One-sentence story building

Emotional dAMGAGE??!?!?!?.

1 Like

Emotional damage???

Emotional damage.

NSS:

Willow and Lipomovit, this is one sentence story building not one paragraph story building

1 Like

NSS: it is one sentence though, there were no periods or punctuations in there.

NSS: i see 2 periods. thus meaning multiple sentences.

NSS: where

NSS: Not using correct punctuation doesn’t make it a single sentence.

1 Like

Nss: ^^

also if there wasn’t any periods it would be an improper sentence, or a run on sentence. not a regular sentence.

NSS: sentence: a group of words, usually containing a subject and a verb, expressing a statement, question, instruction, or exclamation, and, when written, starting with a capital letter and ending with a period or other mark.
yes it does

fixed it. i replaced the period with something that indicates a pause instead of a stop

NSS: No it doesn’t, the definition assumes the use of correct punctuations which you did not do.

NSS: I’m back! Uhhhh… .What happened?
Oops. I didnt notice.

NSS: Everyone has been using NSS lol

NSS
Okay… Let’s just move on past the fact that willow’s sentence wasn’t a sentence, however, I have a couple of things to say.

@willow, or anyone else on that matter, please, don’t make overpacked sentences, like this one:[1]. Such things aren’t really single sentences. The point of the game kind of is to make a story from rather normally sized sentences, each said by different participants.

@Lipovomit the dialog format you’re currently using could be seen as violating the rule 1. However, you can’t really be blamed do to the shocking lack of rule(s) on dialogs caused by gross negligence and oversight on my side. New rule(s) will be added soon.

1. the moss worms start to tunnel up because they hear seismic activity and some of them electrocute themselves by eating through too many pipes and allowing too many free electrons to build up in their brain bacteria(their brains are endosymbiotic electrotrophic bacteria evolved from mitochondria that had conductive membranes and later started stripping electrons from the glucose they took in)
    the ancestral moss started flowering due to the cracked pipes allowing room temperature water to enter the concrete that it was growing in in level one and it started to do the same thing it did in level 0 but this time it made straw pili from the wall material to suck out the insides(except for the void part) of the kirbys and they are spring loaded so they can puncture even the metal coated kirbys
    and a kirby made a ladder from level 0 of the backrooms to level 1 and found out that the wall spikes from the moss don’t clip through the noclip areas so they can be used to anchor ladders if you don’t get stabbed, this kirby defends the moss with spikes it finds from the other kirbys because the moss gives it food and water in the form of spherical blobs that carry the spores to protect them and let them grow before making them produce their own food. ↩︎

NSS: I’m still sorry. I shouldn’t have done what i did.

Then, Mikhail woke up.

Well he was Mikhail Tal the chess master, and he was ready to bring back the USSR for some reason.

Unfortunately, this is real life and his dream was crushed immediately as he thought rationally

NSS: i am not sure if i want to participate, seeing as i nearly ruined it last time.

NSS: you can try not to ruin it this time
I think it’s just a simple game so don’t make a big deal out of it