Conductive reactionary/nervous system

i already know how they would evolve that being too much of a toxic conductive metal in their environment along with high frequency electrical disturbances but could they be added to the game via an organelle that turns metals like silver lead copper and tin into wires that connect parts of the cell or even connect multiple cells in a way that is more efficient than a chemical or integrative reactionary system could ever be but for now a non lawk organelle unless someone can find an organelle that makes wire like structures from metals that exists irl
@hhyyrylainen

1 Like

Why did you mention me?

you are a dev so i thought you might know if these will be possible in the multicellular stage and up

Do not ask me about these things. I’m active here so that it doesn’t look like the dev team doesn’t care. For actual discussions you want to engage the theory team (or someone else). Don’t bother me, I already participate in as many discussions as I can.

what @ do i use for that

As I said, not many are active, which is pretty unfortunate as you just need to make a thread and hope someone replies to you.

@50gens what do you think about the first post

They would need to convert nerve signals to wire signals or not have nerve cells, instead connecting wires to form a brain and an electricity generating cell[1] for each wire. But wires would need to be insulated and not immersed in a conductive cerebrospinal fluid which would make it short circuit. There could be a million other different problems.

1. is there such a thing? ↩︎

1 Like

already dealt with all of those for how i am going to make it in thrive once the protein editor is in and polynucleation as well