Image telephone (now kinda a evo game)

I hope u live that, its not the best

3 Likes

OMG, every great artist nowadays acts like this. Yours is the best so far

1 Like

How many times can you draw it? And definitely not on paper? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Darkened portion of tail is red, purposefully ‘misinterpreted’ the caviar as bioluminescence. As I couldn’t color it atm, I’d thought I would mention that.

Tree added cause why not

next thing we know the tree is going to evolve too

1 Like

Not sorry…
About the tree or the shedding of red. He’s turning green. They have to blend in somehow.

1 Like

Wonder where the little guy went. Eh, whatev. Forest fish!

It seems like the image was still processing when you posted, might want to try uploading it again (I at least can’t see it)

nooo the tree died
:sob:

I think everything is clear, but that thing on the tree drinks its juice from the leaf

The tree grows in water, it is mangrove

2 Likes

The trees back! Let goooooo!

Nice shading, I never have been able to get decent at it

Nigel you were right the tree is evolving too lol

Haha, lead in!
Btw, that’s our creature’s nest you’re seeing. They dig a hole in the sand, wait for the tide to fill it in, and lay their eggs in the hole. That way they eventually become fully terrestrial.

1 Like

it is eating a plant

is anybody looking at this?

Some descendants of this species develop distinct sexual characteristics, such as the egg sacs of females into which the hind limbs have been transformed (where the eggs are until maturation) or the hind limbs and tail of males, which elongate and acquire laterally located feather-like structures with completely different colors and needed for marriage dances. Inside the egg bags of the female is eggs, which later become larvae and which the mother feeds until becoming a full-fledged cub and already possessing sexual differences.

During the courtship dance, the male swings his hind limbs and tail in front of the female, also demonstrating a large sexual organ, after which the female selects the best male, and, after mating, the eggs fall into egg bags, usually closed with recesses on the sides of the female’s body. After mating, the male eats the male, and after digestion, for several months he feeds the maturing larvae in egg bags, their life is connected with water, since it is necessary to draw water into egg bags quite often to moisten what is inside

The tree gets a lot of leaves, but its evolution is much slower than the evolution of Plumophora (those animals whose males acquired feathers), as well as the evolution of an ectoparasite, which develops more powerful grasping limbs.

1 Like

Yes, this is an attempt at a completely terrestrial animal that does not look like an amniote

Woah woah, is this still our fish thing or the creature in the tree

at this point it isnt image telephone, and rather people doing speculative evolution.

the fish thing is here again

Getting warmer. Our species (we really gotta name it) has repurposed its fins for cooling as well as developing sweat. And it’s proboscis is beginning to retract since this food needs more time to be digested. On the bright side, forests are starting to form