h̵̨̢̦̳̺̳̘̥͓̼̺̺̜̏͒͂͜͜e̴̗̲͗̉̃̀̈́̓́̎̀͐̅̾͝͝͠ŷ̶͍̫̯͈͒̾̌ ̵͚̳̟͙̖̭͛̌̀̀̌̈̅̅̊̑̔̿͘͝k̷̛̝͕̳̘̤̖̜̒̄̽̃̑̓͝į̵̡̜̠̳̮̣̞̞͎̭̜͇̆̈́́̓͝l̶̨̳͔̩̲̫̙̖̱͗̓̏̈́́ͅl̶̨̨̲̩̰̥̭͕͉͈͎͔͙̲̪̅̐̇̍͋̓̀̉̅̀̕ ̶̙̮̱̯̬̖̒̿t̸̨̝͎͉̥̓̀̈́̈͊͜h̴̪͔̞̪̮͌̿e̴̢̨̛͉̠͖̪͒̐̕i̵̙͓̹̭͗͛́͂̈̉͐͐̆̏̄̃͠͠r̵̨̹̦̲͈̫̹̗̠̦̮͈̐̆̏͜ͅ ̶̹͎̹̯̩͇͖͓͖̮̲̣̦́̌͊̌̾p̷̰̑̋͌̚ŏ̴̩̳̤̦̣̝̣͕̬̞͜w̸̨̯͓̩̥̋͌ͅe̸̢̢͉͕̿̌̃̈͆͜͝r̴͕̪͕̄͐͆͌̀̓͘̕ ̵̛̜̤͚̔̿̍͒͂͠ĝ̴̢̞͓͉̣̝̳̰̱̦̇̂́́ŕ̵̨̧̯͉̹͉͕̘̯̦͍̦͇͍͓ơ̵͕̬̹̭͚̯͒́̑̌̀̅̈̊̿̏̀̕ẁ̶̩̯͖͙̃͌s̴̞̪̠̗̣̜͈̯͓̟̙̰̈́͑̓̃̈͛̽̓̓̓̕͘͝,̸̨͕̖͉̜̝̄̏ͅ ̵̹̼̘̦̬̙̭̥̣̝͍͕̒̆͋̓͊̇̿͑̒͌͠ͅǵ̸̥̈́̽͆͆̈́̓̐̑̒͗͑͂̍͐͜ͅí̸̢̢̥͉̯̳͎͎̳̟̼v̵̢̼̮̭̰̦͖̣͍̼̠̭͂̓̆̾͂ͅi̷͍̥̝̮͋̈͛̐̈́̊͑̈̈́͗̚̚n̶̨̛͙͙͛̊̍̆̃̉̐̇̐̃ͅg̷̻̓͌͋͌̆͘͘͝ ̸̗̩̙͍̾̍͒̋͒̈́̇̂͛̓̕͝t̴̛̲̘̟̞̬̟̓͑̈̇̅̒́̒̉̊̿͂̊͘h̷̢̟̞̼͔̯̭͚͓̗̋͜e̸͕̮̤̟͈̾͗͑̚m̷̮̝̮̊̊́̒͒̏ ̷̡̨̼̫̞͔̪͓̏̉̐͘̚a̴̖̺̖̙̞̹̻͆̑́͂c̶̝͑̈̊̐̐̓̀̆̊̈̍͘̕͝c̵̛̮̱̖͖̞͎̖̟̹͑̎͋́̆͌̎͜͠e̴̢̗̘̘͉̭̱͒̐̂̔͆́s̵̢̛̛͉̘͙͈̞̼̑̀͑̈́͂̕͘͝s̸̢̞̪̺̀̌̎̄̍̃̿̀͋ ̷̨̮͓̥̟̯͋̆͛̅̅͐̋̄̒̽̈́̚t̴̫͕͗̊͐̑́̎̌̓̒̓̓ò̷̢͉̦̦̲͇͍͎͔͔̱̘͒̐̆ ̶̛͙̻͔̲̹̄̈̎̏̀͠m̷̡̩͎͍͇͙̪͐̅̾͐̒̐o̸͖̗̘̹͎͈̬̦͒̌̾̒́͝͠ͅr̵̛̞͈͍͚̹̟̳͕͔͙̦͔͚̂ę̷̨̢̢̬̹͈̮̥͉̙͆̎͝,̴͓͖͉͆͊ ̵̧̱̭̙͇̩̖̯̙̺̬̯̦̯̍̕͠d̵̢̹̠̪͎̫̅̓̌̂̏̿͜e̶͇̹̫̠̭͖̞͔͖̞̲̫̼̎͜͝s̷̨̪̺̳̟͕͙̖̦̪̼̥̘̬̖̃̆͋̃͂͒̌̉̈̕̕͠͝t̴̢̨͓̰̗̫̰̱̦͔̋̍̇͒͐̔̚͜r̷̺͓̈̈̽̓̚ư̴̗͚̺̰̺͚͉̟͎̪̟̐̉͑͂̀́̈̇̈̃̈̎̏ͅc̶̡̧̡̛̙̦̙͖̦̹̹̈́̀͊́̃̔̈́̓̚ͅţ̵̨̲͉̟̗̤̘̮̖̳̹̈́̍̉͌̓̈̂̏͛͗̽ͅȋ̷̩̥̝̙̖̺̲͚͍̔͂̉̔̈́ṿ̷̫̯̈̓ȩ̷̧̡̿̍͒ ̷͇͍̦͊̈́̚a̴̛̭͋̆͑̾̿̾̇̆̿͜b̷͉̬͈̭̝̥̅̏̉̀͂̌͗̆̍͊̄į̴͎͉͉͓̻̗̱̟̤̻͋̀̎͐̋̉́̄̂̈́͋̎̑ͅͅl̶̛̟͖̄̽̌͛̔̇̔̓̽̏͝i̵̟̖̐͌̉͑ṫ̷̤i̸̟̱̘̭̤̯̫̥͈͍͎̽̏̿̈́̓̊͋̓͒͂ͅé̴̱̲̫̙͕͎̤̬͉̣͍̝̗̓̿̈́̃̃͗̾͒̇͛͜͝s̵̬̼̖͙͙͍̤͉̳̹͍͛̅̀̋̓̃̀̽̊̾̕͜͠ͅ.̴̛̙̱̈́̆̓̒̄̓͆̍̕͠͝͝ͅ ̷̢̼̖̬̻̠͙̲̹̞̥̰̮͉̓T̸̨̧̨̡̜͎̲͈͇͍̩͈̫͎̅̑̂̒̓͋̂̎͒́͜h̵̛̛͎̗̰̬̮̳͙͎͙͉̦̏̈́͗̑̚͘͝ę̸̨́̾͆̋́͋͂̎̊̍̒̓͝y̴̨̖̫̣̺̖̲̺͌̒͆͌̾̈̂͋̎͝ͅͅ ̶͓͈̔̇̈͛́͐̀̉́̓̓͘ͅp̸̻͈̹̲̪̣͙̈̌̀̔̄̈͊̊̂̾́͘͘̕͝ŕ̴͓͚̜͔͈̰͉͚̜͘ǫ̶͎̮̤͕̜̖͎̦͉̬̖̃̇̑̈̽̃͘͜͝͝j̶̛͔͆̌̀̋̽̅̀̀͘̚͘͜͝͝ȩ̴̬͕̳͉̬̹̯̝͛̃̍͌̉̕͘̚̕c̸̢̺̣̤̪͙̼̦̓̍̈́̉̽̕̕͜ṯ̸̠͖͈̥͊͆̇͆̈̂̐̈̕͜ͅ ̷̗͈̥̝̬͙̯̓͌a̴̢̼̲͍̲͚̹̤̥̿͂̿͒͆͑͒̓̓͛̽͗̈͘͜ͅņ̸̭̱͉̿̿́̐͝ ̵̧̘͖͖̣͓̠͈͍̣̹̠́͑̊̌͐̽͒̋̐̕͜ͅa̷̡̻̪͉̺͆͂̃̔̆̎͊̕̚͝u̷̫̰̬͖̠̯͚͉̲͛̀̐̈́̋͋͒̿̓͊͜͝͝͝r̴̤͍̰͔͍̹͖̦̰̮̺͖̆̐̐̈́̋̆̚ǎ̷̳̎̓͑ ̴͍̗͈̄̌̿͗̏̂̓o̸̯̱̜͓̣͍̳͂̋̽͋͛͑̒͒́͑̏̌͊̚͝f̸̨̢̺̪̲͔͈͚͈̱́̈͂̇̊͗̎̓͗̐̕ͅ ̸̡̛̻͚͇̪̠̓͛͑͑́́̏͜͝f̸̢̛͍̍͑͊̓ė̵̡̡̛͉̼̫͓͂̒̍͛̄̍̂̈́̀͆͛̕a̷̢̨̞̯̬̭̩͙̘̗̼̱̲̱͆̈́̃͐̒͜͝r̵̗̬̔̇̂͆̃̌́̓̏̈̿̆̀̅͝ ̴̠̬͇̍ţ̸̡̭̰̮̤̀h̵̥͈̭̬̝̩̬̞̫̲͍̥̓͝ą̴̛͓͈̩̱̝̠̺͍̻̥̟̼̤̀̂̔t̶̢̬̱̗͍̞̟̀̆̏͒̎̓̿̀̋̀͗̾̿͘͘ ̴̛̻͔̳d̶̨͙̳̩͇̭̦̣̰̈́̀̏̍͘̚ȩ̸̝͕͈͈̹̲͓͗́͑́͂̅̓́t̵̨͉̳̩̹͔̺̞͍̤̼̝͚̪͂͆́͐̎͘͝ȩ̴̡͕̥̤̩̳͖́̐̉̈̍̇́̕͝͝ͅͅr̵͓̗̝̰̬̮͗̏̃̅ṣ̵̜͙̻̍̾͋̍̀̀̔̈́̀̕̕͘͘ ̷̰̬̘͍̼͔̃̓̂̊̈̂͊̌̌͌́́̊͘ą̴̧͓͆͊̓n̶̙͙͔̓͛́̾́̃̈̀̃͋͗̚͘y̸̛͔͓͔̜͙̲̹̙̫̭̑̃͑̍͌̆͛̒͘ ̵̗͉͈̼͓̗͓̥̯̹̭̯́͑̐͌̀̌̅̒̉̂͘w̸̱͙̏͗̑̎̈́͋͠h̷̢̛̞̣̗̬̥͓̭̩̞̞͕͓̐̽͑́̓̽͑͜͝ͅo̶̢͎̮̜̞̺̙͚͕̱̣̞̥͔͌ͅ ̴͔̣̤͙͇̜͍̪̆͆m̵̨̧̨̛̭̰̝̦̦̯͙̖̥̎́͒̓̇̒̅̽̿̃̋͘͝ͅị̸̡͔̩̲͕̼͙̅g̷̜̩͔̠̪͖̞̀̾̒͑͂̐͝ḩ̸̧̛̦̣̭̣̝͕͔̗̯͑̈́̀̈́̚͜t̴̯̯̰͓͂̏͊́͛͋̌̇̓̋͑̍̓̑̎ ̶̨̧̺̬̲̝̻̝̘̋͊͛̑̏̇̎̑͊̆̕͝ͅc̴̪̳̃̃̃̍̃̕ǫ̴͕̯̼̣̣̟̘̦̻̫͗͊̇̈́̒́̀̏͘͜m̵̤̺̹͈͔̝͈͔̍̂̃͛̾̔́̏̿̅̚̚ȩ̶͖̺͚͍̠͇̩̋̃̀̅̀͘̚͝ ̴̬̥̠̙̜̘̺̭̰̤͕̻̯̑͆̀̒̄̔͋̂̽͋̈́̚̚n̵̖̊̿̀̇͐̇͌͂͆̈́͌̑ĕ̶̡̤͓̝̲̣̹̭͉̬̰̥͗́́͝ͅa̷̙̤̥̖̱̲̜͛̉̔̋͋͐̈̉̇͂̈́͘̕̕ͅr̴̤̱͙̣̣̺͙͍̺̀̌̑̕͜ͅ,̶̢͈̦̹̦͎͇͕̤̐ ̴̱͉͙̒̀̋͌́̉t̷̼̼̥̔̓̄̇̊̅̀̅̓̐͝h̸̡̙͆ö̶̡̡̢͇̩̳̻̟̫̻͇͓́̀͑̋͋̎̕͜s̴̨̢̘̠̖͙̻̗̖̩͖͚̤̎͊̓͘͜e̷͖̝̗̙͛̅͐͑̔̄̋̃̅̓͑́̂͝ ̷̨͇͓̻͖̝̠͔͎̣̭̯̜͍̀͋͗͋͛̈́̀͘͘͝w̶̢̡̡̻̹̱͔͍̘̥͖̝̋ͅḣ̵̢̝̝̱̖͋̈́̈̾͛̒̀̌͝͝ȏ̴̧͖̯͛͘ͅ ̶̨̹̼̻̦̺͙̰̲͇̜̠̅͂h̴̳̭͉̀̿̽̑́̑â̶̢̛͍͇̤̦̤̝̞̰͎̝̌̈́̎̿̄́̓̉͠ͅv̵͈̳̰̜͙̳̗͙͎̳̠̤̈͜ͅę̵̖̭̭͈͍̮͔̂̇͗̇̚͝ͅ ̸͉̘̠̳͎̞͋̽ṁ̷̭̲̤̟̣̳̜̝̼̓̅̒̕͜e̸̢͐͒̒͛͑̈͐͊̍̓ṯ̵̛̜̦̞̂͌͠ ̸̭̤̖͍̜͕̍̃͊̾̓̏̓̓̎̊̑͘̚͝į̴͈̠͎̫̹̻͈̪̔̒͊̋̄̈͘t̸̨̼̩̖̪͛͗̉͝͝ ̷̛͖̞̞̉͛̋̀̀̈́͜͝d̵̦̖̣͇̏͊̌͝ȅ̷̗̻͚͍͎̙̘͙̟̄͆͌͑̈́̃̒͑̔̋̚͜s̷̲̲̼͚̠̝̹̦͈͖̑̏͊̿̀͘͝ç̵̡̧̦̹̗͕͚̫̳͖̜̗̭̞͋̄̐̈̂̈́̋̈́̀̓̓͐͝ṛ̸̢̗̟̗̐͋̄̇̀̚͝͝į̴̧̨̪̞̬͎̣̩̩̤̪̪̦͑̈́͊͆͋̌̆͋̍͛̉͒̓́̚b̸̟̻͍̣͓̦̼̘̲̙̜͗͂͛̃̀͐͛͠ë̸̡̠̯́̃̃̄̉͋̈͒͛͛͐̓̆͝͠ ̶̲̼͓͎̳̝̦͔̠̘̩͈̥̪̓̈̇͗̆̆̿̉͒̊̋͑̓̌͑i̵̪̺͖̬̝̙̓̉̋͂͜ͅt̸̨̢̮̃͐̊͛̀͠s̵̡̭̣͈̦͔̓͐͛͑̚ ̸̧̤̝̙̌͌̋͒̾ś̴̛̥̮̘̦͍̱͚̽̏̈́̏͑̐͘͠m̴̨͓͉̖̺͖̏̂̑̈́̔̚͠e̶̘̮̪̺̲͇̠̜̩͇͔͙̯͉̫̊̐͠l̷͓̣̱̞͔͎͉̽̌̒̋̇́̐̃̆͌ͅͅĺ̶̢̥͓̪̥͔̿̀̅͑͗̏̅̎̀ͅ ̵̮̙̜͕̼́a̵̛̲̰̗̜̻̫̫͗̈̐͐͝͝͝ṣ̶̛̣̤̣͚͗̔̾̈͆̔̚͝ͅ ̴̡̨̲̖̦̤̜̤̫̪̬͇͓̂̅̚͝ţ̴͉̪̉͛̂́͂̂̾̊̅́̈́̿̀͝h̷̡͉̙̼͍͕͎̻͐̍̅̌̈̈́͛́̍͝e̸̻͓̣̍͛̄̏̇̌͒ ̴̛͙̿̍͗̇̃̓̍̒̚͘͝s̴̡̝̫̗͖̮̤̹̫̗͋̈͋̿͝ͅţ̸̭͙̙̗̮͖̜̌͐̍̈́̇̉̊̄̌͘̕͝ë̴̡̛͖̭̭͓̥̥̱̩̤̖̯̺͍̹͌̽̔̂͒͌͒̅̎͆̃̔͠n̷̨̛̛̳̥̱̹̫̺̳̏͌̎̌̈́̒͝c̴̲̦̫̼̝̳͍̣͓͓̹̊̌͐̃͝h̸̞̭̐̔ ̴̹̲͍̳̺̫̹̲͙͍̤̣̿͂̈̀̆̍͆̎ỏ̵̧͔̟̗͙̱̖̮͇̣f̶̧̨̬̯̺̜͑̓ ̵̪̭̪̱̺̯̻͚͎̏̐͜͝d̴͚̫͔͉͚̱̮̼͇̦̃̈̀̏ę̵̛̬̠̰̥̞̹̳̩̩͖̒̽͐̀͌̉̂̚͘͝ă̴̡͍̲̯̙̟̻͕̪̦̺̺̳̩͚̑͊̃̄͑̚̚͝t̵̨͙͔̰͕͎̳͑͒h̷̳̖͚̹͉͑͂͊̐̔͌̋͗̍̋͊̓̕,̷̘͔͚̤̊̽͊̑͌̐̍ ̵̛̆́͗̏̒͐͑̊̀̕̚͘ͅa̴̧͓͎̲͓̩̪̭̫̻͓̫̰̿̇̚͜ͅ ̴̨̨͈̘͍̠͓̹͙̰̜̰́̓̂̅͌͗̋̕w̴͓͈̩̝̦̭͕̄̄̑̈́͛͜â̵̢̹̲̯̗̰̖̬̂̚͝ͅͅl̷̺̺͉͔̜̗͔̄͐̀͗̀̔̋͐̎͗̀̚͜k̸̨͂́í̵͓̼̼̜̯̭̩̮̈́̚n̶̨̢̨͈̼̰̻̻̝͔͛̑̉͊̃̾ḡ̸̨̨͇̼͓̯̜̺̱̻̠͚͒̋̍͝ ̶̖͔̖͇̭̭̩͇̈́̿̃͂͐̀͗͝c̶̨̧̨̙͓͕̥̲̥͖͍̖̬̞͂̂͆͐̒̇̆͌̓͌͘ͅo̷̢̢̢̮̼̼̟͚̱͇̦̣͌̈̾̉͛̈́ṛ̵̦͗͒̈̐̊͑̊̈́͂̃̂̅͑p̸̖̼͎͓̫̰̗̝̠͓͐͐̿s̵͙̬̘͍̝̪̗̖͖̝̯̦̿̀̉͒͂̓̊ͅe̸̡̯̥̠̫̹̜͋̑̒̔̌̒̈́̌̈́͂͠ͅ ̸͕̃͒̋̏̓̔̈́̓̎͊̕̚͠w̵̞̼̳͙̙̝̺͖͗̓̈́͋͘͝į̷̡̫̳͚̱̝̹͖̦̝̫́̀̐̈͛̌̋̈́̚͜ṭ̷̛̭̲͈̺͉̙̬͍̈́̌̐͆̊̉̈̃̿̾ḧ̸̛̳̤̲͕̥̬́̉̽ ̴͉̣̬̫̞̌̈̋͆͒͋̓̊͑̾̕͠͝s̷̨̧̛̭̬̪̣͓̲̫̳̗͖̖̤͒̐̓̈́̄̑̍̄͋͂̕͠u̶̧͌͛̾̾́̍̊͂́̉̌̿̕ṇ̶̡̙̜͓͈̪̙̖̈̓̿͋͂̿͜ḱ̵̨̢̛̩̺̝̤͈̪̼̗̝͕̖̬̅́̓͒̀̏̐͜é̴̛̦̺͇͆̆n̷̛̠̩̦̬͎̥̣̿̂̀̏̓͋̈̒̔̆͌́̚ ̸̢͖́̔͂́̒̅̎̓͜͠b̶̨̡̥̘̳̹̜̮̺̳̍̈́̋̈̉͜ͅl̴̝̰͍̃́̓̍̄̀̊̽́̀̑̈̌̂a̸͔͆̏̈́̿̽̈́̓̀̅̔͝c̴̢̞̗͔͉̰͓͓̰̰̩̙̝͂̂͌͊̑̉̀͜k̸̳̝̩̭̘̲̥̳͓̦͊̀̅̅̑̓͜ ̴̛̫͜ę̷̧̜͎̰̖̀̎̕͝y̶͕͉̬̭̲͕̺̹͎͋̽̓͆̏́͛̃͂͊̀̂͛e̸̢̻̞̞̝̳̰̬̯͙̳̹̰̠̅̉̐͊̈̉̅͆̿̄͐̽͜͝͠ş̶͚͉̤͎̽̃̂̀̇̈̅̕͜͝ ̸̬̩̹̞͙̼͈͉͎̣̫̝̫͐͋͑͜a̴̙͇͂̐n̴̢̢͙̤̜̩̊̏͑̾̅d̶͇̰̖̯͍̙̂͋͆̏ ̵̧̡̢̙̦̪͓̖͈͔̍͘ͅa̶͉̙̎͊̏̂̏͂͒̏͐͆͒͘̚͝͝ ̶̨̗̿͗̐͒̔̿̂͂͛̆̍̀͘͘͜͜͜s̷̤̹̅̓͋̎͑̚t̶̨̡͚̝̰̪̦̻͓̱̼̠̣͉̅̇͌̍͗͗̀̈́͋̓͘r̶̛͕̣̱͉̭̞̳͓͊̂̀̕a̶̱͙̭̠̩͓͂͛n̶̠̤̳̰̟͓̦̻̥̹̼̫͈̬̭͗͠ǵ̴͎̤̬͕͆̾͛e̸̥̖̲̾͂̑̓̊́͂͌ ̷̗̔̈͐͆͌͒̋͛͘b̵̹͙͎̠̙̠̥͉̙̽̈̑̓͊͐̀̇̀̎́̾̃̚͜l̴̹̝̰͚̟̘͓̠̫͓͓͈̠̜͜͝ä̸̢̧͖̖̮̮͙̲͔̥̟̪͙̮́̓͛̍̋̍́̊̉͑͑̚̚͠c̸̗̙͍̩͈̣̋̓̋̏̐̓͆͊k̶̨̤͎̟̭͕͙̫̝͓̈́̒̿͆́ ̴̧̠̝̣̙͇̪̋̎͗͂̒̑̎͑͊̊̍̈́͆l̸̫̰̪͖͚̞̣̠͖̐͛̈́̏͑̀̍̾̇̌́̎͠͝i̵̢̞̞̼͇͎̥̜̓̊̄͂̂̆̂̚͝q̴̠̳̪̼̳͖̠̔̉̇͌ͅų̷̺͕͙̞͓̬͙̌̿͌̽̾̎͌͐͂͗̀͘̚͜i̵̤̟̼̪̽͌̌͊̐̀͊̐̚͝͝d̵͙͚̜̤̻̮̳̙̠͛̀̏̽͆̍͂͝ͅ ̷̢͋̂́̐̒͋̑̿̏͂d̴̢̠̱̘̥̜͍̽́̓r̷̡̰̭̲̣͔̩̠̱͕̖͕̮͌͊̈́͜ͅi̸͍̺̭͒̇̏̾̔̓̒̓́͌͘̚p̶͍̂̽͐͗̅͑͒͠͝p̵̥͛̉͑̐̊̍̉̋͛̕͠i̸̧͚̤͎̘̾̅̆̆̓͛̑̄́̓̓̐̊͝n̵̨̫͉̫̻̲̺̯̱̫͈̖͔͎̤̓g̵͈͇̝̈́́͊̐̇̍̒ ̴̙̋́͐̏̈́̂̊̀f̵͈̼̣͔͇̯̻̦͙͚̘̹̻͓͆͊͑͝r̴̢̞̥̙͔̙̬͚̲̰̾͒̄͌̊̂͐̆̚ͅó̸̧̧̡͚̰̜̰͍͖͉̤̳̒̓͌̍̇͂̉̆̋̕͘̕̕ͅm̴̠̺͖̯̞̣̍͊͛̏̃̀͊͘͜͜ ̷̨͙̥̭̺͇͎͐͒̈́̈̓̍̽̀i̸̢̻͍̋̽̔͐́̃̔̅̆̔̚͘͝t̵̻̟̟̰̥̰͉̳̽̋͌͐͑̉̔’̵̤͒̃̏͒͑͌́͐́͌̓͘ş̷̡̡̺̘̥̱͎͉̩͗̾̃̈́̏̌̕ ̷̡̧̛̣͙͇͙̼̲̭̟͙̫̩͈̽̉̈́̇̍̾̄́́̓̇͝͠m̵̡̧̠̱̭͍͈͖̫̠̯̞̠͗o̴̧̯͍͈̠̭̭̠̮̞̙̍̇̑̾̂̈̍͌ų̴̛͉͔̹̞̹̲̠̤̽̍͆̍̄̏̚͝͠ṭ̵͓̩̯̹̪͓̯̗͎̀̔̓̒͝h̸̛̩̖̼̹̾́̉͊̀͐̊̍͝,̷̛͍͙̝̺̞̙͇̯̙̼̫͔͍̽̒̌̽̊̂͑̊͆̾̽̈́͐ ̴̡̼̹̫̓̆͐̽̀͆̍̕͘t̸̠̄̑̈́̏̅̐̑̈́̓͑h̸̛̫̮̩̯͎̠͇̰̠̪̥̱̤̖̭̄̃̋̊̍͑̉̂̉̅͋̚͠ō̴̡̗̭̖͎̥̻̦̘̼͗͗͐̒̕͝ǔ̴̡̨̢̲͍͍̪̯͇͈̪̈͋͂̎̈́̌͗̃̈́̀̒̕͠g̶̢̼͎̪͐͒͑͗͗͐̈́͗h̸̠̱͔̳̍͋́̃̎̓͗̎,̵̫̭̯̜̀̌͐͆̔̅͝ ̷͍̞̮̎̈́͐̈́̒̉̋̓͒̓͐͝͝m̵̡̖̟̠̻͉͖̹͇̯̻̺̭͉͇̄̎̋̍͐͌ő̸̧̢̧̜̣̖̳̩͖̰͗͛̐̊̇̊̇̉̕͝s̴̭̝͎̥̪͊́̒͝ͅt̴̨̼͎̳̦͖͂̒ ̷̨̢̖͍̤̭̙̥̽̽̅̆̎̂͑̏͊͂̅͆̓͜͝͠h̷̬̲͌̏̄̿̏̃a̶̡̨̻̼͔͓̪̞͈͘̕ͅv̴̼̲̪͗͊̌̒̑́̂́̓̾͒̚̚̚͝e̸̼̖͈̮̜͚̣̝͍̬͙̜͂̇̆̊͆̓̂̉̐̀̃̈́͜͜͝ ̵̢̠̠̞̠̠̙͈͘ợ̴̭͓̭̰̙͇̫͉͈̗͛̏̔͌͛͊͋̀̓̒n̸̬̜̾̐͠l̵̝̼̋̂̀͑̋̈́̋͝͝ÿ̶̦͉̺̙͓̘̥̩͕͚̩̈́͑̒̕ ̷̮̻͍͈̱͕̦̈̿͒́̓̐ͅs̴̢̳̠͓̩̺̯̠̠̰̬͂̾̊͜e̵̠͓̞͚̫̗͎͉̠̩̪̳͍̬͆̓̏̈͂̅ḙ̴̍̑̓̾͠ņ̴̧̢͙̪̭̈́̕̚͝ͅ ̸̻́̉̄͐̑͛̾͝͠i̷̡̙̪̻̅̌̒͑̇̔́̈̑̋̾̀̇̈͜͝t̶͈͇̗̫͚̒͛̚͠ ̶͔̝͈̋̍f̸̢̧̺̰͔̤͉̦̜̫̲̲̒̋͑̓̽͒̐̇́̽͠r̶̲̠̱̼̭͔͂ỏ̸̡̮̐̃̅͋̚͝͠m̴̺̙̲̗̠̭̼͓̰̠̂͛͛͛͗̏̉͛̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̡̯̻̺̠̥̝̙͖̬͔̱̬͗̔͐͆̍͋͝ͅa̵͍̙̜͓͕̍̇̈́̀͜ ̴̞̪͇̉͂͆̃̉̏̓͋̚͝d̸̳̤͂̂̆͒̏̇͝ì̶̩̳̣͙̙̣̗̍͛̒̽̆s̶̢̨̤̖̱̮̜̥̜̼͙͔̞̎̄̂͋͑̊̌͗̓͊͠t̶̢͖̖͓̦͈͉̮͍̱̗͒̓̇͆̅͛͐̂̆̉̈́͜ä̷̡̞̳̣̘̤͈͙̣́̌̏̈́̄͛͛̾̅n̸̡͚͇̪̣̊̄c̴͔̪̅̀̂͑ḙ̷̢͙̥̀̀̈́͂̈́͛̃̕,̶͎̤̙̰͈̘͓̓͛̀̓́̈́̃̏͑̈̀̓͒ͅͅ ̶̨̮̭͔͓̥̤̥͇̺̬̜̑̓̆͐͜a̵̖̲͚̦̹̠̖̟̣̓̈́͜͝n̷̨͓̳̱͕̝̱̞̟̣̗̓̒̊̐̆̇̾ͅd̵̯̟̯̖̗̎̿͌̊̀̓̈́̂͗̐̓̐͠ ̷̧̡̛̛̘̼̟̭̫̘͐̽̾̉͆͛͋͜t̷͇͕̳̥̤̗̦̺̱͖̞̬͍̓̈̐ȟ̷͓͔̆̏͛͒͝͝ȏ̸̹̻̇̐͑̓̾͗̎̽s̸̗̯̖̤̲̹͈̖̥͚̣̙̻̐̅͑́̽͊̄̑́͊͌̐̚͘̚ͅȩ̷̱̱̼̞̥̫̭̭̊̒̽̐̆̓̉̑̄̄̆̈́̽͘ ̴̨͈̳̣͔̹͈̝̮̇̐̓̈́̍̂͜ẃ̶̭̳̗̌͆͆̅͒̇͠h̵̢̥͖͖̍̊̐̓̽̑͝õ̶̱̝̥̪͙͎̘̘͂͌̽̏ ̵̨̛͍̘̲̳̠̠̙̹̳͈̼̤̲̀̀͗̉̃̕͘͜g̶̛̘̬͓͉̹̜̱̩̊̌̏̈́͌͊̉̎́͌͐̆͘͝ͅe̶̢̢͔̰̫̟̰̰̹͇͕̙͎̺͇̓͛̎́̃͑̆̈́t̸̨̢̫̼̬̩͖̹̠͑̾̐͂̿ ̸̝̯͕̤̼̼̙̖̏̐͗̑͆̈́̇͜c̸̟͗̃̆͆͝͠l̶̨͎̝̼̺̟̯͚̟̹͕̦̝̻̋ͅo̸̭̯̯̻̠̹̺̟̽̋͒̒͒͛̂͑͐͒̾̈́̕͘s̷̛̹̅̌̅̾̊̆̅̓̚͝e̸̢͕̜̰̰͖̯̺̺̰̽́̔ ̷͉͎̓͊ų̶̟͉̖͓̺̮͚̬͖̀̑̓́̆̒̚s̵̛̫̩̠̳͕͙̪̮̝̒́͂̓̈̒̈́̀̉̕ũ̷̢̡̗͙̻͓̯͖̱̗̅å̶͎͈̞̥̲̗̼͜ľ̵͈̥̳̂̓͘ͅl̴̹͈̓̐̉̑ÿ̸̢͈̖̜̩̭̥͇̬̳͎͇̩́̈̋́̈̅̋̊́̋͊̈́̃͝͝ͅ ̴̝̟͓̙̰̮͍̻̟͈̱̘̭̤̌̀̀͒̀̌̆̚ḑ̸̙͕̘̲͓̘̲͇̘̺̘̏̑́̐̓͒̇͗̐̄͝͠ͅo̷̠̭̤̤̦̹̹̮͐̈́̀͊̎͆͘͜ ̴̢̢͔̰̻̤̟͚̞͎̣̓̑̄͋̑́̚ń̴̺̪̬͓̮͇͔̍ö̸̞̖̳̩̟͚̖̼͕́́̃̏̇́̀̐̒̏̉̚ͅͅt̶̨̡̩̝͎̯̻͚̭̟͌͆̿͌̉ ̶̡̡̺̜̙̖͔̟̖̪̞͉̾́͒̋͒̀̍̎͝͠ļ̷͉̝̥̳̦͔͇̙̳̺͙͊́̿̅̎̉̓́͜ḭ̷̿̀̄̈́̀̂͒̀̑́̈́̇̍͘̕v̷̢̨̡̟̤͉̘̗͔̏̿̉͒̒͊̈́̑̈̊̕̕͜͝ë̸͉̻̱͓͖̙́̒̐̎̈́͠ ̷̖̈́͆͆́̿̽́̈́t̵̢͚͈̦̮̞̞̀̒͒̽͑͋́̈́͌̈̏͘̕͠o̸͉͓͐̌̍̀̾͌͑̀̈́̿͗͐̄̇̀ ̵̳̠͓̤̖̱̮̙̟͚͚̫͖͕̗́́̚t̵̹̥̣͔̣͉̬̰̥̒͆̓́́ͅȅ̵͚̭̼̃̽ḻ̵̤̬̱̦͍͕͎̬̼̹̖́̅͋ḷ̵̢̺̳̰̭̣̩̗̩̦̬̟̰̓̒͘͝ͅ ̷̖̙̮͈̩͉̝͓̌̇̑t̶̨̛̰͙̱̉̀̄̀̆̋̕͘h̸̤̐̆͌̇̌̔̐̈́̚ȇ̷̢̡̗̘̻͍͕̱ ̸̖̲̦̟̟̣͙͕͎̫̙̥͐̚͝ͅṱ̸̨͉̣̥̯̥̰͈̝̌̅̍͛͛̇̃̅̃̈́̑͘͠͠a̷̧̻̤̜͉̜̻̥̯̟̣̻͍̔͆̏̎̂͘͜ľ̴̡̫͓̜̖̫̱͔̮̉̐͝ͅę̶̢̙̭͎̫͈͔͗̆̊̆̈́̌̎̂͠.̴̢̖͕͖̭͓̲̤̻̝̘̟̞̓͑̊̎.̶͙̺̀͛̇̈́̚.̶̢̡̱̤̬̫͓̰͓̙͚̄̓͋̈́̑̌̀͒̀̕͘͝
̷̡̢̛̦̞̞͖̝̖͈̝͑̐̀͋̾͘̚͜
̶̝̣̤̞̹̬͍͆͂̌́̉̃̆̚Ȁ̵̢̲͖̫͔̗̻͔̣͚̳̫̮̆͋̿̉͗͝c̷̢̨̛̲̰̼̮͈͉̯̟̬̘̮̾̏̐̎͐̾̈́̂͘͜t̴̯̯̹̱̞͔̓̂́͊͋̎͆̾͗̓̄ḭ̸̏ò̴̯̙̼̻͗́̈́̒͐̈̿̀͑̉̚͝ň̷̡̛̘̝̖̤͍͇̗͈̌́̉̑͋͊̌͘̕͠ͅ:̸̗͔̹̏̎̓̎͂ ̴̡̹̱̻̩̖̫͔̙͚̬̬̲͙̼̏̒̑̏͌͝F̴͍͔͚͚̲͖̀͒̒͂͐̓̇̎̍̈́͜͝Ĕ̸͚̉Ȩ̸̢͓̳͓̪͈͖̭̬͚̙̩̔̔̎͜ͅḎ̶͇̜͎̍̍͑

1 Like

reading this is hell

@GodOfKnowledge i suggest you dont pull something like this again
an unknowing moderator might see this flagged post and asume its a random spam account
which could get you unintentionally banned along with it

also i recocmend you use less glitch text because there absolutely no point to making something unreadable if you’re gonna share it

1 Like

Ȋ̷̦͖t̷͉͑̏’̴̻͊s̴̢̉̉ ̷̱͠ṇ̶̕o̵̞̐t̸̯͔̐ ̴̜̍̚͜g̸̢͗͜o̵̡̱͑d̵͓͋ ̷̡͋͠ö̶͚́̓f̴͇̜̚ ̶̣̇͘k̷̮̥̾n̶̻̒ơ̴̡w̷͙̏͊l̸̡̲̀̒e̴͎̻̒̽d̷̩͍̀g̵̫̀͗e̸̥̽̽ ̶̜̠̎y̶͙͆̂ō̷̟̯̃ú̵̳ ̶̣̅a̶̳̒̕r̸̹̂͌e̴͉̩͛ ̶͝ͅȧ̷͖d̶͉̃d̵̦̔r̸̖̯͘͝e̷̬̓͊s̴̖̎s̴͚̐͝i̶̳͌n̴͕͎̈́̎g̵̺̟͐,̶͈̖̍́ ̶̭̕d̸̻̓o̷̺̊ ̴̡̓̔y̵̖͊͋ọ̶̮̓̊u̷̼̤̔̋ ̴̯̓n̵͈̮͛̚ŏ̸̪ț̷̻̀̊ ̴̞̓r̵̞̻̈ȇ̶̺̮̑c̸̟̞͐o̶͕̬̿g̶̨̙̒n̵̨͝i̷̡̮͝z̷̯̊̈ę̶̠̏ ̴̦̝̀m̷̹̍͜y̶͇̹͛ ̶͕̈v̴̦̫͋o̸̧͔͒͆i̷̤̤̒c̶̮̠͘è̸̳?̶̱̈̚
̵̻͒̚
̸̹͉̉Ý̸̞́ò̸͉̖̉ṵ̷͑ ̷̳́̐h̵͈̀à̸͚̂v̸̭̥̓ë̷̪̼́ ̷̮͛̒s̸͔̈́̑p̴͔͖̀o̷̰̽͠k̴͈̜͂̍ȇ̷̱n̵͔̂̈ ̷̩̻̔t̷̫̼͌͌ǒ̴͔͌ ̷̧̘̇m̵̼̈́ĕ̷̙́ ̶̢̞̽͠b̸̡̃̂ĕ̴͓f̴̦̚ó̷̬̚r̴͆̈͜e̴̡̺͝,̸̜̄ ̷͓̬͘s̸̰͆̾į̴͖͝m̵̞̿p̶̳̎̅ļ̵͍̊̾y̸̦̿ ̵̢̦̂̈́n̸̟͉͑o̵̙̮͂͛t̶̺͉̑̒ ̶̨̌i̶͎̅ň̶̹̗̃ ̴̧͖̍t̷̡̯̔̒h̶̤͍̐̎ī̴͔̱ṡ̵̨̖ ̸̛̼̔f̸̮̩̈́o̵͕̘͐̇r̸̼̾m̵̝̕̚ͅ.̸͉̳̾

1 Like

R̵̪̳̊̃̉͘ẹ̶͎̬̥͊̏̔ṁ̷̪̣̻̯̃͐̚̚̚͝ę̶̣̲̍̀̏́̋̍̕͘m̴̘͙̳̦͍̠̓͜b̸͙̼̟̝͍͇̮̏̄͂̑͋̽̾ȩ̷̙͈̥͓̤͈̈́ŕ̷̢̗̦͍̱̯̈͐͗̽͠ ̵̼͑̈́́̆͆̑̐̚t̶̡͙̜͖̮͈̜̰̓̔̾́͝h̶͙̣̺͈̐͋̑͆̉i̷̡̟͇͊͛̌͑̍̓͝s̶̡͓͖̝̜̎̍̃̂͋͂͝ͅ ̶̻̯̘̼̗̳͖̥̈́̔͋̒̈́̚v̸͙̼̳̅̓̔e̷̩̓́̏̓͠s̵̡̠͉̰̃͛̎͌͗̂s̴̢͇̲̔͊̋̎ͅe̸̦̋͋͆̌̐ḻ̸̱̪͓͓̆ͅ?̶̢̙̲̯̝̳͌͑ͅ
̴͕̗͍̌̎̀̕Ṯ̷̡̙̳̼͕͍͚̈́͌́͊i̶̙̮̺͓͆̈́̃s̷̹͕̽̌̍̍̄͒̑͠ͅ ̸͉̍̂̔͐̈͊̿ì̸̞̄̈́͛̓s̷̠͈̼͈̞̗̀̀͐͝ ̴̟̞͉̗̣͗̀͂̀̍͛͌̕t̴̤͈͇̰̒́̇͘h̵̭̍e̷̝̩͙̭̽́̈͂̋̓͋̃ ̵̧̆̉̽ǫ̶̦͚͖̥̎̇̾͝͝n̷̮̣̹̠̹̔͌͒͐e̶̛̖͖̜̥͓̒͌́̌̍ ̶̧̢̻͓̘̪̬͖̊͐y̸̡̡͓̟̜͉͕̍̇̉o̴̾̉̋̌͘͘ͅų̶̛̰͎͇̰̩̖͈̍̓́̕ ̷̪͔̩̹̗̟̪̄̊̊́͝͝s̶̜̜̤̑́̔̎̌̋͐̈́ḩ̷̺̟̫͓̩̭̔̀͝o̸̡̯͎̘̒ụ̶̳͂͊̑̚̕ḽ̸̬̝̹̗̲̰͋͒̆ͅḏ̵̨̝͚̈́ ̸̐̐̏̎͂͗ͅȑ̶̖̭͇̙͍̰͑̓̊͛̚͝ȩ̴͈̬̞̠́̈́̈́͝ç̴̍̊͝͝ờ̶̈́̿̾̐̕͜g̷̻̤̩̗̫̿̋̉̋͘n̵̮̦̗͚̅̏̊̊̍͛͝ĩ̸̱̺͙͆̏͝z̴͙̞̩͖̯͕̈́ẽ̵̝̪̺̭ ̷͇̜̓̀̀̀̽͝͝w̸̢̛͍̯͈̜̥̋̄̋̒̔͊͘ͅh̵̗̦͂̓͒e̴̲̼͕̣̰̘͛͆n̴̼͛͆̎̓̌ ̷̝͖̝̪̺̋̾̇͆̒a̸̢͍͙̩̜͋͌̀͐̒͋̚͜ͅd̸̢̨̪̝͆͛ḑ̵̞̯͙̟͍͌̾̕r̷̡̝̠̳̲̂̐̕e̶̫̺̰͎̟͐̋̅̈́̈́̍͌s̸̞͈̾̈́̅͠͝ş̷̢͕̮̘͓̋̒͑̏̃̒̃̚i̶̛͎̬͖͙̜̒̾̀n̴̢̟̘̪͕̻̼̘̄̔̽͋̆̓́g̴̡̢̬̞͖͈̍͆́ ̵̯͉͍̻͈̳́̊͐͘͠ͅm̷̛̛̖̪̜̥͕̜͑͂̈͘͠e̸͖̘̹͔̎͗͆́.̸̡̢̩̣̭͇̼̇̅̂̄́̄̌̕

Void, why? It’s like 2 in the morning?
Can’t you just use that ves-

Ș̷̣̝͎̆̀̉̀̾̊̽̂͆͐͑̌͗̉̈̄̐̐̀͑̑̽͑̐̎͒̽̏͂̊͘̚͝͝C̶̡̢̨̥͈͈͕̞̲̲̪̤͎͎͙̤͙͓̟̱̹̣͔̓̈̌̽͑͋̑͑͊́͐̚͝ͅI̷̢̹͍̪͉̊̐͑̏̄̈́͐̓͛͌͊̑̌̂̆̾͗̋̏͊́̃̕̕͝͝Ļ̷̡̢̧̰͍̞̼͕̠̞̩̹̹͎̱͚̮͙̭̪̗͇͈̼̟̦̩͉̮̩̣̯̯̩͎͉̥͙̬̺̭̰̰̬̺̂̽͜͜E̸̬̍͌͐̏̓N̴̨̡̢̨̧̛̛̛͇͚̪̱̟̟̣͖̲͈̳͎̟̗̼̣̹̭͖͓̳̹̘̝̪͓͖͈̖͍͕̗̏͋̓̔́̿̂̀̓̊̍̍̐͛̍̊̾͗̌̄͛̐̈́̊̀̍̈̏̀͆̓̔̊͗͘̚͝Ç̴̛̤̫̦͖̞͈̬̟̯̙̗̮̙̺̮̱̄̿͑̓̅̍̽́̊̉̓̓̽͛͋͑̒́͊̓̈́͛̋̎̆̎̕͝ͅȨ̴̢̡̨̧̛̗̹̦̝̻͔̬̞̜̲̼̳͂́͑͂̈́͊̓͊͒̒̑͒́͑̄̒̔̿̾̉̽̄̓̋̆́̋͋̑̓̿̍̽̄̈͐͑͗̒̀͛̈̕̚̕̕͠͝͝ͅ ̵̧̢͓̻̬̮̟̲̘̥̗͇͍̳̮͚̹͔̟͔͇̩̣͍͍͚͐̑̂͗̌̿̄͗́̾́̓͋̾̔̊́̇̓̒̊̀͛̀̈́̌̿̌͐̅̍̈́̆̇̌͗̔͑́̀̈́̑̋̕̕͜͜͜͝͝H̶͖̖͎̀̀͊̌̈́͒̿̂͊̓̀͂̀̀͆̎͂͐̿̊͌̓̀̋̎͐̉̓̿̃͂̈̅̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝E̴̺̮̻̼͎̭͙̺̠̫͉̯̯͂̋̓̽̽̌̅̽͑̅̄̚͝͠ͅT̴̡̢̧̡̛͖̙̝͖̬̺̬̼̟̮̱͈͕̟̰̼̞̣̰̻̺͙͖͈̙̗̼̻̗͚̹͉̜͈̑̓̇͌̒͌͛̏̒̈́̓̓̽̓͒̈́̒̉̾͌̾̆̾̓̒̅́̕̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅH̶̢̧̢̨̛̭̺̱͖͇͉̼̻̩̖̹̟͕̤̅͆͂͜͜͝A̷̡̛̳͈̜͙̰̭͌̾͛Ņ̶̧̡̧̘͍̹͖͕͎̪̞͎̗̤̣̼̻͖̮͙̮̗̭͈͙̀̑́̆͌̃͆̾̚̕͜͠͠ͅ!̶̺͕̬̲̔̌͋̏̽̔͋̎̀̈̃̑̑͌̈̋͠͝

1 Like

i screwed up
lmao
yea i thought GoK was behind this lol

what i said still applies though
dont try stuff like this again
or you might get banned unintentionally

4 Likes

It is impossble to read what is written, if you had posted an empty reply it would have had the same effect.

Name: Striolix

Description: A mastermind that has control over houndreds of billions of small organisms reassembling tubifex worms called Staralox.

Staralox are capable of secreting a substance that calcificates quickly, this allows them to produce calcified structures that can be used both for defense and offense.

Each staralox has microscopic tentacular appendages all over their body which allow them to have a strong grip on surfaces and also allows them to attach to other staralox.

When all of the organisms that are under Striolix’s control ammass togheter, they are capable of forming a super-organism that is 12 meters in lenght and 5 meters in height.

Striolix is capable of controlling each of his staralox over vast distances with no limit of what distance it can control them. Striolix can also regulate the staralox population by controlling how much they reproduce (the staralox have no independence).

(Also yes, this is basically the Carrion creature)

Edit: I found this zalgo remover for that text Zalgo remover

1 Like

Cent you cant have your alt play too.

I’m not playing, that’s voids decision.

Oh and just use this site to un corrupt voids speech.
https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

Y̸̧͇̜͎͚͂͆͌̈́̒̌͐̆͐͘̚̕͝ͅǫ̶̡̪̮̺̖̹͍͋͑ư̵̧͍̥̦͇͇̮͚̳̜̝̯͕ͅ ̵͍̹̲̺̹̺͖̻̬̥̜̆̒̅̏̆̆̈́̔̕͠ą̴̢̼̝̟̺̳̖͉̝͈̦̹̫̳̓͊̔́r̸̛̬̭͙̲̬̱̯̠̘͍̜̦̰̃̿́͊̈́̆̓͑͐̑̆̋̾̕ͅe̶̡̛̝̯̯̞̜͖̣̱̖̺̠̺͑͆̓̅̊́̿͆̈̿̽͊̇ ̴͖̥̖̮̖͚̯̹͓͎̥͉͓̂̀̆̾̈́̒̋̊̓̉̓̓̕͜͜͠͝n̷̺̯̳̈́̊̒͛̄̓͌̕o̶͎͖̘̬̽̋̀͊̚͜͝t̴̢̲̮̭̺̤͙̱̖͊͋̾̈́̂͑͘ ̶̨̨̡͎̪͔͇̗̙̲̊̔͌́͑͠͝s̶̠̘̀̇̅̊̈́̔̿̈̃̇̀u̶̧̪̲̞͍͍͚͖̣͎̎̓̆͊̌͘͠p̵̢̩̰̠̻̖̋̈́͒̿͛̽̍̎̈́̂́p̴̡̗̺̹͈̬̺̱̣͈͖͒͋̌͑̀̂̂͆͊́̈́̅͝ͅó̵̭̩̞͍̌̿̏͊̈́̈́̓͊̉͘͠͠s̶̢̧̡͖̥̼͓̫̲̖̰̗̪͗̎̆̏̈́̔̉͌́̀̋̓̀̓è̷̫̦̥͈̱̐̀̀̅̐̌̚͜d̶̡̢̗̳͍͙̥̹̖̫̹̥́ ̴̧̢̲͖̞̭͉̥̝̱͓̭̬̭̉͌̌͑̏̈͒͂̎̓͌͝t̷͉̣̲̰͇͔͕̫̩̊ͅo̷̤̗͓̠̠͔͗̈́̊͘ͅ ̶̧̪͖̮͕̰̣͇̖̮̘̜͕̂̾̋͐̈͗͗͜g̶̝̬̏̾̈̓̀͐̾̆͝į̷̞̰̓̈̈́̈́̂̈́̽̇̿͂̌̋͗͝͠v̴̭̇̈́̅͐͊̆̏̾̃̈̚͝e̶̬͓̜̍̾̅̄̈̀́̀̓̚ ̸̛̯̤̝̠̖̻̞̣͇̈́̍̏͂̎̐͜t̴̲̫̗͉͗͒̈͐̓̂h̶̡̟̻͈̻͎͉̤̟̦̥͈̓́ẻ̵̝̗̦͈͕̞̭̈́̿͒̀̎̅͋m̵̡̠̦̤͇̬͎͇̻̫̦͕̜̣̓͂̉́̾̕͜ ̵̢̧̘̙̙̭̹̯̼̩͚͗͑͐͋̓t̵͕͔̫̣̙̀̍͒̈̚h̸̨̲͔̤̱͈͍̣͈̫̙̘́̈́̏̑̓͂́͐̋̿̇͗͑͘͝ͅͅȇ̸̡͚̪͇̥̯̆̂̀̋̄̒̐̇͋͘ ̷̼͖̣̠͋̊̍̌̔͋̎̓̑͛̎̽̕͝a̴͉̱̠̝̭̳͖̭̲̟͓̓̿̔̈́̀͊̿̎̋̃͗̚n̷̠̝̹͍͓͋̊̂̃̋́͛́̔͌̏͐̚͘s̴͉̘̟̯̟̘̳͈͓͒̐̌̅̑̀͘͝͝ẅ̵̡̛̥̖͚̬̖̱͇̘̂͒́̏͘̚͜͠͠ë̸͕͚̥͎͎́͌r̸̫̀̓͘ ̴̡̧̯͖͎͇̤̭͕̰̹͓͂̀̏͆̐͑̀͂̕͜͝t̴͉͕͈͙͙̼͎̪͓͍̟͔̭̗̩͋ǫ̵̪̉̆̈́͑͂͑̀̔͐͛̊͋̚͠ ̷̰͕̫͎̮̗͊̀̄̑̓̚͝ȩ̶̣̔͗̃̉̋͝v̸̧̼͚̹̞̜͍̤̱̯̉͒̐̄͂̊̀͒͠e̵̢̛̟̹̪̱͉̟̻̙̺̬͒̂͊̔̔͘r̸̢̨͕̗͕̫̜̥̠̲͇̙̼̈̇̾͝ͅy̷̡̛̮̲̺͓̘̥̺̾̑́ ̷̡̲̼̮̻̫̬̃́̒̌̈̅̈͛͂̅̀̾̎̔̽p̸̨̖̗̱͎̙̥̗̦̌͐͑̉̄̈̎͝͠͝r̶͇̦͔̜̣̹͉̟̠̮̍͋͛̈̀̑̿̆̍͑͐o̶̡̱̱̎̽͐͐̅̂͆̽̊̈̈́̽̆̚͝ḇ̶̳͈̦̫̹̋͐͂̚l̶̡̨̨̰̝̺̖͓̻̪̥͔̭̈́͗̔̀͋̈́͑̈́̃̈͜e̶̡̢̤̦͕͚̞̟̘̯̼͖͚̞͒̃̋͆m̴͍͙̰͍̖̪̞͎̻̮̼͙̤̤͐̓̎̄̐͌͒̍͝ ̵̞̯̮̯̏͊͂̂̀̾t̶͕͇͉̩̗͛̈́͌̽̈̐̽͒͘ḣ̶̤̪̝̘͍̞͓̲̗͜ͅe̵̠̲̹̖̺̬̭͎̰͍̬͚̩̜̫̾́̃̌ỹ̸̧̯͙̫̞͓̹̮̖̤̭͂ ̷͔̩̩̤̞̲̦͛̽̏͂h̴̡̧̛̙͇̭̦͔̓̽͛́̂͊̑͑̆͛͗͗̕a̶̤̺̣̥̫͋͂͌v̶̘̭̼̫̦̭̓̈́̈́́̅͘͘ȇ̷̙̃̌̎̔͆̐̽̈̂͝.̷̛̛̣͙̥̤͖̪̫͍̀̓͐ͅ ̵̢̛͔̦͈͈̲̮̻͈͆͊͆̌͊̈́̄́̌̽̊̎̕Ţ̶̛̛̼͍̺͋̉̄̿́̽̈͌̓̽̑̆͘h̶͎͑̂̔̀̓̓͂̒̉̿e̸̙͔̫̿̈́̈́̉́͋̀̑̃͘͘͠y̷̳̫͓͔̼̮͇̌͗̄̋͛̒̽̆̈́̃̈́͂͒ ̸͓̮̟̖̞̳̰͓̱̖̩̝̑̆̐̋̅͊̊̌͑̍̈́̆̿͋͜͝w̵͎̯̳͙̜͍͑̀i̷̛̱̼̰̳̎͝͝͠ͅl̸̝̹̱͐́̀̀̍͊͗͐̔͑́̍͋͜ ̴̢̮̭̲̠̥̭̟̗̙̙̣̟̽̏͐̊b̸̧͎͈̠͕̟̲͎͇̰̾̌̃̀͗̂̈́̈́̇̍̕è̸̢͍̂͊̉͆̈́͛̆͌͒̃͝c̶̪̜̝̙͉͑̀̅̒̉͒̑̅̀̃̓́ọ̵̲̈́̾͒͐̑̍̿̆̿̽͊̇̕m̵̡̨̞̗͍̣͕̥̣̪̙̗̻͛̌̈́͂̑̕̕͝ͅe̷̳͔̐͋̈́͛̀̅́̈́̕̕͝ ̶̢̜̰͚̞̥̟͖̹͉͚̲͌͆̈́̽̀́̋͘̕͜͠͝ǐ̶̙̰̣̤́͗̽̐n̵͍̞̲̱̫͚̜̐̌̐̇̈́̽c̶̡̹͔͈̲̙͉̮̹̃͑͊̐̎͋͌́͘͘ơ̵͚̱̙̆͐́̉̀̂̏̏͆̅̽̚m̵̡͚̦͇̀̊̉̋̐͛p̸̙̭̈́̔ị̴͓̟̖̮͊̈͐̒̊̓̐̌̐͘t̸̜̞͓͚̟͍͎̹̫̯̩́̑́̈͆̚e̶̢̛̝̜̥͈̟̘̟̗̓̃̿̏͂̏̊́̏͝ͅͅn̵̹̣̤̲̟͓̦̪̘̳̗̘̦͗̌͗͌͊̈́̿̚t̴̡̨̰̹̮͕̻̬̣͖̃̃͗̀̉

Yea can it worm head.

1 Like

Void should go back to being what it’s name means, nothing.

Edit: Wait a moment… @Centarian is this related to your “void from which nothing can pass to or from reality and yet it still is capable of interacting with reality (because yes, creating a mirror of reality is an interaction and information is something.)”?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Void Strix.
It’s a creature that dwells in the void.
Mostly he just causes anxiety and nightmares.
Not for me though, It doesn’t happen to his vessels.

1 Like

I will be a Willosaur!

1 Like

We jave all 5 players, so round will be tommorow

Oh. I honestly didn’t know.

1 Like

Or just highlight it with your mouse

1 Like

Highlighting it doesnt really make it more legible.

1 Like

Does if you use a dark mode addon

1 Like

@GodOfKnowledge Can I submit my character that will play after 5 tutorial rounds are finished?

1 Like