Lets play thrive! but on the forums?

Hey guys, sorry for being a bit late! Had homework and other stuff. Im back though

Aight so:

Aerobic respiration costs 8 EP

It allows your species to use oxygen to convert glucose into ATP.

Im making a list/table of all the organelles and classifying them so its easier and you dont have to constantly scroll up and stuff.

Stats:

size: 2
Attack: 1
Defence: 1
Speed: 5

Your species is thriving

you stored 1 EP

Stats:
Size: 1
Attack: 0
Defence: 0
Speed: 4

you did not save any EP

Stats:
size: 2

You didnt save any EP

Stats:
Size: 2

You stored 1 EP

welcome jelly

What is the great oxygenation event?

Now some of you might be scared and dont want your species to become extinct due to this oxygenation event, and i completely understand this. however the great oxygenation event isnt as horrible as it sounds. First of all the regions mainly affected are the open sea and shallows. However in a few more million years, too much oxygen will diffuse into the oceans to the point where bacteria that havent evolved aerobic respiration will be wiped out nearly everywhere but the thermal vents, this not only decreases your species dominance in the sea, it locks them basically out of ever increasing their dominance in the sea and makes them more prone to predation.

Why this is nessecary

without the oxygenation event, eukaryotic cells (cells with a nuclei, mitochondria etc) would never be born since nearly all eukaryotic cells are aerobic.

List of organelles

this document will be the new way of documenting organelles from now out

Im gonna save my EP

@TeaKing

Your species is thriving, It has evolved aerobic respiration allowing it to survive in higher levels of water, that is if it is to evolve to live in such a place

you have 8EP

@OoferDoofer

your species is thriving, it has yet to evolve aerobic respiration, locking it out of higher levels of water, reducing its dominance. however in the lower regions where it exists, it is thriving

your evolutionary pressure stagnates

You have 10EP to spend

@Evolution4Weak

Your simple species is thriving. with less compitetion. it is able to multiply.

You have 8EP to spend

@jellyfishmon

A new species has been born in the seas, and it is competeting with ooferdoofers, currently your species dominance in the sea stagnates

you have 10EP to spend

@Deathpacitoast
My species is thriving

I have 17 EP to spend

the google doc is locked

Try to open the document now. if it doesnt work ill try to do something else

It Works Now! Thanks!
1.Cytoplasm
2.Cytoplasm
3. Flagellum

Just to make it quite clear how diverse the current ecosystem in the thermal vents are:

here is another evolution tree just to see how far we’ve come from the original luca cell!
The cells with a red square around them are extinct.

The species that dont have red squares around them are alive.

i will add Membrane bound ribosome and save the rest of my points.

thanks for the round

1. Aerobic
    2 .gas vacuole
    also your combat rule goes against one of the other rules that you cant eat someone the same size class as you. If the attacker crosses out a preys defense and they are the same size they should only be able to eat them if they are smaller.

i should’ve clarified on that rule:

With attack, It first crosses out Defence, and then if anymore attack remains, it crosses out the size class

so a species with a size class of 1 and attack level of 2 could potentially hunt down a species with a size class of 3 and no defences.

hope that clears it up, sorry i should’ve clarified a bit.

1 Like

Stats:

2EP is stored

Stats:

With an air vacuole, your species is now able to alter is buoyancy and float.

aerobic save the rest

we need some more organelles mostly defense and attack ones

did the game stop or what?