Ill draw your organisms!

as the title suggests, i will try to draw your organism. all you need to do is give a detailed description of your organism, as well as giving me a brief description of its behavior, diet, lifestyle etc. no image needed. ill try to conceive something with my imaginaaation

that is all.

Current list of people waiting

• OoferDoofers Pisces Venandi
  • Solitarians cthulu ftagn
4 Likes

Okay, so this organism is called “Nerd”,
It spends most of it’s time In corners doing random activitys
It eats mainly Pizza Rolls and Pretzels.
They are small and Almost humanoid except for an extra limb that is literally a game controller, and their head is almost a perfect rectangle.
It is a Very Very pale Green because it spends almost no time outside.
They have 4 eyes for maximum Mario skills.
They also for no reason at all have a long tail.
80% of all nerds go insane
A fun fact is they can shape-shift to look like a human being.

3 Likes

XD you called me by my character’s name

1 Like
Midelians (legit name to be decided)

Midelians are aliens with a strange body type compared to most other animals in the universe. Their head is their torso, having their major organs crammed in the partially spherical body. The top of their head is the roundest part of them, with the front, back, and sides being flatter. Below them is a hip structure where the legs are supported, the hip is the main thing that keeps Midelians from being rounder. (I want extra detail put in that area, because i dont want them to be mere circles, and i dont want them to be potatoes either.) They have strong arms and legs, with the arms having shoulders level with the middle of their face. Their limbs are also similar to humans in this regard, but slightly more muscular if you know what i mean. This race is also strange due to the structure of their face, being rather cartoony. The eyes are fairly good sized, and the mouths are able to change size a great amount. They have no nose, and hear from the vibrations felt all over the body. Their diet is similar to humans, being omnivores that can eat many varieties of meat, fruit, vegetable, etc. They also live in climates similar to humans.

I know that @Silverstorm and @RoboRomb already made their variations of this concept, but i would like to see how you come up with it.

2 Likes

Wild nerd contemplating life decisions as its mind slowly deteriorates.

midelian

2 Likes

Certainly an interesting take on the Midelians…

YESSSSS!!! you made it even more perfect than i imagined!

Oi! just because iv been inactive for a long ass time doent mean you can steal my idea that I dont have patent…
(Joking of course, have fun its a great drawing exercise because you draw things you usually wouldn’t)

1 Like

Is this thread still dead or can I request?

agreed

its still active, feel free to request

Pisces Venandi
Predator, sharp teeth in front of body, thins out in back, then widens our to circular area.with fins from head to the circular area. Fins off back of circular area. Spikes on circular area。

Could you elaborate your creatuers description? like its diet, habitat, and elaborate when it comes to its detail? thanks mate,

Oooh! I have a request! I have a plan for what I want my species to be if Thrive ever has a multicellular stage to match its design document. The scientific name of this species is Cthulu ftagn.

It is very much like an octopus, except it has six arms, and these arms are extremely muscular. It hunts by strangling its prey to death and serrating them with its vicious teeth. These teeth are located where its beak would be if it were an octopus, meaning its mouth is like a circle with rows of teeth all the way around (like if the mouth of a starfish were a wood chipper). Its skin is tough and leathery, making it able to retain water enough to remain on land for extended periods. As it can change its color, shape, and texture (like some octopuses can), it uses its abilities to go onto land and disguise itself as a plant, waiting for an herbivore to attempt to graze on it. It then leaps at the herbivore and wraps its boa constrictor-like arms around the prey, crushing its bones and tearing its blood vessels. The herbivore is then dragged back to the water to be serrated and devoured.

I haven’t determined its mode of reproduction yet. Maybe it can impregnate other species with its eggs, which then hatch and parasitize the host for nourishment.

Pisces venandi mostly eats prey with shells so it’s teeth are strong. It usually lives in semi shallow water. Think of a crab claw with a circle on its back and you have its general shape. Little to no bone structure so very wobbly. Slime greyish skin with blue fins to disguise it. It’s head looks vaguely like a bird beak with eyes in the middle of top jaw. The fin that god off the back of the circle area looks like a half circle fan. Fins in the middle of the body are more like rounde diamonds but squished.
Sorry if I’m bad at describing things. If you want I could give you a picture but that would defeat the purpose.

I had no idea how to tackle this thing. but i tried!

Having a bulbous tail end reminded me of the extinct coelacanth mawsonia. which if you search up will probably show you my inspiration for its bulbous tail.

Sorry if this wasnt quite what you expected, i didnt really get a good grasp of what you were trying to describe.

That is insanely good compared to what I could do. Sorry if I didn’t explain it well

Bird fish is displeased

“I must cure the world of the Pestilence…”

1 Like

That’s going to take some time

1 Like

Name: Plaguingcured
Diet: FLESH AND BLOOD of plants, goo
Behavior: goes around giving things a virus that turns them into a black goo, which it then eats.
Says: My cure is the best, whenever releasing the virus
Looks like a plague doctor, but with no arms, 8 legs, and the beak thing is actually a beak. It’s eyes are red and glow brightly in the dark. It also is skeletal, spindly, and is kinda like a spider.
Asexual reproduction, but it has specific DNA for making variants.