I updated the mod installer tool to 1.4.2, now the new list of features is:
- Create, manage, re-install backups
- Generate and install mods
- Mod and backup store
- Cross-mod compatibility
- Cerium scripting to make mod install simpler
- One-file mods for mods that only modify scripts
- Extensive logging and options to make the logs more readable
- MIT License, open source, view the source here: https://github.com/Productive2/ThriveModInstallerSource
- Better installer
Download here: https://github.com/Productive2/Thrive-Mod-Installer/releases
How to setup?
Get the latest release and install.
Find your thrive install path (for me: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Revolutionary-Games\Launcher\Installed\Thrive-0.4.0.2-WINDOWS-64bit\Thrive-0.4.0.2-WINDOWS-64bit), make sure it’s the inner one (the one that directly contains bin), and insert it into the “Thrive path” textbox (the upper one).
This path is your “install path”.
Enter the path that you would like Thrive Mod Installer to save the files to. It’s recommended that it’s either an empty folder or one that doesn’t exist. (for me: C:\Users\username\Documents\ThriveMods)
This path is your “files path”.
When confronted with warnings, read it carefully to make sure that the path is correct, then press Yes to confirm.
The rest should hopefully come to you naturally.
If you want your mod added to the mod store, check out the corresponding change in the wiki.
Have a nice day,