Ill draw your organisms!

This is most troubling

Missed opportunity to call it “Darth Plaguis the Wise”.

Oof:

i tried to make it look like an upsidown octopus! i turnt what would’ve been an octopuses bulbous head into a ‘foot/stump’

haha sorry if i didnt get the texture right, i was experimenting a little.

My god i tried to make something like it, and then i made this.

Im sorry.

I like it! It looks like some kind of fungus. I can easily imagine that leaping and strangling passing creatures. That second one made me laugh, so I like that one too! What even is that? A bird beak on a fur cone with stilts? Alien indeed.

haha i dont even know to be honest, i wanted to give it a plague doctor esk look without making it look too unnatural, but it seems it was bound to be unnatural anyway.

Ooh ooh, add me to the waiting list, I got one.

Sluggard: Snake-like body with a shaker at the end of the tail from which it can expel blinding venom for defensive reasons. Extremely territorial, it only gives you one chance to back off before striking (hence the shaker). It has very muscular arms, its appendages are composed of 3 sharp fingers, equally distant from eachother and also have an extremely tough grip. Its head has a shark-like jaw shape, with 2 eyes on the side of the head to look out for predators, and a crest on top of the head for males. The bigger the crest, the more attractive the male is. They have a red-brown colour scheme to blend in with the rusty sand desert they live in, where they burrow the ground with their sharp teeth to create huge dens, where up to 20 sluggards can live. Without legs, they have glands at the base of their abdomen that excretes a slimy substance that helps them move around.

@Deathpacitoast I know it’s been a long time, but can i request a colored version of the nerd?

How about a charizard with a beard?

can you redraw this biggus headus?

3 Likes

here’s my interpretation of your biggus headus

you gave me an image so i decided to use it as a reference while also trying to make something a little different. i used a GBA inspired color pallete.

5 Likes

It looks brilliant! I didn’t realize I was meant to give a description though. I’m sorry.

Could you draw this bean lol? If so thankyou!