Original Quotes

I am reviving the thread! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

Here is a quote I find to be aspiring.

I have taken a journey down the river of knowledge, and I realize that the truth is not in the stars, but in the minds of the people who imagined the future of infinite possibility.

— William Shatner

“Meatballs with tomato sauce are just bolognese in .zip format.”
-Groro von Thriv

“Nutella is chocolate marmelade”
-Thriv von Goro

As you can see i have some deep insights about food.

5 Likes

“How many lies will we believe, how many people have to die, before we make a real effort to save this world. The world is falling apart in more way than the atmosphere, may we live to see everything fixed.”

1 Like

“minecraft and thrive are nothing compared to THRIVECRAFT, the best game that will ever exist.”
-TeaKing 2019

“the Internet is important for meme worshiping, one of those memes is the holy the banana gods we worship everyday.” -TeaKing 2019

“pepe is one of the many gods in the pantheon of memes, his story is an example of how ANYTHING, could turn into a meme and join the holy gods.” -meme historian TeaKing 2019

3 Likes

It is easier to start one hundred stories than to finish one.

wink wink hint hint

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Favorite Quotes Post

May I remind everyone that this is the original quotes thread. Meaning no more quotes from people that aren’t you (or a friend of yours)!
:angry:

5 Likes

Why can no one remember that there is a favorite quotes thread.

2 Likes

Because nobody used it for 1 entire year.

BOOM! Double necropost!

I want to become a hivemind when I grow up.

—Someone

Communism is good.
-me

Nope. Communism is bad.

Haha debate on politics?

Let’s not - hhyyrylainen

Revived!

For the last achievement in TF2, I need to increase my artificial post count by 1 million!

Sorry for double post

“Life is filled with sadness and and the truly joyful moments only last for so long”
-me

Sorry if that sounds kind of edgy

Edit: a more optimistic quote from me to cheer you up

“We may be able to live long enough to see the first Mars base done”
-me

1 Like

“Like every achievement in life, seeing the first Mars base done is devoid of real meaning, doomed to end in nothingness, guaranteed to be forgotten.”

(Just to make sure that we don’t get too cheered up.)

1 Like

ill continue the quote
“everything we do in life will succumb to the same fate, but we do things for ourselves, and that makes us happy, and being happy is the most important thing” tekis the teaking

3 Likes

I am a him

Why did you have to give me an existential crisis in an inspiring quote :cry: (jk)

I mean being happy is cool and all but I desire meaning or purpose, however I too agree that it is up to us to make meaning or purpose in life.

having a purpose makes you happy so yea
thats basically what i said

And being happy gives you a purpose I guess? It could go both ways

well wanting to be happy can give you a goal in life
which will give your life meaning