Hello I'm Sybil

I’ve wanted a game like this for a really long time! Playing the latest release pleasantly surprised me with how polished and well-designed it already feels so I thought I might keep an eye on it.
As for things I could perhaps contribute - unfortunately I don’t know anything about programming. I do have a modest amount of experience with composing and arranging music though, so if that’s something needed I could perhaps sign up sometime.
Either way, good luck to all the developers on pulling this through, the work you’re all getting done is astounding!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community forums @lastwitchofillyrith! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I like your pfp, what is it?

1 Like

https://spore.fandom.com/wiki/Bad_Baby!

(the forum doesn’t recognize the exclamation point as part of the URL for some reason so you’ll have to add it manually)

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time. And I also like your pfp, the color scheme works.

1 Like
I remember trying to create species with sexual apparatus to make them more realistic and I “uploaded” them, but I guess it’s not since the servers died.

Otherwise, welcome!

1 Like

Actually Spore servers are still up, they just don’t work on the Steam version. Welcome Sybil by the way

2 Likes

Welcome!!

Actually, I do not know what else to add, soo, hope you enjoy our little forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. I’m late, but that doesn’t matter at all! (^_^)

1 Like

Then how am I connected through Steam? I remember using Origin once to connect on Spore Steam Edition, but I didn’t need Origin ever after (even after changing PC).

Who’s that? Nevermind, I noticed it was his vanity name.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Funny considering how lenny faces could be related to the aforementioned achievement.