Favorite Quotes Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xTReubUro

EDIT: damn it this video got privated

2 Likes

Donald Trump - “Bing bing, bong bong”

2 Likes

Best thing I’ve ever seen besides a Watermelone inside a Watermelone!
1 Like
1 Like

:milk_glass:
1 Like
2 Likes

This is probably a misquote, but it’s at least 50% correct.

1 Like

Nah, i think thats essenbtially what that quote is.

I cant believe i remembered that! (To be fair i only recently finished watching every single episode of voyager so i guess its not that surpsing)

1 Like

im confuse

It’s Star Trek, of course it’s confusing.

2 Likes
1 Like

字幕をお願いしま, if you could be so kind

i like to use big words to make me sound more photosynthesis

~ohmato

“AHHHH”

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

2:52 through 3:00

1 Like

oof necropost

Hey, @hhyyrylainen. I was about to create a temporary thread for my “non-original” quotes, but I noticed this one in the suggestions. Could you move my quotes here? I’d appreciate it. Sorry for all that. I just forgot the purpose of the thread, and I just didn’t know this one. I just remembered what was the other quote thread all about a while ago today, but at that point, it was too late.

Nice necro, dude.

When a bullet hits your skull, WHAT WILL IT MATTER WHY?

— KGB Director, Chernobyl
To be a scientist is to be naive. We are so focused on our search for truth we fail to consider how few actually want us to find it, but it is always there whether we see it or not. Whether we choose to or not. The truth doesn’t care about our needs or wants. It doesn’t care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions. It’ll lie and wait for all time and this, at last, is the gift of Chernobyl. Where I once would fear the cost of truth, now I only ask: What is the cost of lies?

— Valery Legasov, Chernobyl