Image telephone (now kinda a evo game)

Hey, dude, give it a break. I don’t think anyone even knows anyways.

k

1 Like

Something

if anybody sees this in the future, you could continue it though, it is very unlikely that anybody will continue it.

Did you miss me?

Those tilefonos that do not acquire a long neck become aquatic superpredators, turning their hind limbs and tail into fins, and using the front ones to move between water bodies. Due to the low speed of Telifono Aquatis, they become the main food for Flumophora, reducing the fingers on the forelimbs to two, one of which clings to the branches or backs of the victims, and the second helps in digging holes. The two lower jaws acquire special fangs sticking forward, necessary, like feathered tails, for demonstrative behavior. Feathers acquire glands similar to the coccygeal gland of anseriformes, thanks to which males swim perfectly, however, females continue to lead a sedentary lifestyle, fat deposits attracting males form on the pectoral muscles and at the base of the hind fins. Now, sexual dimorphism is also present in juveniles, as females are generally slimmer than males. Sexual behavior, place of residence (the border of the desert and forests, more like swamps) and the life cycle hardly change, as does nutrition. Those Tilefonos that have acquired a long neck develop it disproportionately long, which is why when moving they have to literally make holes in the soil with their claws. They hunt mainly invasive plants (they are also mushrooms), which acquire jointed limbs (so far only two segments). Due to the peculiarities of Tilefono Diucollum’s movement, the soils become more fertile and small plants are more likely to grow on them.

Oh we’re doing dolphins already, are we?

I guess? I’m still confused on the tree vampires, but I’ll go with it I guess when I end up making a sketch furthering this ecosystem

imgtele8

1 Like

No, we’re making more crocodiles for now. As for tree vampires, trees are simply the safest for them, otherwise, they live in holes and are nocturnal

Something

if anybody sees this in the future, you could continue it though, it is very unlikely that anybody will continue it.

I might make a giant image with a bunch of stuff eventually, but rn focusing on other projects/games

okay.

imma continue the evolution

TreeClimberVariant
Tree Climbing Evolution

Drawing-8.sketchpad

claws become bigger so that tree climbing is easier

Trees evolved to be really bulky huh

thats realy cool! i like the idea

okay i am to revive this game.
NEW RULE:
please use links.

Hmmm? (Post fillerrrrrrrrrrrrr)