Modded Minecraft SMP Server

Chest cavity mod

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think that might interfere with the lifesteal mod. I’ll find out later.

why not some tinkers construct? thats a really good mod

1 Like

I’ll have to look it up, but maybe.

I’d recommend Infernal Expansion, as well as maybe Wyrmroost

IE is a relatively small Nether expansion, and Vanilla+, while Wyrmroost is a mod with tameable dragons of various kinds. (Idk if Wyrmroost has updated though - they were having problems getting coders last time I checked)

3 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: General Minecraft Talk

Alright so who’s up for a modded 1.19.3 Java server 2-3 months from now?

2 Likes

What mods?

Ad Astra, Terralith, Alex’s mobs, Life steal, serene seasons, more player animations, and each of their dependencies.

IDK the full list, but I’ll get it up on its own thread when I can set up the server.

2 Likes

Good idea, however to also add a thrive theme we would need to have a bacteria mod of sorts

Maybe the realistic genetics mod.

add the chest cavity mod:

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/chest-cavity-forge-port

1 Like

I’ll try to remember for when I can change the mod list, likely the same time I will be able to set up the server. I should make a mod suggestion thread.

…origins mod and like…that one origins mod that adds like 100 origins

Oh no, I wonder how that will mesh with ad astra. Especially with the underwater origins.

add the Create mod.

1 Like

I’ll look, it should be updated by then.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Minecraft Talk

create, sophisticated backpacks, create aeronautics(if it is out by then), all of the official addons for create: simulated(once they are out), create: enchantment industry, create: slice & dice, farmer’s delight, nethers delight, create: broken bad, Create: crafts and additions. all of these are essential for a legendary minecraft SMP.

3 Likes

So any ideas for names?