Funding Announcement (April Fools)

So…erm…we’ve discussed it with the team again and it turns out this was a stupid idea. Sorry guys, but we take back everything we said. Forget this ever happened. RIP Thrivium.

Happy April Fools everybody. Thank God it’s over.

3 Likes

…Can we keep the theme? I like it

It was an image of Bitcoin I drew a terrible Thrive icon over, so no. Maybe we’ll make it a selectable theme whenever we get around to making those, but for now I think it’s better to revert back to something that you could actually call good.

1 Like

I dunno, Oliver. It did look more professional…
In all seriousness, good joke. You might have convinced me if I didn’t know from the title that this was a prank.
I do like the idea of Thrivium being an actual thing in place of spices/sporebucks. Think about it.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest here, it was never going to convince anyone. With that in mind, we decided to go all out on the ridiculousness to give people some fun, which is why the title was so over the top and the Bitcoin image was so lazily done.

I decided to get a screenshot of event since I knew people were going to miss it…

2 Likes

The title of this thread should probably be edited to include “april fools”, @Oliveriver. For preventing future confusion.

Thrivium Is Now A Reality!
I used a website to create this so i don’t what i am doing but it exist now…
(Admin Login)
UID: Thrivium@1
Wallet Key: @AccessThrivium1
Wallet Address: d23e5ac9efc8646ccb134cb57a811267

http://www.cryptocoincreator.com/currency/thrivium

1 Like

Plz no
20characters

Thri-thri-thri-thriviumconnect!

What a 2 month pause that was…

1 Like

Why did you do this?