I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

Why’re you posting that in this thread? Legit has no connection to it at all and is a necro post on top of it.

I think jellyfishmon has abandoned the other stuff due to this thread being inactive for so long.

Mods, c’mere!

I’m not going to lock every single thread that doesn’t get posted to in a while because I much prefer people reviving old threads when they are relevant again.

2 Likes

Does he still draw organism and stuff

yes I am resurrecting this thread or trying to anyways

2 Likes
HE HAS RETURNED
WHAT DO YOU BRING O’ GREAT TENTACLE LORD
2 Likes

I need a creature that never touches the ground and isn’t a squid. A lot harder to come up with an idea than it sounds.

No one has posted in this thread in 3 years, and jellyfishmon hasn’t even posted in 7 months, this thread is quit dead

Still worth the try.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2 Character 2 Color Art

I have a great one if you’re interested

speices: booger
they are fluffy 4 eyed 6 legged frog like creatures. they are very round. there mouths are sort of like a blender with rows of spinning sharp teeth. they are very friendly. they eat small bugs that taste like gummy. they are human level intelligent. they have 4 holes on there back to breath. they live in colonies like ants or bees. They like to cuddle

i think this threads dead

oh. dangit well, i dont know then

Yeah, it’s been three years since it has truly been active (posts since then were other people discovering the same thing)

is there a new thread similer to this?

i dont think theres any active ones like this

ill do it myself then

I think I’ll finally close this one so people don’t keep asking for something that won’t happen.