Ill draw your organisms!

(*Dab*) #1

as the title suggests, i will try to draw your organism. all you need to do is give a detailed description of your organism, as well as giving me a brief description of its behavior, diet, lifestyle etc. no image needed. ill try to conceive something with my imaginaaation

that is all.

Current list of people waiting

• TheNerdInTheCorner’s “nerd”
  • Bowldawg’s Midelians

(Lord Nerd) #2

Okay, so this organism is called “Nerd”,
It spends most of it’s time In corners doing random activitys
It eats mainly Pizza Rolls and Pretzels.
They are small and Almost humanoid except for an extra limb that is literally a game controller, and their head is almost a perfect rectangle.
It is a Very Very pale Green because it spends almost no time outside.
They have 4 eyes for maximum Mario skills.
They also for no reason at all have a long tail.
80% of all nerds go insane
A fun fact is they can shape-shift to look like a human being.

(Lord Nerd) #3

XD you called me by my character’s name

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #4
Midelians (legit name to be decided)

Midelians are aliens with a strange body type compared to most other animals in the universe. Their head is their torso, having their major organs crammed in the partially spherical body. The top of their head is the roundest part of them, with the front, back, and sides being flatter. Below them is a hip structure where the legs are supported, the hip is the main thing that keeps Midelians from being rounder. (I want extra detail put in that area, because i dont want them to be mere circles, and i dont want them to be potatoes either.) They have strong arms and legs, with the arms having shoulders level with the middle of their face. Their limbs are also similar to humans in this regard, but slightly more muscular if you know what i mean. This race is also strange due to the structure of their face, being rather cartoony. The eyes are fairly good sized, and the mouths are able to change size a great amount. They have no nose, and hear from the vibrations felt all over the body. Their diet is similar to humans, being omnivores that can eat many varieties of meat, fruit, vegetable, etc. They also live in climates similar to humans.

I know that @Silverstorm and @RoboRomb already made their variations of this concept, but i would like to see how you come up with it.

(*Dab*) #5

Wild nerd contemplating life decisions as its mind slowly deteriorates.

midelian

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #6

Certainly an interesting take on the Midelians…

(Lord Nerd) #7

YESSSSS!!! you made it even more perfect than i imagined!