New Thrive Universe/Blender Project

Hello fellow humans!

I am rebooting this from the old forum, but I will be recounting votes, sorry Mr Ionax…

I wanted to contribute to the imagination of this forum but I want to do something really different this time. Instead of creating my own creatures, I will make a full 3D model of every creature that is in the Thrive Universe! Now, I have to make sure that I also add something. Think of it like the Marvel cinematic universe, the base material is very present and recognisable, but I might add my own spin on it.

Vote below on which Thrive Universe™ creature I should do first!

• Aktarian
  • Atrijan
  • Giree
  • Hyvra
  • Ionax
  • Rag’Kor
  • Tireeie
  • Trionites

0 voters

1 Like

Huzzah!
And the majority of the votes go to…

Trionites!

Alright, I shall prepare to ‘3D-enise’ this unlucky TU creature!
Stay tuned for updates!

1 Like

hmmm…

1 Like

I don’t understand. What do you mean by this?

2 Likes

The Trionites are the species of that dude who does 3D modeling (Minegamer). You might be in for some competition…

Quantum is clearly superior, do not underestimate his ability

2 Likes

Oi, you guys voted which creature I should do, and I’m doing it!

2 Likes

You go, you strong, independent crab!

2 Likes

Update 1

Sorry about the lack of activity, but here is the first rendition of the Trionite (Crabinated)! It is just the untextured model, and it is by no means complete, but here we go! Stay tuned for the next update!

8 Likes

I gotta say Quantum, that you have quite improved since your last Trionite model!:+1:

1 Like

Thats looks really cool! Sorry I didnt see this earlier.

Soon some of the Thrive Universe races will be furnished with 3D models.

1 Like

I wonder how hard it would be for Skomuus to be in a 3D model :thinking:

hey crab two things, first I love the new profile pic you have lol and how do you make your models not awkward like behind the legs and crap when ever I try theres always a cluster there
also when your done with this guy could you try doing the warden from Novis

you can also take away the spikes on his bicep if you like as I think I when a little overboard lol

1 Like

Update 2

Welcome back to the Thrive Cinematic Universe! This is the next stage of my model, with texture! There is still some way to go, with further detail needed, rigging, more finalised textures, and just general tweaking. Stay posted for more!

5 Likes

Remember to make the muscles more defined. It looks pretty flat right now.

Did MineGamer join the new forum?

I believe so.

Yes, but he doesn’t go by the alias “minegamer” anymore

He goes by the alias “That Dude”

1 Like

@That_Dude are you minegamer?

Yep (now never mention that name again, the joke has gone further than it was supposed to)

it looks pretty nice, but there are a few problems

back when i made the original trontie model, i fucked up on the skin texture and made it look rough and stuff. their skin is supposed to be smooth. but you can totally blame that on me because you had to go off my old and crappy model

second of all, the back leg seems a tad bit stumpy and weird

third of all, the facial structure is a bit off

and finally, a trionite with a necc is a sinful trionite

biological inaccuracies aside, the model looks pretty damn good, keep it up my dude :ok_hand:

2 Likes