Funny school stories

Everyone was in school. Some of us still are (like me), so probably everyone here has at least one funny story. I’ll start with my biggest one, tho I didn’t really participate much in it.

So, it’s 3rd grade and we have class’s hour. And one girl decided it would be pretty cool idea if she lies to the teacher that a man sold her drugs. And then another girl decided that it would be even cooler if she confirms the story. And so, the teacher took the matter seriously and told to the principal. And the principal called the police and the two girls said the truth - “we were joking”.

That’s litteraly the funniest thing in my life so far XD (sorry for skipping a lot of details but I myself forgot a solid part of the story lol, 5 years are enough to delete the small things XD)

2 Likes

This is a fun idea for a thread. Though my school days are over, I remember much. When I was in fifth grade, one student wanted special treatment (I don’t remember exactly what it was, but it was something small like an extra day to do homework or extra time to take a test) because he claimed to have ADHD. His request was granted, and suddenly there was a massive outbreak of ADHD (a non-communicable condition) once the other students saw that the one student got an unfair advantage for just claiming to be pyschologically ill. The teachers eventually stopped taking the students seriously and gave them all the same treatment regardless of what they claimed. I saw at least one pair of angry parents arguing with a teacher about how their special snowflake needed benefits due to his supposed ADHD. After all, the way to solve your problems is not to deal with them yourself, but rather to whine about them until other people fix them for you!

3 Likes

Wow, the last sentence is so true XD Thanks for sharing the story :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was being sarcastic with that last sentence. That is not a good way to solve problems.

1 Like

Once upon a class, I was sleeping while everybody else was reading a text with the teacher. Then, the teacher notices I’m sleeping:

• What are you doing, [Subject name here]?
  • I’m recharging my batteries (I said it with more electronic gibberish because I was reading a book about electronics back then)
  • You’re going to recharge your batteries outside the class.
  • No.
    Everybody’s laughing.
  • Get out.
  • No, I swear I’ll read the text.
  • No. Just get out.
  • No.
  • [Subject name here], get out.
  • No.
    And repeating (10 times)… until I decided to get out, so that it wouldn’t escalate to the point of no return.

Everybody was like, “Thug life!”

1 Like

I’ve once littlelary blacked out

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I don’t know what boacked out means XD

1 Like

Easy Fix : Blacked out

2 Likes