I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

i’m bored and need to practice drawing so i thought it would be fun to draw other peoples organisms.
In order for me to draw them i need

• Details describing them duh
  • Biome/Habitat
  • Source of food

Stuff to Know:

• I prefer animals over sapiens but will still do them (just lower priority)
  • Organisms that I exceptionally like will probably be redone digitally later on if i have time
  • I usually dont color them unless Im doing it digitally because this is mostly just for practice
  • I prefer to draw off of a description but ill also remaster others or your own art
  • I may ask for a sketch of the organism if im having trouble interpreting some aspect of the description

Rules: (subject to change)

• One post per day (roughly if no one asks for one for like 6 hours or so feel free to post one up)
  • you can put multiple organisms in a single post just put it like this
    (I prefer you do it this way instead of having multiple posts)
all Species
Species 1

This text will be hidden

Species 2

This text will be hidden

• Keep all information hidden to keep the form decently clean (to hide click the gear on the upper right side)
Like this (put species name here)
  • bio here
  • Photo here
Photos of my organisms

Fox Wyvern

Dire Lion

dont have a name for this yet

Waiting list: BowlDawg, Xezu, doodlegod, Crandonscientis

here’s the discord feel free to use it for discussing your animals

And if you want to lean how to draw like this your self head over to Learning to draw animals with Jellyfish Sensei/Senpai/ tentacle Lord

4 Likes

Species: Skomuus

Reptilian creatures with slim body scructure similar to that of a walking stick,having four legs and a set of arms a bit behind from the front legs. Has a beak similar to hawks, two eyes near it, and a feather on top of the head unique to males used for mating. Hands partially webbed and shapped for scooping. Eats minerals that give them a orangish yellow color. Has crusty, stiff wings used for short gliding and nothing else. Omnivores that mainly eat grainy plants and occasionaly scavenge for meat. Lives in fairly tropical climates, but also lives in other areas as well.

what do u mean by eats minerals and in what form, clay, rocks , pebbles, or from other animals? (affects beak)

Other animals i would assume, didnt really go into much detail into that, sorry.

:ok_hand: ok thx

just one feather or is it a crown?
does it eat fish? if not whats the point of the webbed hands

Just one, but it is rooted pretty good on its head so it dont get ripped off accidentallly.

And about the webbed hands, i figured it could basically use its hands as a spoon when eating other animals to bring food to its mouth.

Aight, you can have a go at drawing my little [big, giant] lizard-fish-octopus.

The Kag’naruah

Appearance

At 26m long, the Kag’naruah is the 3rd longest creature in the Jirrinxa Ocean. It also weighs 420000kg, and has a grey-forest green colour scheme. Its most prominent features are its 3.67m long arms, its sail and the tentacle mass at the end of the body. It has six eyes, 4 gills at the front of its head and two ear-like holes in its head, covered by fins. The arms have fin-like structures on the back of them, which disconnect at the elbow. The hands have long, bony fingers connected by skin, and there are 4 fins between the arms and the tentacle mass at the end of the body.

Behaviour

The Kag’naruah is highly aggressive, spending most of its life chasing after prey. When it comes to hunting, the Kag’naruah charges straight at its prey with no regard to anything in its path. The only things that will discourage a Kag’naruah are enclosed spaces and the presence of easier prey to catch. If a creature smaller than the Kag’naruah attempts to attack it, the Kag can and will tear the creature apart and eat it. The Kag’naruah will also attempt to fend for itself when confronted by a larger predator, tearing at the creature’s eyes, attempting to tear out its jaw, anything it can do to defend itself. This usually ends in either the Kag’naruah being eaten or the
Kag’naruah enjoying a decent meal.

Kag’naruae are carnivorous, and live in the twilight zone, though they may enter either the midnight zone or the shallow waters if necessary.

1 Like

I love tentacles :octopus::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yeah, great, fun stuff.

You do you, mein Freund. You do you.

1 Like

what do you mean by that?

Oh, it’s nothing. Disregard it.

That was a lot more fun then i thought it would be I hope you like it but if somethings not to your liking then please tell me and ill fix it :slight_smile:
Species: Skomuus
@BowlDawg

Skomuus

4 Likes

My God, that is gorgeous! looks better than the original version i made in spore!

aw thank you :blush:

here you go
@Biologicah

Summary

(I do not own this image)
kidding im working on it right now lol
(im going to delete this later because it makes my stuff look like crap lol)

it’s not like that inspired it or anything

1 Like

Hrrm, seems like we got “inspiration” over here :thinking:

(just kidding, i actually take inspiration from a bunch of sources)

same I like to look at others art to inspire my art like most of my animals are inspired by Avatar

@Biologicah here’s a rough draft of kag, this one is a bit more difficult so i want you to look at it first and tell me if this is what you want. The main thing i dont know about is the 4 fins on the lower torso is this how you want them? i was confused so please specify.

Rough Draft

2 Likes