Discussion about PositiveTower's questionable avatar

Im confused are you rooting for nazi ideologies or communist ones?
Cause they are both different ends of the spectrum.

I’m not a nazi

and Im not a crab holding a bowl of cereal

Nazism is red white black but this is just white and red

the symbol is also off center, which is the biggest sin here

1 Like

I hope the nazi swatztika/hakenreuz wont get me banned

Yeah… here’s some life advice buddy: Unless you’re in a Buddhist church or a country where the religion is extremely prevalent, people will assume you’re a nazi when using something like that as profile picture

2 Likes

southeast asia very buddhist

The internet isn’t in southeast Asia though

Well i recognized it as a Svastika, but you should get another Profile picture.

And im from Germany lol

1 Like

And so is serialkiller and i’m doing this intentionaly,i know it look like a nazi thing

You should definitely change your profile picture.

1 Like

Mate, How bout you don’t try pissing people off by showing a symbol that was appropriated by a Regime that killed millions.

1 Like

@PositiveTower i know its ur religion but moust people and me at first sight see it as u being a natzi change it some one new will be scrared and will think this is a natzi cult sorry but ist like beeing in a bekini in the 16 century

No politics and fine i will change it

I was saying facts not politics

Thats defeinitly politics bro,you can start a political discussion with that ost

Was i talking about the election no i was not was i talking about bill clinton no i was not and was i talking about bioncles being apart of the illuminati lol no i was not that last one was a joke

Hey you said that the allies was wrong,you may just created facist or worst nazis

Still the svastica is inbeded as natzi