Issues with NUC i5 vPro and Windows 11 installation

Hello Everyone
I need your insights and experiences regarding the Intel Core i5 vPro processor for business computing. I am considering purchasing a device with this processor, but I want to know if it is suitable for my needs. I have read about some issues with NUC i5 vPro and Windows 11 installation, but I am not sure if these are common problems. Can anyone share their thoughts on the performance, reliability, and compatibility of this processor? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

You have the wrong topic
It must be:
#not-thrive

I have a slight feeling that this is spam.

Well now that this is in the right category this seems like a reasonable topic.

Me too, it could be spam, or it’s a very off-the-wall question on the forums.

Have they posted before?

EDIT:

hmmmmmmmm

I can now pretty much definitely say that this thread is most likely spam as just today another post was detected as spam:

So I’m sad to announce, but it seems like the Indian spammers are back.

2 Likes

What do they even hope to accomplish?

Maybe they are first trying to get some innocent tech posts in before they’d advertise whoever hired the spammers? I guess it is technically possible that Lenovo or Intel hired them, but I don’t think such big companies rely on Indian spammers as their marketing.

Wait, what!? Tech companies sometimes rely on spammers? What sort of marketing technique is that!?

Same as any other type of companies relying on bought likes, bought followers or things like that. Sponsored posts on random blogs where it is not clear that the blog was paid to just post that prewritten blog are slightly more ethical.

These are the types of actions that desperate small companies that don’t really care about ethics go for in trying to get people to buy whatever they are selling.