Making a minecraft texturepack!

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #1

after this little comment

My interest was peaked! and ive decided to try to make a minecraft texturepack once more!

This texture pack is going to be 32x32, and im not really sure on the style of it. im going for a fantastical feel as of now, but it may change after a while!

currently ive only designed 5 teirs of swords.
Wooden, stone, iron, gold, and diamond.

I will try to design some more things like more blocks and more items but as of now here is all i’ve done.

Imgur

ill try to make weekly updates. so feel free to check on it occasionally if you’re interested. after certain points ill post some screenshots showing it in game.

7 Likes
(Xeno) #2

Put in a cool

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(OrganismOverlord) #3

Nice

could you make a mod for Mincecraft where it’s replaced with Thrive concept art

2 Likes
(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #4

Sorry, im not really familiar with modding in minecraft.

(𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝) #5

I think he just meant texturepack… nice work by the way!

1 Like
(OrganismOverlord) #6

Yeah, I know what he meant. Regardless, keep up the good work like always.

(Space Potato) #7

Keep up the good work!
Also, shouldn’t this be in the #not-thrive catagory?

That depends on if this counts as “For when your love for Thrive has brought something into the world” or not. I’m not sure myself. I think this is fine to have here. Not much going on in the creative categories otherwise.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #9

My opinion has changed, and 32x32 isnt working for me, ive decided to switch over to a 16x16 texturepack:

here are the current things ive done so far:

Imgur

2 Likes