Out of Context

Why u do dis to me TeaKing
Jk for the context TeaKing was making some cursed jokes in a pm with me and Nover in it

What kind of jokes? Can I see?

they’re immature jokes mostly
they’re very cursed

out_of_context

1 Like

Rick and morty reference? :crazy_face:
edit: lol first time someone puts the -1 emoji react to a post I did
some days ago was the first rage react time

1 Like

1 Like

excuse me what
looks like the king likes star wars

1 Like

The cool is that when my pfp is in full hd in your image, and then exibited in my 4k, it shows a better quality of the colors.
Like, in 4k, its easier to notice the color “gaps” “non-soft transitions” between colors, but in full hd its different. When exibited in 4k again, its better than the original, with the “non-soft transitions” being replaced by “more soft extra pixels transitions”. Its a bit more blurred than the original, so, better! Maybe I use it for my pfp!

1 Like

Edit:

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, I realize that this thread probably wasn’t the best idea. It just encourages people to post images of random portions of conversations that takes up server storage, resulting in mediocre results. Most of these posts are just removing already funny jokes from their respective threads and dumping them here. Its a painful collage of random posts that users can use to increase their own post count. I’m not saying my earlier posts were any funnier, just that this thread hasn’t really gone anywhere.

2 Likes
Quite the coincidence, I was proposing a new addition to the collection (from a PM, though) when you posted this.
1 Like

I mean, you can post it if you want, I was just reminding people to try and make each post actually funny, not just “hey look at this post it makes no sense without context”. Well of course, that’s how context works

4 Likes

That’s pure truth. This thread went from funny to postfarming / low quality non-funny random things.
People should start doing it better seeing as far as it has come

2 Likes

I am here to revive this dead thread!

8 Likes

I’m simultaneously amused and angry, for you stole a necro but the post was still funny.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread