:cake:

2 Likes

@PositiveTower eating cakes I see!

3 Likes

happy anniversary @Evolution4Weak

3 Likes

happy birthday to me

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: Happy birthday!!! Hundred Years!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @Trappist-1e!!!

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @Trappist-1e!

4 Likes

actually it’s my cake day, my birthday is 12/31 but thanks anyway ^-^

4 Likes

Happy join date anniversary Trappist-1e

2 Likes

Happy festivity of your day of having created the account you use in this forum.

2 Likes

happy cake day, @Trappist-1e

1 Like

happy

4 Likes

its my cake day today on thrive forums

2 Likes

Happy 1st anniversary, @TheForumGameMaster! I hope you can look forward to many nice days to come here on the forums.

Happy birthday, @Lipovomit! I hope you’re having a great day today :slight_smile:

Sto lat @Lipovomit! Wishing you have a happy and wonderful birthday!

1 Like

crying why? Why does it have to be my birthday today?
I dont want to be eighteen!

1 Like

Sorry, but you have to pick yourself up by your bootstraps. You have a duty - to yourself and your family - to be successful. And you can only be successful through hard work.

It doesn’t matter if you want to stay 17 or stay a child, I also wanted to stay young and not take on any responsibilities, I still don’t want to work. But what you want doesn’t matter, what matters is what you are, and you are 18. You are officially an adult.

So go out there and get a job, become an intern, work at McDonalds, start programming. Just something, anything, because that is what you need to do.

(Assuming that is not what you are already doing).

I’m not going to lie, it’ll be hard, it’ll probably be harder than anything you’ve ever done before. But when you reap the rewards of a paycheck, a family, a successful life, it will be worth it.

Because trust me, the alternative is not only far worse, but far harder in the long run.

2 Likes