Art Game

Do you guys know the Game of “Cadavre Exquis” ? It’s a game where a few gather around and one of them starts drawing the feet of a creature. The second one draws the chest/body and it goes on until each collaborator adds to a composition in sequence by being allowed to see only the end of what the previous person contributed. I thought that maybe it would be nice to do this but “à la sauce” Thrive.

1 Like

I thought you speak English?

Well the Game is called “Cadavre Exquis” and I dont think it has an english translation

Looks cool, why dont we try it???

1 Like

I’m in, I’ll give it a bash when I have the time to do so.

1 Like

Yeah sure, we’ll start when everyone is ready

Exquisite Corpse?
Also how will this work? If we post here, then everyone will be able to see it, and that defeats the entire point of the thing.

Well yeah but that doesnt really matter, I mean as long as you draw something different in your own style it’s should be okay, No ?

Creating a monster,not me because i suck at drawing

I’m in this looks like it’ll be fun but being as this thread was made 5 days ago am I too late?

No, we havent even started yet ! I’ll add you to the list

Count me in

1 Like

Nice,I think we’re gonna start soon

I don’t see how an exquisite corpse would translate into something where you don’t exactly know the body plan, but count me in.

1 Like

and then we never started, the end.

3 Likes

Some bloke here has to start this, and if none of you are gonna do it, then i might as well be that bloke

3 Likes

Perhaps we just try to complete the drawing from foot (or alternatively starting from the head) to the uppermost point of the creature. We can scrap the not knowing what the rest of the body is.
This is what I add to the creature.

2 Likes