One-sentence story building

We build a story using one sentence per reply/comment. An example:

Person 1: Mark was lying on the floor.
Person 2: He didn’t knew why.
Person 1: He got up and looked around.
Person 3: – “What am I doing in Jack’s room?”

Additional rules (You have to read them before you start):

1. You can’t say two sentences in one reply.*
    1.1. *When you make a statement said by a caracter in the story, you can use up to five sentences.

2. You have to end a sentence using at least one of those symbols: . ! ? , ; :
    The reason behind it is that if you don’t, stuff might get confusing.

3. You can’t say two or more replies in a row. E.g.:

Person 1: Mark was running through a forest.
    Person 1: He knew it was comming.

Your sentences have to be separated by at least one other sentence. E.g.:

Person 1: Mark was running through a forest.
    Person 2: He knew they were chasing him.
    Person 1: They, or rather it.

4. When you end your sentence with “,”, it’s qualified as an “unfinished sentence” and the next person has to finish it. The same thing goes for “;” and “:”.

5. When you make a monologue / dialogue, you can have up to 4 statements in one reply. A statement said by one of the caracters can have up to 5 sentences. You have to start a statement with either – " or – '. If you don’t end it with [./!/?]" / [./!/?]', then the next person has to finish it.

6. Don’t start another story (when there is one). There can be only one story is this thread.

7. When you want to say something other than a sentence, you have to start it with “(Not a story sentence)”. You can also use “(NSS)”, “NSS”, “(NaSS)” and “NaSS”.

8. Necroposting is allowed as long as it brings anything to the story. No necroshitposting.

9. Do not start a story related in any way to the Mark and his expieriences form the examples. And don’t do something like making a story about Jack. Come up with something original.

10. Do NOT make wars with each other. Don’t target each others story points* excessively. Don’t forcibly incorporate them* into everything. It’s annoying for the people who just want to push the story forward.
    10.1. *Characters, areas, etc.

If there’s anything unclear about these rules, please, tell me.

“Amongus”

(NaSS)
whos mark and whos jack?

NSS

They are people I created for the examples. They don’t hold any significance. I just didn’t want anyone continuing anything from the examples.

NSS
Is this the story’s title or a part of a dialogue?
If it’s the latter then it should to be:
– “Amongus”

NSS
Okay, Let’s assume that “Amongus” was a part of a dialogue.
EDIT: NEVERMIND

(NSS) I’m gonna start

800 million years ago, a meteorite made of amirite struck the planet.

“Eat dirt it said”

, but not out of malice, for amirite had the power to accelerate evolution, amongst other oddities.

Then the planet said “Actually you’re the one that’s going to eat dirt.”

Then, as the mereorite sank into the sand, its energy was imbued into the very ground.

(Nss) Love our contrasting energies here

Due to all the Amirite, it was violently vibrating on it’s way to the planet’s core, pieces of it braking, causing great disturbances all over the planet’s surface.

Influenzed by their planet’s energy, some single-celled organisms came together into colonies, and became the first plants and animals.

NSS
I have to go to sleep now. It’s 01:50 a.m. in my time zone.

Their home star then went supernovae, luckily, the planet did not get destroyed and now is an extremely cold rouge planet.

(NSS) Get your deserved rest

For the next age or two, multicellular life continued to evolve without the warm embrace or plentiful resource of sunlight, but amirite’s energy supplied their early food chain, at least until forming an orbit around a less deadly star.

Multicellular life then advanced a bit, supporting macroscopic creatures that were somewhat complex compared to their predecessors.

Several more ages passed, the tree of life grew wider and wider, and some creatures became more and more complex, until at last, one species achieved sapience.

(NSSs) This better not take a straight down turn.

Due to a rouge moon hitting the planet, the sapient species was driven to near extinction.

The stragglers, though already much more adaptable than their coexistants, took it as the gods proving that they needed much more than tools made from sticks and stones to survive.