Cell is not displayed

Please put your logs on pasterbin.com

The error occurs on versions 0.5.8.1, 0.5.8.0 and 0.5.7.0. It didn’t occur on the version 0.5.2.0 other versions i didn’t check. The cell is fluctuating between the total invisibility and a distorted white blob.

It is not visible in the evolution screen, exept for the black, book mark shaped thing in one of the hexagons.

Could you post your game logs as that contains the info on what GPU you have and if GLES2 was used?

Edit: I see that pastebin link had the log at the end. From it I see the problem is a GPU or driver issue:

et_uniform (drivers/gles3/shader_gles3.h:362) ERROR: Condition "!version" is true. Returned: -1 at: _get_uniform (drivers/gles3/shader_gles3.h:362) ERROR: Condition "!version" is true. Returned: -1 at: _get_uniform (drivers/gles3/shader_gles3.h:362) ERROR: Condition "!version" is true. Returned: -1 at: _get_uniform (drivers/gles3/shader_gles3.h:362) ERROR: Condition "!version" is true. Returned: -1 at: _get_uniform (drivers/gles3/shader_gles3.h:362) ERROR: SceneShaderGLES3: Program LINK FAILED: Fragment shader(s) failed to link, Vertex shader(s) linked. Fragment Shader not supported by HWWARNING:

So try updating your drivers, using dedicated GPU if you have integrated and dedicated graphics. And finally you can also try the force GLES2 launch option that can be set in the Thrive launcher options.

Playing Thrive 0.5.8.1Thrive is running. Log output:Process StartedGodot E - Pastebin.com here

The log still shows you have a really old GPU, so if you have the latest drivers installed then that means the GLES3 support wasn’t good enough for Godot back then.

You should try the force “GLES2” mode option in the Launcher, it has slight graphical problems but it does render all parts of the game.

As for how this could properly be fixed, you’ll need to report to Godot developers your GPU and driver version and let them know their GLES3 renderer doesn’t work correctly.

1 Like