From Thrive to Spore

certainly the best fan made creature to date

They were once push-overs, tossed aside like useless garbage. But with the aid of others willing to help, they rose to power and dominated Marda-II. Those were attempted to overthrow them were eliminated.

They came to be known as “The Worm”, the most powerful race in the Milky Way Galaxy.

truly an inspiring story

Indeed. One to inspire generations beyond our own Earth, to the edges of the light that guards our universal home.

1 Like

Woah. I havent been back in awhile. Anyways. Ijor, Jre, or anything Goat related will be ‘built’ in spore.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve put anything Goat related to side for a bit (sorry Aquos)

Instead, I made some spore stuff that matches their archtypes. I tried to make them as alien as possible, and thought this was a fitting place to put them. Scientist and Ecologist.

1 Like

May post some warriors in a bit, maybe even some traders.

those are looking nice :+1:

Thanks. :+1:

Can we see a side view of these guys? I’d like to draw them, but the perspective is perplexing me.
I’m a fan of the eyes on the first one, but be careful not to overuse a body shape. We wouldn’t want a bad case of rubber foreheads.

Of course! Though I unfortunatey lost the ecologist one, but I can remake it. Will that suffice?

That would be fine. I think those look like a Disturbance.

Goodie.

I’ll get on with it.

There you go, just one more and then a bonus one.

Bonus…

*drum roll*

1 Like

Someone made a better version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx3SEt7jbQs

I’ve seen it. Yes, she is good at making spore stuff (dragons, mainly). I’ve seen her spore dinosaur videos.

Pretty cool.

One thing i see is that spore creatures almost never feel “alien” enough, possibly due to how limited you are with what you can make, such as hands, feet, mouths and eyes.

I see what you mean. The only reason Rebeccas spore creations are better is because she has the benefit of mods, whilst I have none. There’s so much more you can do with mods. But in vanilla spore? Nope.