Hey, Skyguy here

Everyone I have an apology to make. I have been suffering from manic depressive disorder and over the last few years my depressive periods have gotten longer and longer while my manic have been getting intense in a bad way. Recently I had a negative experience prompting an intervention and I am thankful for it, forcing myself to attend therapy and started taken medication. Over the past 2 months I have seen great improvement in my mood stabilization and my desire to return to writing and world building, especially as the summer time has always been a good time to relax and unwind.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and I am proud to say I’m doing better

18 Likes

I haven’t really interacted with you on these forums, but I think I speak for us all when I say that there is absolutely no need for an apology. It isn’t my place to tell you how to deal with your own struggles, but take whatever break you need and spoil yourself whenever and however you want: you come first. Glad that you’re doing better and back with us.

15 Likes

So much for that. But I’m glad that this game has been marching onward, you guys and your efforts to make the game happen never cease to amaze me, and every time I play I’m reminded of how far we have gone over the past decade. Every day another step forward

5 Likes