Pangea Reformation (Forum Game)

@GodOfKnowledge I gave my +5 a new assigned thingy in my vote

1 Like

Guys,I just noticed something…

Next round I will be an undead and have flaming fur, I have the skill fire paws whoch make me able to leave a trail of fire where I run…

I am ghost rider!

2 Likes

@PositiveTower and @Centarian I need your vote, it doesn’t really matter that much, since it’s the wave, but I would like to have It.

@GodOfKnowledge what prompts you used for wombo images (like mine one)?

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly, but it was the Gold style with Monster Lizard Large Glistening Figure

@everyone Imma starts round 10 now, anyone with a 10 roll will instantly die.

Sneak Peek

Well, I had Rolls lower than 10 for last 5 rounds, so i hope karma will give me 10+ this round.

1 Like

Alright, I was camping and have no idea what is going on.

2 Likes

Round 10

“Total Anihallation”

The Wave
Clawed Centipede

Profile - Centarian - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Survive the wave, fal(1)

Biomass - 1
Sp - 1

You are reborn, only to be trampled upon by a stampede of bloodied creatures,

You are dead,

Stats

[Species - Clawed Centipede (Dead)
Level- 1

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 1
Will- 4 (+3)

HP- 15 (15)
MP- 0

Skill- Claw Usage Lv.1, Reminiscence Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +0, Carapace +0, Mandibles +0, Nerves +0

Biomass - 1

Skill points - 1]

Skill Point Shop

Skill points can be used to enhance or gain new skills-
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Claw Snap
1Sp- Dig
3Sp - Exoskeleton Usage

Twin-Tailed Bird

Profile - TwilightWings21 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Vote: Command the Iron Rhinos into being a part of our group, and any other strong creatures awoken by the rock nuke. then train our entire group. Evolve those who can evolve (other than me) and while training gathers biomass. Be nomadic for now., fal (7)

Biomass - 0
Sp - 3
You thought that this life would be different, not dragged out.

9<11

There is no pity in this world, the stampede of horrendous monsters plows through the forest, the large bat creatures devour you bit by bit,

You are not dead, but UNDEAD

Arise

Stats

[Species - Twin-Tailed Bird (Dead)
Level- 5

Might- 3
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 6
Will- 4 (+1)

HP- 15
MP- 0

Skill- Beak Enhancement Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.3, Stealth Lv.4, Command Lv.1, Mana Mach Lv.2

Mutations- Legs +3, Talons+2,Cloaking Feathers +5, Command Beak +5, Stomach +2

Biomass - 17
Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Cooperation (Acquired)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Talon Grab (Bought)
3Sp - Flight (Acquired)
5SP - Mana Mach (Acquired)

Allies

Sky Rat Lv.5 (Dead)

Lightning Chimp Lv.4 (Survived)

Sky Rat Lv.4 (Survived)

Flaming Sky Rat (Survived, looking for you)

Undead Wolf Dragon (fralegend) Lv.1 (Leader)

Midnight Possum Lv.5 (Survived, looking for you)

Honey Badger Lv.4 (Dead)

… Rest are Dead

Evolve

Note that evolution with all +5 will gain 150% stat growth.

Twin-Tailed Brid Adult (Common) - Larger and stronger, a well-rounded increase in stats, may diminish evolution paths in the future.

Tri-Tailed Bird Infant (Common+) - The larger and stronger breed of the twin-tailed bird, can have three magic affinities, and a +1 mana organ of the user’s choice.

Wind Falcon Infant (Rare) - The leader of the battlefield, with a wingspan rivaling that of a small biplane, these beasts of the sky are feared by monsters and adventurers alike. +1 organ of any choice (Can be anything, like a mana sensor, or even another brain.)

Undead Commanding Falcon (Rare++) - Destroyer of the living, you are the grim reaper.

Undead Wolf Dragon

Profile - fralegend015 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- ponder about the nature of fire, especially how it needs fuel to burn… I wonder: what happens if you use a soul to fuel it? Succ(17)

Biomass - 19
Sp - 3

You invest your biomass, Your fur starts to burn a bright fiery orange

You feel it is time to evolve,

[Evolving into, Infant Undead Wolf Dragon]

Your eye burns with a light blue flame, you feel different as if you can command this flame, different from the normal flames. You look around, where are your comrades…

You look to find the mutilated corpse of the leader.

ARISE

Stats

[Species - Undead Wolf Dragon (Infant)
Level- 5

Might- 15
Toughness - 10
Cunning- 5
Will- 10

HP- 10
MP- 50

Skill- Tail Usage Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.4, Stealth Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Fire Paws Lv.4, Soul Flame Lv.1, Undead Command Lv.1, Tail whip Lv.1

Mutations-Fast Legs +5, Claws +2, Flaming Fur +5, Jaw +2, Tail +4

Biomass - 0

Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tail Whip (Bought)
3Sp - Fire Paws (Bought)

Hive Queen

Profile - doomlightning - Thrive Community Forum
+3 workers, Fal 8

A large howl resounds through the night, The wave has started, you gather your children and bury yourself in a cave, this cave had residents and they attacked you.

You are dead

each worker 002 will give 3 biomass/round.

Worker Design 002 costs 2 Biomass each.

Biomass- 7 (You cant use biomass to upgrade workers, I cant keep track of them all, lol, use your stat points)
Sp - 2

Stats

[Species - Hive Queen (infant)
Level- 3

Might- 2
Toughness - 1
Cunning- 5
Will- 5

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Brood Designer Lv.3, Teach Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Stealth Lv.4, Stinger Usage Lv.3

Max stat points- 15

Mutations- Legs +1, Claws +1, Carapace +1, Proboscus +1, Brood Maker+4

Biomass - 3

Skill points - 2

Worker Design 002

Species - Hive Worker 002

Might- 4
Toughness - 4
Cunning- 2
Will- 2

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skills- Stinger Usage (-1 stat point)
Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +1, Carapace +0, Proboscus +0, Wings +1 (Each costs biomass, biomass = stat points)

Max stat points 15

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Teach (Bought)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Stinger Usage (Bought)

Spine Lizard

Profile - aah31415 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Together with my children, prepare for the wave of enemies., Succ(10)

Biomass - 13
Sp - 0

You seal the cave and reinforce it with some boulders, good thing you stocked up on biomass because this will be a long month. You children also meditate upon the cycle of water. Some even start to duel each other, you have made a pseudo-language for your kind, your children are close to evolving, so you teach them the long-term benefits, and your first son has gone into seclusion to advance his spine usage skill. You barely miss the wave.

You Survived

Stats

[Species - Spine Lizard (Hatchling)
Level- 5

Might- 3
Toughness - 7
Cunning- 2
Will- 5 (+3)

HP- 45
MP- 0

Skill- Advanced Spine Usage Lv.4, Reminiscence Lv.3, Water Control Lv.3, Wall Grip Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Spine Shot Lv.2, Stealth Lv.5 (needs Enlightenment), Teach Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Meditate Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment)

Mutations- Legs +4, Claws +3, Scales +3, Jaw +4, Spines+3

Biomass - 2

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Wall Grip (Bought)
1SP - Teach (Acquired)
2Sp - Meditate (Acquired)
3Sp - Spine Shot (Acquired)

Evolve

You may wait and max out your biomass upgrades for 150% stat growth,

Spine Lizard (Adult) (Common) - Larger and stronger, adult version of you. +1 skeleton

Spike Lizard (Infant) (Common) - A more refined breed of spine lizard, superior in every way, +1 effect for spines, (Ex. +1 Poison Spines)

Aquatic Spike Lizard (Rare) - Gained by overcoming your instincts, and going into the water. Superior breed and adapt to water combat. +1 gill organ.

Adult Water Bending Spike Lizard (Rare) - Gained by having enlightenment of the waters cycle, able to manipulate water to a certain extent. +1 water mana organ

Adult Enlightened Spike Lizard (Rare +) - You have enlightened yourself on the ways of the cycle, though only slightly. May only the most enlightened walk this path. +1 Mana Organ, +1 Meditation Cortex.

Ant Hatchling

Profile - Null - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Start hunting down the buff otter, Succ(18)

Biomass - 10
Sp - 0

Click

you dig yourself out of the rubble, only to see the mass destruction caused by the otters, your entire colony has been slaughtered, even the queen.

You will exterminate them.

A large Midnight possum attacks you, it has been hiding from you.

1<13

Crunch,

you may have survived the wave, but you haven’t survived the dungeon,

you are dead, your species has been wiped out of the first strata.

you will be reincarnated as a queen

Stats

[Species - Ant (Dead)
Level- 5 (may evolve)

Might- 3
Toughness - 2
Cunning- 11 (+6)
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Dig Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Tunnel sense Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Creativity Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Crushing Mandibles Lv.5 (needs enlightenment)

Mutations- Legs +5 (Needs Attribute), Claws +2, Thinking Carapace +5, Mandibles +2, Acid Gland +5

Biomass - 2

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tunnel sense (Bought)
2Sp - Creativity (Bought)
3Sp - Crushing Mandible (Bought)

Buff Otter

Profile - Nigel - Thrive Community Forum
Action-With my otter ‘tribe’, try to find some large creature(s) to consume in order to gain their biomass. succ (18)

Biomass - 20
Sp - 2

You invest your biomass into your fur and legs, you feel that a semi-trucks trailer could be thrown at the now-extinct colony. You start to hunt tyranobors large boar creatures that give lots of biomass, you and the bois set out.

10>1

The tribe of boars is no match for the boi’s artillery power. You practice your aim on the larger ones, making loud booms that scared the wave off.

You have too much biomass.
[You may now evolve]

Stats

[Species - Buff Otter (Infant)
Level- 5

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 2
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 1

Skill- Punch Lv.4 (Active), Reminiscence Lv.3, Launch Lv.4, Fortification Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Mana Flame Lv.1, Ground Manipulation Lv.4
Mutations- Legs +4, Sapient Claws +5, Liquid Repelling Fur +5, Jaw +0, Compounding Skeleton +5

Biomass - 20

Skill points - 2

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Toss (Created)
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Stomp (Active)
2Sp - Fortifications. (Active) (able to use rocks to build fortifications, increasing my defensive ability when I attack basically) (Created)
3Sp - Ram (Active)
5Sp - Mana Flame (Acquired)
5Sp - Ground Manipulation (Given)

Evolution

Be aware that all +5 will gain an additional 150% stat growth multiplier.

Adult Buff otter (Common) - Stronger and larger, the adult version of yourself, +1 Muscle

Infant Swole Otter (Common +) - A better breed of buff otter, stronger and larger, with better future opportunities. +1 Tough Muscle

Infant Strategic Otter (Rare) - With a larger intelligence, they gain an additional strategic cortex for their brain, making abstract thinking and long-term memory storage possible, +1 Strategic Cortex

Infant Apostle Otter (Rare+±) - Being contacted by a god to be their apostle, brings greater benefits than you can imagine, +1 Compounding Muscle, +1 Aiming Cortex, +1 Earth Mana Organ

Lightning Gorilla

Profile - SupaChimp - Thrive Community Forum
Action- use lightning manipulation to create tools and weapons out of lightning, Succ(17)

Biomass - 5
Sp - 5

You ponder in the cave, what is the best use for lightning, the apostles can barely use it because, without mana, they can only bend their existing charge. So you create a pure Lightning Mana weapon, it took a lot of time, an entire month of meditation, and condensation of mana in your hands to create the ultimate mark one weapon, the lightning stick.

The Staff of pure Lightning gave off immense pressure, the Lightning apes cowered in fear of the staff. An attack from this could kill a Titanoboa in a single attack. The crackling of lightning ignites the apostles fighting spirits, and they too start to create small daggers of lightning. A lightning aura fills you as you feel your level up.

Stats

[Species - Lightning Gorilla(Unmature)
Level- 3

Might- 14
Toughness - 12
Cunning- 2
Will- 1

HP- 60
MP- 10

Skill- Lightning Strike Lv.6, Stealth Lv.4, Dodge Lv.3, Lightning manipulation Lv.4, Staff Usage Lv.1

Mutations- Inexhaustible Legs +5, Lightning Claws +5, Fur +2, Springy Jaw +5, Tough Muscles +5, Skeleton +2

Biomass - 5

Skill points - 5

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Dodge (Bought)
3Sp - Lightning Burst (Bought)

Tunnel Worm

Profile - PositiveTower - Thrive Community Forum
Action-Survive the wave, succ (14)

Biomass - 14
Sp - 3

You stayed underground and ate dirt, nothing exciting, but you will survive.

Stats

[Species - Tunnel Worm (infant)
Level-3

Might- 3
Toughness - 6
Cunning- 5
Will- 1

HP- 30
MP- 10

Skill- Dig Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Tunnel Sense Lv.2

Mutations- Stomach +0, Carapace +0, Teeth +0, Brain +0, Earth Mana Organ +0

Biomass - 9

Skill points - 2

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Dodge
2Sp - Bite

@Centarian @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @SupaChimp @doomlightning @Null @Nigel @fralegend015 @PositiveTower

1 Like

I subbed in for you and positive

I became the shadow monarch?!?!

1 Like

Why didnt I get tail whip?

1 Like

not enough Sp

But it costs 1 sp and I have 3

1 Like

so uh wheres the dungeon wave
anyway…
Biomass: Legs +5 → speedy legs +5, Jaw +5. Jaw → Effective Jaw
Vote: Evolve into an infant Apostle Otter (Rare++)

We are so strong that they avoided us

1 Like

Just…us?
wow lol i didnt expect that

is there a difference between rare ++ and rare ++
and if so, which is “rarer”

1 Like

Vote: Go on a big hunt with everyone (go to hunt with everyone of my allies the ones that are alive and the oness that are dead too)! Hunt big prey, for big biomass rewards! For we survive to another day, and even the dead returns animated to sing, dance and hunt with us for our victory!

Biomass: tail +5 > long tail +5(tail whip goes brr) jaws +5 > miasma jaws +5 (basically, the jaws now emit a miasma of death that slowly kills who I bite)

Also, is it just me or does the wombo art of my evolution look like sans undertale?

Also, @TwilightWings21 you unlocked a new evolution

@GodOfKnowledge modified my vote

@GodOfKnowledge my reminiscence skill will bonus isn’t applying?

ok but here me out.
what if i turn my character into a civilization
:thinking:

1 Like