Out of Context

I suppose I should not ask for contextโ€ฆ

1 Like

Well the cat is out of the bag now

I still have no clue where you got the quote from though.

1 Like

From the current misc thread.

A powerful idea indeed! XD

1 Like

I thought we were done with this rotten discourseโ€ฆ

1 Like

I am fully against catgirl enslavement. They deserve freedom, not slavery. I donโ€™t even care that they do not even exist, I still am fully against slavery. Do not make me declare war on you to free themโ€ฆ Because I will not hesitate to.

1 Like

Also why is BJS being positive towards what AI said out of the sudden?

Is he a dirty clanker sympathizer?

Probably not, but the โ€œsupportโ€ by AI for his Ideas won him over, even if just for a momentโ€ฆ

1 Like


Iโ€™m not giving you any more context on this.

1 Like

image

2 Likes

โ€ฆ What are you talking about???

1 Like

It is not me talking about that

2 Likes

I, too, support freedom for all (except the clankers). Nobody deserves oppression (except the clankers.)

Also can I say Iโ€™d like to date a catgi-

3 Likes

image

1 Like

I donโ€™t know. I thought it was funny that it said I was sharing a โ€œpowerful ideaโ€. Also, before I put the statement on quotes, Gemini claimed that what I said reminded it of the โ€œGrand Inquisitorโ€ from a Russian (or Polish?) novel who said that the majority of people find freedom too heavy to carry.

Well, youโ€™ll be able to, once I [REDACTED].

2 Likes

Speaking of, how far away are you from acquiring the deck of cards yet?

1 Like

It hasnโ€™t even been released yet, but Valve said it will be before summer ends. My guess is that itโ€™s going to be released for preorder before the Autumn Sales (starts October 1st) just like the Steam Machine was before the Summer Sales.

2 Likes

And do you think youโ€™d be able to buy it during these sales?

2 Likes