Become Macroscopic

So, after being mulcicellular, a “become macroscopic” button appears? What does it do? I can’t click on it, so, is it in-game yet? if so, what does it do? if not, what’s the plan for it?

pretty sure you CAN click on it in the latest versions of thrive (5.10.0), it requires like…20 cells to be a part of you in multicellular.

2 Likes

Nigel is right, and to answer the second part, the button enters the macroscopic prototype.

1 Like

pretty sure you CAN click on it in the latest versions of thrive (5.10.0), it requires like…20 cells to be a part of you in multicellular.

thanks, not sure what I’m doing wrong. waht ever it is, sure it’s an obvious mistake…

Nigel is right, and to answer the second part, the button enters the macroscopic prototype.

Almost guarenteed, eh?

u can quote others and edit ur post.
here we don’t double posting

double post? what do you mean?

double posting it litterly its meaning:
u reply twitch instead of edit.
its take someplace (maybe right maybe wrong here)
I say that because because its happen more then ones (u can see in other topic about that, not here) that its very common.

its annoying a bit the moderators here.

okay, I can see why it would be annoying. Problem is, then you can’t do an individual reply to 2 people, you have to choose one person to reply to, then refference the other
ah well… I’ll try to keep that in mind (:

If you highlight a part of a post, you get a button to quote. That’s the right way to reply to multiple points or multiple people in a single post.

thanks! that will be great for making my posts thrive (Okay, I need to work on my puns)

does macroscopic look any different from multicell? or is it just a time sink?

Right now it already looks very different, for one thing it’s in 3D. Do note that it’s a very early prototype without much gameplay, so don’t go there expecting that.

3 Likes

is it possible to get to the arrare state?

No, very early early version of macroscopic is as far it goes right now.

1 Like

okay, thanks for the info!