Battle of Empires

Ok how rounds work is that each player would have 5 turns and after those 5 turns the player would stop until next round. Plus new animal.
Eel Yaora
Scientific: Anguilotherium habilis “Handy Eel Beast”
Classification: Anguilotheriidae
Aggressiveness: 1 when calm 4 if provoked
Diet: Fish
Size: 6 feet long
Description: They are the eel-like distant cousins of the American Yaoras which have slimy skin to keep themselves moist. They are near sapient.

Name Eel Yaora

Nickname: Moist bois

Ok now on with the game

How do we play the next rounds? Can you give an example?

1 Like

I think the game won’t happen as @Rudi10001 was last seen pratically a month ago… So I will withdraw my position

Sorry for the long hiatus

The next rounds is where you like explore and discover many new ceature

please refrain from double posting
will edit your post for you

What is the double post refrain, no When I ponder it, I do see a few things…

Disadvantage

1. It decreases server memory

2. People may spam

Advantage

1. Helps separate topics, instead of one post with the Main Idea, where someone may read the top part of the post and influence their opinion on the added part.

2. …Uhhhhhhh

Well as you can see I have changed my stance on double posting…

Write ---- on a line with nothing else to make one of these then:

So yeah there is now no advantage, you can break up a post really easily. Don’t double post. I mean in a topic with slow mode enabled it disabled by ability to edit so I had to, or in my forum game a round surpassed the character limit, but in any other context you’re better of just listening to the mods. Also if you edit a ping into a post, or quote someone in an edit, they get the same notification as if it had been a brand new post. I may seem a victimless crime, but it’s really just a lot of minor annoyances in one crime. If you only think of spamming (which you’ll probably never do, I agree, but it still disuades people and helps prevent it), or server space (hardly seems such a big issue), or something else, it does seem small, but it’s really just killing quite a few birds with one stone. So yeah this has been my rant, avoid it, it’s a rule on the forum, it may be a soft one, but it’s still important.

you could also do this: ___ instead which saves you 4 characters lol

I think doubleposting is fine when there’s a big enough time gap between post (like a day or so) or the topic is distinct enough to warrant it own post

like pac_mine post had a 17 day gap between his double post and a the 2 topic for each post is different so in that case it’s fair to me ¯\(ツ)/¯ but I am no mod

Battle of Empires may end because of the creator of the comics that was the “prequel” to this forum game is gone

Ok nvm the OG creator somehow became an omnipotent being…

New creature

Meet the Venom Spine their lineage was once far more diverse but now most of them went extinct, they use their spines which were their wings to produce their venom and even can spit the venom out. But soon a mass extinction wiped almost it’s entire lineage out with only a few survivors.
Scientific Name:: Actinopteryx terminus
Aggressiveness Level: 3
Height: Around the size of a cat
Length: Cat sized
Diet: Anything that’s smaller than it.
I may make it playable

this forum game is basically dead

Name: glass crab
Scientific name: capsilaris Brachyura
Classification: capsilaris
Aggressiveness: 3
Diet: animals, plants.
Size: 33 cm diameter, 66 from leg to opposite leg, 11 cm tall
Description: a crab shaped organism which may be one cell or many fused partially together but it is definitely an escaped genetic experiment as it has characteristics only possible if artificially written into their genes like neurons that are 2 prokaryotes attached by a bundle of carbon nanotubes with 0 water molecules in the nanotubes. it has a silicon oxide shell with the molecules being arranged in hexagons with the edge facing away from the crab to maximize the durability of the shell. they also have hydrochloric acid for digestion and increasing the space in their shells
if any of this does not fit the game i will make one that does

Don’t worry someone brought it back to life

No it does fit the game and you could make another one if you want

ok.

Name: glass dragon
Scientific name: capsilaris draculus
Classification: capsilaris
Aggressiveness: yes to everything other than organisms that have six glowing stubs on their exoskulls
Diet: anything less durable than a prince Rupert’s drop at the thick parts
Size: 1 mm long, .15mm wide .20 mm tall to 20 meters long, 2 meters wide, and 3 meters tall with a wingspan of 30 meters and an armspan of 8 meters
Description: a glass dragon that is one cell that uses double lipid membranes to separate sections to allow specialization through modules that must be upkept using vacuoles filled with sulfur or hydrogen sulfide depending on whether or not the module photosynthesizes. it starts it’s life cycle as zooplankton and grows by filling up it’s vacuoles with the necessary compounds for it to grow and going into the water to dissolve it’s exoskeleton and grow so it can get bigger to eat larger things after it grows it’s silicon dioxide exoskeleton back thicker and more durable than it previously was by adding a layer of graphene for every time it sheds it’s exoskeleton and at it’s final size it has anywhere from 50 to 150 layers of graphene in it’s exoskeleton making it virtually invincible and it starts it’s life with four limbs but as it’s usable surface area decreases it grows a third pair of limbs that are purplish brown leaf shaped limbs that it can use for flight due to their surface area doubling every molt and their wingspan growing as much as possible and growing the modules as much as needed every molt. it has bones made from nested carbon nanotubes capped with aluminum that is forced to share valence electrons with it’s neighboring aluminum atoms as well as the carbon atoms and these bones grow by producing graphene and wrapping it around the existing carbon nanotube in the limb, the joints have cartilage separated by water preventing the bones from damaging eachother. it has vacuoles filled with photoreceptive compounds with conductive reflective plates at the back connected to carbon nanotubes leading directly to their brain that is made entirely out of three types of prokaryotic organelle. 1:dendritic: a prokaryote that releases a pattern of electricity when it detects a compound with a different pattern for every neurotransmitter compound and is connected to a bundle of 15 carbon nanotubes that lead to. 2:axonic: a prokaryote that releases a different compound for every pattern of electricity it can receive and adds length to the carbon nanotube bundle if it is getting pulled and communicates with one or several dendritic organelles. 3: sulfur mitochondria: an energy producing prokaryote that uses sulfur respiration that produces hydrogen sulfide and ATP using glucose and S2. it, like all of the capsilaris genus, are escaped experiments with no known relatives other than the unicellular diatom as they were derived from the spherical diatom

if this description is too long i will summarize it

Template because i do this on every speculative biology game with the players creating organisms to increase the amount of players that make the organisms
Name:
Scientific name:
Classification:
Aggressiveness:
Diet:
Size:
Description: