Oh Hi I'm back

Yes, it has been awhile, I believe. I’m usually on the forums most of the time, but i’ve recently been slacking on the whole Thrive Universe thing, and I would like to talk about some things. I’ve been having blocks and boundaries in my creativity, often getting in the way of my personal life. I couldnt come up with an orginial idea, and school was starting back so I had to prepare for that.

Lately i’ve been thinking about the terribe Sea’a89 days, where I would past unoriginal garbage onto the Thrive Wiki, causing it to mold. Nowadays, I look back and don’t want them there. Other times, I just see a reminder of what not to do.

People have noticed that I change my profile picture a lot, and there is a reason for this. I could never find a true picture, name, or whatever that fit with who I was as a person. The one I have now is okay, and I will be sticking with it.

Overall, I just wish to be a part of the Thrive team and the Thrive Universe again. I hope this didnt sound too dramatic, since I wasnt aiming for that.

With Best Regards, RoboRomb

hi back, im quantumcrab

3 Likes

Who are you?

He’s RoboRomb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a more serious note: He used to be more active on the older forums

Yes, I was more active.

But, I have returned, and I have some cool ideas up my sleevies.

2 Likes