Olnaria | Evolution Game

Ok so lets go
Piscis capillum evolve sexual reproduction, which makes them evolve features faster and easily (hope this game simulates this).
They can do both sexual and assexual reproductions, and they are hermaphrodites

Aqua fragalia does the thing, i wanted in my first round. I liked your variant and it will stay so. New name - aqua vaccinium

some foliis maris becomes longer and taller, about 1m, and they live close to land. this create a new species called alga maris

This is what I planned to happen, it would be interesting seeing civilizations in Olnaria, maybe even going to space! (Yeah all of that is part of my plan)

1 Like

just a question: are the plants(or algae) in this game vascular? And I don’t know if they can live on land too, or just water :thinking:

They mustn’t have a possibility to live on land. Firstly: they’ll be changed, then, maybe, they’ll can live on land. Secondly: why do they must live on land independently?
More then, the live, i suppose, possible even with only unicellular algae.

No problem i said because it wasnt very clear if they could live in land, water or both

Ich mache eine Runde auf Deutsch, weil warum nicht (ok i won’t because i don’t know german and google translate gives me nightmares when i try to translate something. Also i wanted it to be in Latin but it was worse so i made it in german And it isn’t good either)

Turn 3 - The old species are dissapearing, being replaced by other better adapted species.

Species
Primum colletis

The Primum colletis population has stopped increasing, and if this continues the Primum colletis are going to become extinct.

Alta colletis

The big size and area helps Alta colletis population increase, but some species are becoming better at survival, Alta colletis may go extinct eventually, or it may outlive these other species

Aqua fragallia

It’s high area helps Aqua fragallia get more resources, thus increasing it’s population.

Aqua vaccinium

It’s high area and interconnection with other members of it’s species helps Aqua vaccinium get more resources. (This may become the first plant on land)

Foliis malis

Alga maris makes it harder for Foliis malis to get resources. it’s population stops growing

Alga maris

It’s many leaves and big size help Alga maris get more resources.

Piscis tralucidus

The competition with capillum makes it’s population and spread decrease.

Piscis tralucidus sessilia

It’s ability to stay on river beds and it’s small size helps this species get more resources from rivers (This may become the first animal on land)

Piscis capillum

The competition with tralucidus makes it’s population and spread increase. The new way of reproduction makes Piscis capillum evolution faster (You can make bigger changes i guess).

Evolution Tree (It’s looking better every turn!)

Also a broken map that breaks even more every turn

Not as useless but still useless

I thought of making disasters a thing, but i don’t have a list of disasters for this (I do but i want to improve it), so if you want to tell me a disaster you would like to see then please tell me.
@LordLovat @TeaKing @Gotor
Latin is good

some alta colleti become parasitic and exploit bigger plants, their photosynthetic abilities are almost lost, their color now is greenish white.

also here is something for you:

“uhh, hello, my name is K-Kodo, i’m a paleontologist studying ancient biota, this my, uhh, first tape, and curently i’ve, uhh, found quite a big amount of fossils from various species dating back hundreds of millions of years ago, from what i gathered, they hint to the start of a, uhh, biological diversification of life, im deciding to name this diversification the Kovodian explosion, and the period which this explosion is set in the Kovodian, so, uhh, this is the end of my tape, so, uhh, bye i guess…”

1 Like

A group of Piscis capillum evolves a larvae stage that is sessile style, whick means the larvae are like the Piscis translucidus sessilia, but just when they are in growing. (Piscis capillum scaena)
AND
They (capillum scaena) evolve a very primitive extracelular digestion to eat some plants

ok i liked this (A lot), and now i want to make a timeline like this one

Probably won’t but still, at least i wanted to

Wow someone actually read it

1 Like

For events, i suggest add a meteorite falling. Maybe even with some levels of consequences. 1 level - local. Small meteorite felt into water and destroyed your favourite glade. 2 level - regional. Small meteorite felt into the ground and caused volcano erupts. The sun lowered permeability, less algae and nutrients too. 3 level - global. Big meteorite slammed into ground and woke up most of volcanoes. Mass extinct…
Next event: supernova explosion. For simplicity, i’ll do 3 levels again. 1 level - weak explosion. Supernoxva explosed millions of years ago and now we can see it. Weak radiation stimulate bigger and better evolutions. 2 level - powerful explosion. Supernova explored somewhere in radius thousands of light years and now, big portion of radiation kills many of creatures, others mutate. And 3 - strongest explosion. I think, we mustn’t use it more than 1 time, if you want, i’ll explain why. Star explored somewhere near (of course with SPACE standarts)) and, caused mass extincts.
Sooner or later, plants will die and decompose. And it is in water. At decomposition appear much substanses, in big volume can kill. Or cause a chemical burn. Very big problem from Ordovician to Carbon periods. I hope, that factor can be analogue of the mass extinct (on shallow)
Sorry, from Devon period. And basic “toxin” - hydrogen sulphide. In water it becomes hydrosulphite acid. Weak, but to chemical burns enough.
New suggestion.
Aliems. Accompanies with meteorite, preferably 1 level.
In meteorite, arriving from deep space, were spores. Everything after this you can think up with yourself, because nobody know, what is saving space. Maybe some parasites, new lifeform or a clone of bacteria, living on Kakhit even now. Everything in your hands.
Every normal suggestions from Kakhit games, mostly weren’t used.

1 Like

Some populations of Picsis Capillium start to move horizontally.
Firsts populations move as snake, develop taller tail part of body. They got the tail, fins start to disappear. Appeared gills and circulatory system, described later. Named as picsis cauda
47618e15-fd32-4395-8698-cd408f4f8967
Second populations use their fins, and, with time, survived the creatures with 4 fins (from one), looking like children hairbrush, and, if you will agree, they turned for 90°. Again gills and blood. Name: picsis natator
47618e15-fd32-4395-8698-cd408f4f8967 (1)
Third populations ate from the bottom. With time, they went in deep sea, where is snowing with corpses (if you don’t understand, seek it in Google snow underwater, there will be answers). Again goes separation.
Populations, stayed active, start to develop respiratory and circulatory systems. Small gills are on back and abdomen (belly), give oxygen to the big vessel, with rarel small vessels, and having the form of the united ovals. Places thinner are circled with muscles, performing the role of hurts. More then, their fins look like paws (3 pairs). They are moved thanks to tricky system, using circulatory system. Big branches of main vessel, are filled and representing a support like bones. If you don’t understand, i’ll do a picture.
Name fleshheater
476 18e15-fd32-4395-8698-cd408f4f8967 (2)
3604636e-dbd0-4ba5-96e3-9abfb0792762
First stadium - blood goes into the branch, paw can be used. Second stadium - blood goes in other branch (they have klapans), leg is retracted.
Next population went further, and, simply attached to the bottom. They have small suction Cup with hooks, helping to attach in place, where was front. At tail part, it developed hole, leading into the cavity, where nutrients are absorbed(and through that hole output too🤢(even more nastily, even sex cells are let out from it)). After the walls is adipose tissue through that passes water and nutrients to the far cells. Fins disappear, appeared small tentacles, helping to catch the snow. You can stop with this, but, if you again agree, they became more, and look like vase. Sexual cells have 4 genders(XXX, XX, XY, YY). There are true males (XXX and XX) and true females(XY and YY). Sexual cells of 1 type can’t form a zygote. Young is swimming as plankton in upper layers of the sea. There tentacles got a form like fern’s leaves (against currents). Name: peniculus imo
47618e15-fd32-4395-8698-cd408f4f8967 (4)
right - one tentacle, i was lazy to edit every of them
Now, i hope, i did everything. Wow, i admire myself. So much text on other language for me. Wow
P.S. Were changed: names, Peniculus imo

1 Like

That’s what I was talking about!

I’ll edit some things later

If you could do it then please do. Also one for how the species look would be very helpful.

Yeah that’s fine

I fear, i’ll can do it through 11 hours. I need sleep and do my homework. Can you wait half of day for it?

By the fifth reading of this i noticed the description of it was a lot like what Biblaridion did in the Tentaclostomes, i’m still not sure if it’s that but it sounds a lot like it. (Well not sounds because it’s text)

You catch me, agree. I took an idea of his tentaclostomes and their ancestors. Yes, but something is mine. Sexual cells and adipose tissue are mine, and i used his ideas here. But they were modified. Did anybody think about underwater snow before? No, but nature always yes. I hope, it isn’t plagiarism and we can create that creatures here

I also knew about the underwater snow, I think in this channel (Kurzgesagt): https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt