From Thrive to Spore

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘±π’π’π’π’š π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’†π’“π’π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #22

certainly the best fan made creature to date

(OrganismOverlord) #23

They were once push-overs, tossed aside like useless garbage. But with the aid of others willing to help, they rose to power and dominated Marda-II. Those were attempted to overthrow them were eliminated.

They came to be known as β€œThe Worm”, the most powerful race in the Milky Way Galaxy.

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘±π’π’π’π’š π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’†π’“π’π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #24

truly an inspiring story

(OrganismOverlord) #25

Indeed. One to inspire generations beyond our own Earth, to the edges of the light that guards our universal home.

(OrganismOverlord) #26

Woah. I havent been back in awhile. Anyways. Ijor, Jre, or anything Goat related will be β€˜built’ in spore.

(OrganismOverlord) #28

Ok, I’ve put anything Goat related to side for a bit (sorry Aquos)

Instead, I made some spore stuff that matches their archtypes. I tried to make them as alien as possible, and thought this was a fitting place to put them. Scientist and Ecologist.

(OrganismOverlord) #29

May post some warriors in a bit, maybe even some traders.

(α•α‰ΏαŠ­α•αˆαˆ­αˆ¨α‰Ώ αˆ¨α‹α‹ͺα‹•) #30

those are looking nice :+1:

(OrganismOverlord) #31

Thanks. :+1:

(Ξ”Ρ„ - Delta Phi) #32

Can we see a side view of these guys? I’d like to draw them, but the perspective is perplexing me.
I’m a fan of the eyes on the first one, but be careful not to overuse a body shape. We wouldn’t want a bad case of rubber foreheads.

(OrganismOverlord) #33

Of course! Though I unfortunatey lost the ecologist one, but I can remake it. Will that suffice?

(Ξ”Ρ„ - Delta Phi) #34

That would be fine. I think those look like a Disturbance.

(OrganismOverlord) #35

Goodie.

I’ll get on with it.

(OrganismOverlord) #36

There you go, just one more and then a bonus one.

(OrganismOverlord) #37

(OrganismOverlord) #38

Bonus…

*drum roll*

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #39

Someone made a better version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx3SEt7jbQs

(OrganismOverlord) #40

I’ve seen it. Yes, she is good at making spore stuff (dragons, mainly). I’ve seen her spore dinosaur videos.

Pretty cool.

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #41

One thing i see is that spore creatures almost never feel β€œalien” enough, possibly due to how limited you are with what you can make, such as hands, feet, mouths and eyes.

(OrganismOverlord) #42

I see what you mean. The only reason Rebeccas spore creations are better is because she has the benefit of mods, whilst I have none. There’s so much more you can do with mods. But in vanilla spore? Nope.