From stone to space (another civ forum game)

So when you gonna start this?

ok we’re starting

Wait no double posts,okay now you can post

ok i have no idea how to start a forum game
Im stumped
I have no idea how to make a forum game

Well just write simple description of the rising species and tribes and fixed it to a d7 and then we will.voteto do our stuff sinple,just look at other forum games for example

I’ve never been in a civ game myself.

@Hirohito:

Alaaskar

The alaaskar tribes have lived in the cold forest of palacnar for generations but their cheiftan
Of each tribe have have died and now it has left a power vacuum that demands a leader so what will you do

@amctv

Emangeles

The emangeles were a species of peaceful homo sapien like creatures who had developed a crude yet funtional society now they have recently elected a new leader who has ambitions beyond just helping his fellow tribemates

@reeper66

Vorta

The vorta have lived happy lives worshipping their gods with their monarch to lead them but the monarch has grown old and has multiple heirs to the throne and they dont know who the gods favor even after praying so either they must choose who gets it or it could lead to civil war

You can just put them in boxes so it wont get long and people have to scroll forever(the gear)

I dont know how to use the boxes

Push the gear at this direction >
Its at the end if you are using a mobile phone just turn it sideways
Yeah like that but put the text in the box and mention their name so they will be notified >@<
Ok good,now you only need special stuff that makes it interesting like troops,population,territories of our tribes,species arouns us,… anything that make it more interesting abyways im off to sleep

i’m fine with scrolling

What exactly are these ambitions?

Thats your decision

Alright, then he seeks to explore and map previously uncharted territories.

i seek to develop fire.

Anak’ Leboris. and I will be focusing on knowledge.

anything else I need to add to finish it?

Develop fire.

What about me

round 1 plz?

I’m sorry but a forum game is kinda hard and I haven’t really developed it enough, but i’ll comeback with a better one