Making a minecraft texturepack!

after this little comment

My interest was peaked! and ive decided to try to make a minecraft texturepack once more!

This texture pack is going to be 32x32, and im not really sure on the style of it. im going for a fantastical feel as of now, but it may change after a while!

currently ive only designed 5 teirs of swords.
Wooden, stone, iron, gold, and diamond.

I will try to design some more things like more blocks and more items but as of now here is all i’ve done.

https://imgur.com/7CrcjNc

ill try to make weekly updates. so feel free to check on it occasionally if you’re interested. after certain points ill post some screenshots showing it in game.

7 Likes

Put in a cool

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice

could you make a mod for Mincecraft where it’s replaced with Thrive concept art

2 Likes

Sorry, im not really familiar with modding in minecraft.

I think he just meant texturepack… nice work by the way!

1 Like

Yeah, I know what he meant. Regardless, keep up the good work like always.

Keep up the good work!
Also, shouldn’t this be in the #not-thrive catagory?

That depends on if this counts as “For when your love for Thrive has brought something into the world” or not. I’m not sure myself. I think this is fine to have here. Not much going on in the creative categories otherwise.

My opinion has changed, and 32x32 isnt working for me, ive decided to switch over to a 16x16 texturepack:

here are the current things ive done so far:

Imgur

4 Likes

Hey there, mind if I steal this thread? I was messing around a skin maker and found a simplified texture pack maker, so I thought, why not make a few skins? Then I realised you did so too! So, here are my skins:

Textures
Entities

I put screenshots to emphasise the changes

23%20PM 42%20PM 04%20PM 37%20PM 21%20PM

Items

These will have to be zoomed in to see better, since they are only 32 pixels big
diamond_sword
experience_bottle
gold_sword
iron_sword
rotten_flesh
stone_sword
wood_sword

They’re mostly just variations of Vanilla, since I’m not skillful or creative enough to make my own designs.

2 Likes

Cool i like the bloody aesthetic on the zombie apparently the zombie pigmen’s green bits were actually blood but were changed because of an ESRB rating

1 Like

Thanks. If you’re interested, I have a few more textures I can post.

EDIT: Too slow, I’m posting them anyways!

![2020-01-22_16.43.57|690x431, 50%]

2 Likes