Funny school stories

Everyone was in school. Some of us still are (like me), so probably everyone here has at least one funny story. I’ll start with my biggest one, tho I didn’t really participate much in it.

So, it’s 3rd grade and we have class’s hour. And one girl decided it would be pretty cool idea if she lies to the teacher that a man sold her drugs. And then another girl decided that it would be even cooler if she confirms the story. And so, the teacher took the matter seriously and told to the principal. And the principal called the police and the two girls said the truth - “we were joking”.

That’s litteraly the funniest thing in my life so far XD (sorry for skipping a lot of details but I myself forgot a solid part of the story lol, 5 years are enough to delete the small things XD)

3 Likes

This is a fun idea for a thread. Though my school days are over, I remember much. When I was in fifth grade, one student wanted special treatment (I don’t remember exactly what it was, but it was something small like an extra day to do homework or extra time to take a test) because he claimed to have ADHD. His request was granted, and suddenly there was a massive outbreak of ADHD (a non-communicable condition) once the other students saw that the one student got an unfair advantage for just claiming to be pyschologically ill. The teachers eventually stopped taking the students seriously and gave them all the same treatment regardless of what they claimed. I saw at least one pair of angry parents arguing with a teacher about how their special snowflake needed benefits due to his supposed ADHD. After all, the way to solve your problems is not to deal with them yourself, but rather to whine about them until other people fix them for you!

4 Likes

Wow, the last sentence is so true XD Thanks for sharing the story :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was being sarcastic with that last sentence. That is not a good way to solve problems.

1 Like

Once upon a class, I was sleeping while everybody else was reading a text with the teacher. Then, the teacher notices I’m sleeping:

• What are you doing, [Subject name here]?
  • I’m recharging my batteries (I said it with more electronic gibberish because I was reading a book about electronics back then)
  • You’re going to recharge your batteries outside the class.
  • No.
    Everybody’s laughing.
  • Get out.
  • No, I swear I’ll read the text.
  • No. Just get out.
  • No.
  • [Subject name here], get out.
  • No.
    And repeating (10 times)… until I decided to get out, so that it wouldn’t escalate to the point of no return.

Everybody was like, “Thug life!”

1 Like

I’ve once littlelary blacked out

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I don’t know what boacked out means XD

1 Like

Easy Fix : Blacked out

2 Likes
  1. In second grade, someone said something like"lets go chase [PERSON’S NAME REDACTED]", a lot of girls starrted chasing this boy, with the boys zooming in and trying to cut off the girls, and me, the lonely kid, simply running and following the action, not really chasing the person well but not really cutting off the girls either.
  2. In third grade, people were playing this native american game, since there was this native american unit in social studies. People built a stick fort and chased people around with sticks and chanted. I thought it was fun so I joined, but being a relatively good kid in my parents eyes, I chased the people but did not chase with sticks, since I did not want to get in trouble like the people who chased with sticks did. It was great, but the school banned it I think.

Here is a really strange story

When I was younger, at the beginning of the year two boys decided to start a fight at halftime. They were both huge, burly beings, and off I went, desperate to fit in anyway since I was reputed to be supposedly gay (im not)

Anyway, there I went, and when I arrived there was a considerable amount of people, and the biggest and most threatening one asked “Who called all these people?” And they started asking people, none said and when it was my turn, I RUN.

I don’t know why I did it, I was innocent, but then I spent the rest of recess being chased everywhere, and when he finally caught up with me, the bell rang and we went back to class.

Interestingly, the boy and I ended up being friends and it turned out that he was a belgium weeb naruto fan
You can’t imagine how many failed attempts he made to explain naruto’s lore to me took place…

I used to run in school all the time and climb multiple stairs with a single jump. 5, 6, 7 stairs? I think I had a record but I don’t remember it now. There wasn’t a limit to how much I could go downstairs. I jumped for 10-20 stairs, my feet not touching any of them and landed where the stairs ended, turned 180 degrees and did that again to get to the floor below. There were handrails parallel to the stairs and verticaly rising bars behind those, I was grapping the latest bar and slowing my descend that way.

At the lowest floor there was cafeteria. One day I was jumping downwards the same way. There isn’t a rod I can grap there, because grapping it rotates me and I want to go forward towards the cafeteria. It was very crowded and everybody was talking to each other. I jumped all the stairs and perfectly on my legs, but I hadn’t calculated the friction correctly. After skidding for a few meters I fell backwards on my bottom. The whole cafeteria went silent. When they heard the skidding noise everyone turned their gazes to me, and when I fell they had a contagious laughter for about ten seconds before moving on. I supplied the physical comedy that day.

There was one day, at recess, when I simply lied down on top of the stair near the gate and rolled down the steps.

1 Like