I'll draw your creatures too

Just providing an alternative thread for those who want their creatures drawn more vividly (no offense @titus_the_human)
I’m drawing with stylized yet grounded look
I’d make these digitally but I lost my digital pen a while back
These are going on my Deviantart page

1 Like

A gas giant ecosystem.
It has:
Dragon-like creatures,
Balloon-like creatures,
and Floating plants.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Ill start right after I come back from Multiverse Madness
(revoked your request. sorry.)

After you do centarians, I have a creature concept from a forum game I participate in.
Basically, a 25 ft tall preying mantis, with a pair of humanoid arms along with the rest of its appendages. I made art of its earlier life stages which you can see below.

Art Concept

I have a long-held concept of a creature. It is a sentient humanoid creature, with four arms, 1.25 meters tall, with a blue and orange body.

High quality concept

The laier

That chopped tree?
POWER MOVE
Also these works are gonna need names.
The deviantart page: 25-foot Thrasing Mantis by HumbledJoyeux on DeviantArt

4 Likes

What level of advanced tech, specifically?

Interplanetary travel.

Irrelevant random fact that might be useful

They use magnetic projectiles to carry cargo from one planet to another. They already tried to make it manned, but… It didn’t end well.

So the projectiles are automatic? That’s some stellar creativity. You gotta make a thread for your species’s evolution, mostly technological

1 Like

Yes, they are launched to another planet at a specific time in its orbit, which causes it to arrive at the planet, just making a few small corrections along the way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YsE-14XBV_kxbTIoJ6qMuOkQG8lastRs/view?usp=sharing
@Trappist-1e

1 Like

@Trappist-1e Hey I did your concept

I thought they were going to be shorter, but other than that, it’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

Thank you.

Now, anyone else?

translucent octopedal axolotl like humanoids that identify eachother with bumps on the backs of their heads and have eyes with a dark purple pigment in them

1 Like

-someone said to a user who hasnt been online in multiple months, on a long dead thread

sounds like you would enjoy being a member of that species

Alright no
What the hell
What the hell did i just read

I feel like flagging the post is like making it a hidden reply on twitter in that it’s just a highlight button since I completely ignored it because I wanted to know what it was, and I completely regret that decision and that’s a flag moment right there.

Okay now that I read the post more carefully, I agree that @Lipovomit’s description of the species was not appropriate.

I’ll lock this thread as it seems very unlikely that anyone would draw any species posted in this thread anymore.