Help me find a profile picture

I’ve basically now lost count how many profile pics RoboRomb has gone through. Now I have to check the username of everyone whose avatar I don’t recognize to see if it is RoboRomb.

2 Likes

I guess I have a reputation for frequent profile changing.

I need serious help.

Me to RoboRomb:

2 Likes

My only complaint is that you’re using artworks that are not yours. Right now you’re using one of Grom’s things, and that could cause some conflict because he has an account on this forum.

I understand that completely.

For some reason, I can’t find a simple image that should be so easy to find. I don’t understand why, and this thread shouldnt even exist. But here we are.

I’m gonna try me absolute best to find one today and just get it over with. Quite frankly, i’m tired of it.

EDIT: I think I might have found a few images online that might work as a profile

Summary

(submitted by BowlDawg)

Reptilian-Alien

EDIT 2: I found the holy grail

Summary

Alright then smart boi, stick widdit!

I will stick widdit you hermit!

Alright then, show me!

It’s on then!

@RoboRomb u changed it!!!
And do u know species ARLE :eyes:

Yes and yes.

I naturally love evolution games, so I know what Species ALRE is.

U exicte for the steam water release ?

I don’t know what that is. Is it related to Species ALRE?

Yes 1234567890

Read this thread

You literally added,

NOTHING

to the conversation. Good job.

5 Likes

What a three month pause that was. That’s the best kind of necro, and the kind I laugh at from other people’s reactions. Also I didn’t know this was a thing until it got brought up so I might look into this since he’s still changing.

He seems to be sticking with his profile pictures at longer periods of time, so he is getting better at this.

1 Like

I have been getting better at it, i’ve noticed it as time passes.

I’m sure you will find a definitive profile picture, @RoboRomb .