Dunca species

dunca%20front
(edited so its just the spore version since the ms paint one is pretty bad, and there wasnt even a reason to make it since i already made it in spore)

2 Likes

Let me guess, you used a mouse to draw that. That’s pretty good for how crappy of a tool a mouse is for drawing.

1 Like

I remember using a mouse to draw an alien thing a year back. Looked like shrek run over by a bus that was on fire full of diseases.

But still, this isn’t bad. It’s impressive you did it on a mouse, even.

Good job

2 Likes

tip: use the circle tool for every single circle or half circle

Huh, never knew that. Thanks

I think your profile picture describes your creature better, Duncan. Also, I like seeing how well you can draw with mouse, and im a terrible drawer in general.

im also a terrible drawer in general

dunca%20front
this is the original creature thing

1 Like

So, i’m guessing you made this in Spore before Thrive?

Sidenote, when are you going to write the Dunca into the TU? It’s been three months since you made this thread.

whats the tu

also dunca is the first creature i ever made in spore (the game crashed while i was in tribe stage though so i was sent back to creature stage since i didnt save. good thing the creatures autosave)

Wait, you don’t know what the TU is?

It’s where you can post a bio about your creature and get into the Thrive Universe (TU being an acronym for ‘Thrive Universe’). You can look at some of the others and get some ideas off of it, but not directly copy it.

But it’s only optional, you don’t have to make it.