I’ll draw users on this forum if you want

You can wait until you finish Tea’s animatronic request. I don’t want to work you out of motivation!

1 Like

Hey @TeaKing I drew you as foxy! I’ll color it later!

yahahar! im foxtea and i love me some artwork!
great job landlubber!
itd be better with the colors so I’m excited for that!

thanks! after this animatronic fest i’ll do oofer’s suggestion and blackjacksike.

can you make multiple users as different animatronics afterwards? every user is the animatronic you choose for them!

oh yes. yet another forum user has given me a great idea! the animatronic fest continues.

yea this is just like the ninja go fest that thunder made

why stop there? i can make every user a jedi or a sith! a giant montster! etc!!!

You truly have opened my eyes teaking!

you can say i carved your eyes pumpkin

post that in your puns thread. now. it is too much of an opportunity to be ignored!

Sad update: I tore both the ends of my styluses (the part people use to draw) so I’ll either have to suck it up and risk tearing it even more or draw using my finger. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

So, have you gotten a new stylus? How are your drawings going?

I have not gotten a new stylus
But I will draw the creature today
Or at least the outline of it

Hey @OoferDoofer due to my broken stylus it looks kinda bad but here is the art

That looks pretty good! The robes make me think that it is a cultist.

1 Like

Thanks! Although from now on I’ll draw in paper until I get a new stylus because you can see the massive drop in quality from that drawing to one of my other ones :laughing:

Good update: I found another stylus plus it’s super hard to tear apart so I think I’ll be using this one for a long time!

Can you redraw my guys then please?

Forgot to edit this post:

1 Like

Okay so
Here is some more art

I’ll edit this post some more when I have more ideas

Edit: kikygames and his inner spirit, kik!

1 Like