Out of Context

There’s a lot of strange discussion here. This thread is for the strangest.

Rule 1: Don’t add context to these out of context posts

3 Likes

Context For Out Of Context!

1. THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

Imgur

https://imgur.com/sGQbZJf

image image

2 Likes

pretty much the entirety of disaster dominoes belongs in this thread.

2 Likes

You saw my wisdom words?

1 Like

2 Likes

KikyGames banned until 3018, it’s not enough.

3 Likes

Guys, have you seen my emojis?

1 Like

@Steve WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO?!?

I sifted through some old posts, and they were being very outright disrespectful during conversations, insulting people and taunting them. It was frequent enough to earn themselves a permanent suspension (although cryogenic technology improvements may mean Kiky might get their account back, but who knows? :wink:)

3 Likes
On which topic did they do that? I know they used some ‘bad’ words from times to times, but I don’t recall them insulting someone since I haven’t seen much of their posts. I only recall to have seen Rednascar saying that he was afraid of being banned, but I don’t know much about anything else.

If you look up far back in the current misc thread, I believe there was an instance with rednascar and Kiky arguing over something, and Kiky would start insulting rednascar calling them stupid (although it’s a vague memory, I might be remembering it wrong). Otherwise, there was a thread where Kiky started taunting RoboRomb by changing his posts when quoting him, but escalated it (that thread was the one where hhyyrylainen decided to permaban KikyGames.

EDIT: Just checked, it goes up to the 1078th (or around that) post. It’s hard to understand, because rednascar edited their posts to cover up their insults and stuff, but usually others pointed it out, so it’s mostly coherent.

What thread are you talking about?

The false quote does remind me something though.

Ah yes, I remember. Sort of. My mind blocked out most of it to avoid long term effects.

5 Likes

Kiky was purposefully taunting others, while rednascar basically kept insulting people ‘on accident’. I actually seriously think he didn’t realise why, for example, calling someone a ‘belgiumtard’ is an insult, ‘even’ if he censored it.

4 Likes

Kiky made my life a living hell whenever I talked about underwater civilizations. He seemed to personally not want it to be possible and seemed to ignore any argument I threw at him (we eventually argued in the DM.

4 Likes
Hey, about the fake quotes from Kikygames, was that in the secret Lounge? I don’t know if it happened there, but I have an intuition that’s where he taunted @RoboRomb with false quotes and I also have a vague memory of me saying that was a fake quote.

Too bad I can’t go to the Lounge for now (I was demoted from Regular, damn).