Herbivore/Liquivore/Amphibian

Help me.

Any advice or tips? Can someone fix this mess?

2 Likes
Labeled

I would help but, in all honesty it looks great, maybe try having the tail look a bit smaller than the actual body, so you can see where the tail ends, and the body begins, but besides that it looks great

The claws on the feet suggest a lack of webbed feet, so it would make sense if the tail was the same size as the body or bigger since it’s the only form of propulsion in the water. The current design would be very slow. Maybe it’s a transition from amphibian into full land but the current version isn’t that great at amphibious things.

Looks amazing! And what Steve said, maybe give it some more aquatic features to emphasize it’s amphibian nature. Just keep practicing.

Bad lighting but V2

2 Likes

The front and back legs look too similar, i think keep the back legs the same and try making the front legs look more like a mouse’s

Edit:
V3

2 Likes

I say that version is pretty good! I overall have no complaints with it.

Stunning :ok_hand:Be cool if you could recreate in game it once Thrive is to that point.

V4 - Official Name - Snoubakk

4 Likes

Better, but maybe extend the upper and lower fin the entire length of the tail and (you don’t need to do this) the tail seems a bit short.

The fin almost reaches the length of the tail. The top ‘fin’ is a sail. If I extended the tail, it would be unbalanced because of the sail. The sail would have to be hollow to extend. Keep in mind it has large webbed feet and a somewhat bendable shell.

Yah see, this creature doesn’t look that good at swimming it’s webbed feet add manueverability because creatures this big rely on the tail to propel. No it you shorted the height of the top fin and extend the tail then it should be fine.

Still a sail
Also, it’s mainly amphibious so it doesn’t drown.
I could lengthen the tail and fin, but keep the sail the same size.

Or, instead of the plates being solid throughout the back, you have the plates be split in half at the back with the sail in between and have the entire tail dedicated to fins.

What do you mean, ‘split in half?’
Also I’m gonna make V5

I’m assume the plays are semicircles on the top of the body, I’m saying split those at the snipe and have the sail go on the spine of the back.

1 Like

I made my version of it, sorry I wasn’t able to finish it but I think it gets the job done

Summary

7 Likes

Not quite what I imagined but…

B E A U T I F U L

Edit: Is it ok if I use this and edit it?