Iceburg

That was the original idea

We should include an explanation for what is each thing in this thread, as not only some sort of justification for why they should be there but also this could be a nice guide for all the memes and community stuff

1 Like

“2th layer.” this is the correct way. it should be pronounced second, yes, but spelled 2th. 1st makes you thing onest, 2nd makes you think tecond or tuned, so if the spelling isn’t connected to pronunciation anyways why don’t we just drop the special spelling for 1 and 2.

not on the iceburg though, just packaged with it, so youtubers can look cool explaining it without having to do research.
edit: and 3rd should 3th, as while its closer than 1st or 2nd, it still could look like thread or threard, and why complicate things

Yeah i mean in the thread not on the iceberg since that ruins the meme lol

1 Like

I wrote exactly what I wanted to write, problem?

Yes and?

Some random ideas I had:
The cult of the banana biome, R/place logo, weird sounds on the soundtrack, the living toxin incident, Belgium and the devblog with species

literally i was just saying

I bet y’all haven’t heard of the thrive forum game center
There should also be quantum crab somewhere on the iceberg since he made a cinematic for thrive

1 Like

i have some wried stuff to add:
Mantis vs Goblins, MechanicalPumpkin vs RoboRomb, my grammer stuff, deathwake the nuke king

i dont have anymore

1 Like

“The day I understand what this means there will be no more knowledge to seek”

Zenzonegaming vs fralegend015

Zenzone has been kidnapped by Leviathan

The thrive forum should be there too since most thrive fans use discord or Reddit
Multiple thrive forums should be there too
Narotizagame Dev and founder of discord server
NicktheNick gamedev
Crodnu gamedev
Youtubers and streamers who played thrive maybe
The artist who drew amazing art and background for this forum whose name I forgot
Ensyn mod and current owner of the discord
Untrustedlife gamedev
1000 years SUSpension ban wasn’t a thing
The lounge
I dunno how I feel about adding stuff about forum games though since those are like their own thing

1 Like

please add it to teakings post.

Are you thinking of Sciocont? They made the art that is used as the background for this forum.

Yeah i can confirm it was made by ~sciocont

he also made the disturbance

DO iT IN THE POST BY TEAKING

1 Like

Is that to me, what do you want me to add?

also why can’t the main post be the wiki or at least put a link to it there so it be easier to add?

1 Like

thrive chain.
i wont share any more information on this… they are watching me as i type, you must discover the secrets by yourself…

thrive

1 Like