Backrooms Evo Game

A few amoebas fall into the backrooms along with some chlorella algae because of a group of humans walking through their pond and noclipping through the ground.
Welcome to the backrooms, In this game you will start by splitting off of the species:

Chaos Carolinensis

Scientific name: Chaos Carolinensis
cell level Mutations: large food vacuole[1], macronucleus[2], large ameboid cytoskeleton[3], mitochondria[4], lysosomes, flexible membrane(+50% phagocytosis size), photoreceptors, chemoreceptors, mechanoreceptive cilia, gravity sensing vacuole, vortex cilia(+20% hunt success rate), lipid production

buffs: energy surplus: +100% action benefit
debuffs:

stats: size: 1-5mm, speed: 500-2500µm/s, stealth: 10, perception: 3, strength: 12, health: 100, regen rate: 5/s, MP: 2, AP: 2, defense: 10, energy gen: 3500, energy gain:, energy use: 1500, CRS complexity: 9
Tolerances: water: 50 - 90%, oxygen: 5%-27%, hydrogen sulfide: 17%, ammonia: 17%, light: 100%, pressure: up to 20 bar, temperature: -70°C - 36°C

Fecundity: 50/pop, population: 100(CR-)

The current prey species is

AuxenoChlorella pyrenoidosa

Scientific name: Auxenochlorella pyrenoidosa
Mutations: pyrenoid (+12% photosynthesis effeciency, -5% min CO2 concentration), nucleus, mitochondria[5], chloroplast[6], nucleus, cytoskeleton, lipid production
stats: size: 50µm, speed: 0µm/s, stealth: 10, perception: 2, strength: 3, health: 5, regen rate: 0.5/s, defense: 3, energy gen: , energy use: , CRS complexity: 3, photosynthesis efficiency: 18%
Tolerances: water: 50 - 90%, oxygen: 5%-27%, hydrogen sulfide: 17%, ammonia: 17%, light: 100%, pressure: up to 20 bar, temperature: -70°C - 36°C

Due to you also having fallen into the backrooms but having gotten turned into the amoebas, you have been given 5 ASP and 1 free ascension perk as compensation for lost evolutionary progress.
ascension perks are the same as in OI with a few additions like {NoClip} which lets you noclip without going deeper into the backrooms unless you choose to do so.

1. (size: up to 2mm, +50% of prey’s energy gen in energy gain) ↩︎

2. (count: up to 2, size: 50 µm, controlling capacity: 10,000 nuclei.) ↩︎

3. (+50 HP, +90% phagocytosis size, +30 energy usage) ↩︎

4. mutations: charged membrane(outer membrane has equivalent charge per surface area as a lightning bolt, +150 energy gen), foldy membrane(inner membrane is full of folds to maximize chemical transfer between intermembrane space, +100% mitochondrial matrix energy gen), mitochondrial matrix( +100 energy gen).
    size: 1µm, count: a few thousand ↩︎

5. mutations: charged membrane(outer membrane has equivalent charge per surface area as a lightning bolt, +150 energy gen), foldy membrane(inner membrane is full of folds to maximize chemical transfer between intermembrane space, +100% mitochondrial matrix energy gen), mitochondrial matrix( +100 energy gen) ↩︎

6. ↩︎

2 Likes

But how much does “NoClip” cost? (I’ll join and submit sheet soon)
Also, are the backroom entities already here?

Right, I’m joining.

Origin: Chaos Carolinensis

Name: Tracoa Kucing

Ascension Perks:

1. False Ascension

2. Phoenix

Free Perk:

1. {NoClip}

Mutation:

1. Flagellum

2. Predatory Pilus

Action:

1. Find food.

If I am really wrong about how the game works, sorry in advance.

1 Like

Backrooms entities are not already there, NoClip costs 4 ASP, but you can use the free ascension perk on it.

Splitoff: Chaos Carolinesis
Name: Silvestris Vulgaris (From-Wild Common)
ASPs:
-NoClip (free ascension perk)
-False Ascension
-Cancer Killer
-Stable Membrane
-Alternate Coding
M1: Dissecation resistance, allowing cells to survive in the dry environment of The Backrooms
M2: Better Lysosomes, being able to more effectively digest any material the cell stumbles upon
A: Find Food

1 Like

Sorry, I read it as 5 free ascension perks and 1 Asp, will change it.

if 2 more players join i will rework the size system and add the lvl 0 patches, then start on the first round.

Split: Chaos Carolinesis
Scientific Name: Bontopius Cancatris
Name: Black-Vision

ASP:
truesight
one way void
alternate coding
stable membrane
no-clip (free park)

Mutation:
Flagellum to move better in the backrooms
Lysosomes to better digest prey

Action:

1. Find Food
  2. hide in the carpets
1 Like

precursor: chaos carolinensis

scientific name: ardenti particeps

common name: burning sharer

reasoning behind the name: heat, light, movement, and sharing. fire makes heat and light while causing the air to move. burning sharer. latinify it

perks:
free perk: PHOTOSYNTHESIS AAAAAAAAAAAA

perk sharing lvl2(2ASP(each level is 1 ASP))
one way void(1ASP)
extreme heat/cold tolerance(1ASP)
:notes: light up the world, like nobody else :notes: (1ASP)

mutation 1: selective digestion
mutation 2: interspecies cell junction proteins(basically they have another one of themselves on the front so it can be pushed through the membrane, after which it will stay put, allowing the one that pushed it into the membrane to bind to it without problem and creating a channel of cytoplasm connecting the two cells, allowing exchange of nutrients and energy, and, in the case of organisms with the {perk sharing} perk, ascension perks.)

action 1: bind to some silvestris vulgaris cells, sharing my ascension perks with the species and getting theirs in return, while acting as a stomach that takes from its food continuously instead of digesting it, if it’s autotrophic, and getting nutrients from the dead or heterotrophic things eaten by silvestris vulgaris in return
TLDR: form a mutualistic relationship with the vulgaris species
action 2: bind to some auxenochlorella cells before engulfing them but not digesting them, giving them 4 times as much energy from photosynthesis, and shelter, and getting some of their glucose in return

we now only need 1 more participant

2 Likes

just so everyone knows the species you’re splitting off of has two actions, not one.

if nobody else has joined by the time i wake up i guess i’ll join as the final player.

i have awoken, so i’m going with:

ancestor: Chaos carolinensis
Scientific name:
common name:

perks:
moon gravity: 1 ASP
vesicles of holding: 2 ASP
extreme heat/cold tolerance: 1 ASP
organic fission/fusion: 1 ASP
absurd heat/cold tolerance: free perk

mutation 1: activate fusion organelle
action 1: use the binding proteins of ardenti particeps to bind to one of it
mutation 2: encase fusion organelle in one way void membrane 0.5µm away from its membrane to prevent irradiation
action 2: eat the carpet fibers.

1 Like

Do we have an ETA for round 1?

once we catch up on our school work

1 Like