Devblog #37: Background Technology Unlocked

Devblog #37: Background Technology Unlocked - Revolutionary Games Studio

Take your species further than ever before with the newly optimized cellular stages that will smoothly take you sailing into our latest advancements in the prototype stages! No longer are the creatures of Thrive strictly confined to the underwater realm, as now they can move onto the frontiers of land, where civilization will soon be…

8 Likes

Congratulations Everyone, every release brings us closer to a distant release of the microbe stage

5 Likes

Omg that’s so cool! Exciting

1 Like

One step for the cell, big step for the future of Thrive

4 Likes

Does this mean late Multicellular stage is completed?

It does not. It means that I’m making prototypes for all the stages to show that it will be possible to fit them all into the same game. So people will need to switch their complains from us just having the cell stage to us just taking a really long time to finish the game (which is fair as we have very limited resources so we just can’t do it fast).

4 Likes

I love that this is literally the reason for it. Still really really cool how far things have gotten since I started following development

3 Likes

Have been waited for a long time,I can’t stop playing the newest version!

4 Likes

me 2 (you can use cheats by enable it in the options )

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.