Out of Context

image

Wasnโ€™t this a popular meme-ish saying back in the day?

1 Like

1 Like

I am pretty sure that is IN context

1 Like

I think I removed the context.

1 Like

Yeah that seems more like it

Too bad zenzone is gone from here now as it appearsโ€ฆ

1 Like

Oh, I know where this is fromโ€ฆ
March 9 does not exist.

1 Like

I know, which is why it is completely out of context.

1 Like

It is the best to not even question the context of the sent image!

1 Like

I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s a joke or not, but Iโ€™ll assume itโ€™s not and shut up.

1 Like

this is weird out of context

2 Likes

Out of context posts should be at least a bit aged btw, not this recent

1 Like

A bit aged eh?

1 Like

Yeah thatโ€™d do
Also do your read these previous forum posts regularly, or just this once to make a point?

1 Like

I donโ€™t usually read much of what happened in the old forum. The only time I ever did read an entire thread there was when I was looking into the history of this one particular forum game (which I really want to remake at some point) because it started on the old forum. The forum game in question: Path of the Wild (Forum Game)

1 Like

It was one of the longest lasting ones right?

1 Like

It had the most rounds of any forum game in the forums, at 295.

1 Like

I am not sure that record will ever be beatenโ€ฆ

1 Like

Did you make this just now or sn-atched it from some old discussion?