we do a bit of regaining stamina

ultra instinct activation?
well
lets see how much that will help you once i use a secret technique

we do a bit of ottering. also wow your attacks are weakā€¦

wait until you see the damage from this ability i have
it will hurt, a lot, buuuut, the damage can be healed quite quickly
so hopefully its effective enough to deal with you for a bit

Egem moved further away from Nigel, thinking he was trying to do something.
And it turns out that it is: he started throwing a stone, a smaller one. It turns out it didnā€™t do anything at all - 1 HP of damage while the caldera started to erupt! began to be released to the place of free magma.
I want some roasted immortality for my dinner tonight.
Nigel (Beagle) was able to rest and regain 20 stamina.

Danger Zone - Volcanic Eruption - 30 damage and burn to hit - 25% chance

Egem Haeva
HP: normal life - 43/47 (soullink - 20% of the stast given)(+31% dex) mana: 4/9
Nigel Nova
HP: 41/77 Stamina: 40/51
1 Like

we do a bit of joestar techniqueing

i wonder if chai wouldve liked the worm even more if it was roasted

Nigel immediately went into his super mode and started arming his ultimate ability again. Egem summoned his familiar and drank the liquid that gave him a boost to his life a bit and used the TM and prepared for everything, but he didnā€™t expect that Nigel threw a rock and then launched it straight at him. He tried to dodge in time, but still absorbed the stone, took 24 HP off him and broke his Bloodlush ability. No one was hurt while the place continued to erupt.

Egem Haeva
HP: Second-life - 07/31 normal life - 48/52 (soullink - 20% of the stast given)(+31% dex)(*10% healf)(+3 Wisdom) (TM - 4 left) (familier exsust - 4)(break - Bloodlush) mana: 19/24
Nigel Nova
HP: 41/77 (super-otter) Stamina: 25/51
2 Likes

lets hope teaking doesnt get hit by any lava

lets hope you dont get hit by any lava first
youā€™re probably much more likely to be hit first than me

teaking you might wana protect your familiar

fool
I AM MY FAMILIAR

me too

except my familiar doesnt exist

what caused the blood lush ability to break btw?
and would me going out of titanomorphing bring it back?

its gone for the rest of the fight.

i dont understand the laughing
i can still very much cause you immense pain

youā€™re acting like i cant 1 shot you if i get a single good hit in

trust me you cant at all

Egem continued to dodge while Nigel started throwing another stone at him and missed him, and another stone at him but this time he was in for a surprise - Nigel climbed the stone and started jumping on Egem. He managed to use Blink and jumped behind him, impaling his sword through Nigelā€™s heart. The damage was twice as strong and kills Nigel on the spot.
And that brings us to the end of this battle, where Egem survived and wonā€¦galactic knowledge.

And that actually brings us to the end of our event!
Last things before I dive into building our next round:

1. For the information of many - I am going to add the new status ā€œspeedā€ - determines the order and the amount of actions that one participant can do - this means that if the speed is higher by a certain amount, he will win another turn. Following this addition - everyone gets 5 free status points to fill. Some of the abilities and advantages/disadvantages that can be associated with this status will be changed accordingly, so pay attention.
  2. The secret and blind auction for all those who received the special tickets (all the new ones, the Fanton and those who did not participate or did not have time to participate in the current auction) will take place during the next round. There were objects there equal and different from what were there before.
  3. Of course we have new ones - from what I can tell - there are 2 who havenā€™t chosen their teachers yet (you know who Iā€™m talking about), so Iā€™ll be happy as soon as possible or Iā€™ll grill you one.
  4. The upcoming event at the request of the participants will not take place soon - so you can focus on developing your personal character before this event.

I hope we are from the current event and I wish everyone a pleasant rollover.

post Scriptum. - I think Iā€™ll give up everyone your votes for the next round and put you straight into the action where you left off.

I am available for questions for those who want.

edit - bay bay XP - going to the trash

3 Likes