Dinosaurs

Thanks, I got it from a dinosaur fact website

Imagine a dino the size of a beetle
That would be cute ngl

I think that could potentially exist

Too bad the remains of it most likely won’t be fossilized

There are Dino’s the size of some small birds, so their babies can be the size of beetles

Kind of

I mean eggs have been fossilized before and the offspring inside those eggs too

Okay so continuing from my poll earlier…

Who would win?

• Pack of Utahraptors
  • Spinosaurus

0 voters

Oh, so I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Ok. Here is how this poll would clearly go out. The spinosaurus spots the utah gang just a cattywapums ways away. The raptors pull out a deadly snickersnee, waving it slowly in front of poor big boy spino. They then took a large hunk of plywood, and carved it into a checkered board, with little pieces. They battled over the chess game for months. The silly raptor that carved it with the duel knife made a few calculation errors. As time went on the game felt it would soon put on a stop, and yet, time went on, yet the game would never end. Sure they switched a bit because it got a little boring, but all in all, it was almost the same game. Spino versus Utahraptor gang… The tribalism of just the other guy being just a little different, it sapped them into a focused, biased world of only one main rule: Kill the opponent. The massive heat wave along the horizon hit, and that is when they finally looked up. They saw the paleocene flash before them. All the other dinos that nobody knows the names of being rained down, forgotten. The epoch was ending, and another was starting. About 53 million years into the future later, a bunch of monkeys gather around, start to grow funky chunky hips, grow bald, and smack their sticks into rocks. They makes some weird crystals that do some weird frizzy stuff, play around with them, start to use them too much, stay up for nights with baggy eyes in the morning and nocturnal sleepy time shudders. Now here they are. You reading this reply, and me who wrote it. Debating who is better… Spinosaurus, or a pack of utahraptors. The tribalism of just the other guy being just a little different, it sapped them into a focused, biased world of only one main rule: Kill the opponent.

(I dunno how this came to this)

4 Likes