Pangea Reformation (Forum Game)

Yes, they are used in my calculations for the fights, they are in fact

VERY IMPORTANT

don’t neglect them

2 Likes

I have made your suggestions into the round (8)

1 Like

That’s great! I think it makes planning better.

Only @Centarian has yet to vote

1 Like

Wait - Knowledge of my allies other than Frale become ready to evolve could I choose their evolutions? Or no?

(Oof sorry for double post meant to edit)

1 Like

Round 9

“Pre Wave Attack”

Attack of the Nigel
Clawed Centipede

Profile - Centarian - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Get biomass via hole method, succ(1)

Biomass - 1
Sp - 1

You use the hole method to catch h some prey,

4<6

You are dead

Stats

[Species - Clawed Centipede (Dead)
Level- 1

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 1
Will- 4 (+3)

HP- 15 (15)
MP- 0

Skill- Claw Usage Lv.1, Reminiscence Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +0, Carapace +0, Mandibles +0, Nerves +0

Biomass - 1

Skill points - 1]

Skill Point Shop

Skill points can be used to enhance or gain new skills-
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Claw Snap
1Sp- Dig
3Sp - Exoskeleton Usage

Twin-Tailed Bird

Profile - TwilightWings21 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Vote: Find a large tree to call home in the forest, with thick branches to nest and a burrow by the roots for our non-flying companions, fal (1)

Biomass - 17
Sp - 3

You decide not to evolve immediately, a new function was unlocked, the ally function, though, no one else seems to have it…

RUMBLE!

The tree you were planning on making home starts to tremble, and a large stampede of iron rhinos is making their way towards your group, you want to flee but a deep rocking in your soul makes your eyes turn red and battle, luckily you invested your biomass in time.

7 < 20

you use your mana mach skill, which generates mana from speed. new energy fills your body, it doesn’t stay long, for you can’t control it, but it does give some passive boosts.

CRACK!

Your skeleton starts to crack from the G’s then,

BOOM!!

The alpha rhino’s eyes turn red, the impact causing a large chunk of meat from its face to fall off. Tying to do maximum damage, you start to shred its eye, but its eyelids close before you get the chance, unluckily for you, this guy mutated transparent eyelids, making it almost impenetrable.

You use Mana Mach again, relentlessly pounding the creature, and you feel your very consciousness fade away, from reality, from life. You look up at the sky of mana crystals, pulsing with rhythmic beats. A deep resonance wells up within you.

You stop flapping your wings, gliding over the battlefield, away from the noise, the sights, the pain.

Whoosh

The wind underneath you starts to pick up, lifting you higher and higher, your meditative state makes you reflect upon your life…

why…

Why…

WHY!

Memories of your last life infiltrate your mind, devilish rage encompasses your very being, your mind collapses into a deep hatred for all things liking, your eyes bulge as your anger starts to affect your nearby allies, they cower in fear, and your bloodlust fills the battlefield as stampeded crowds die down to submit to your will.

CAWWW!!

Your voice trembles on the battlefield, the ears of your enemies start to flow with blood, your allies are stronger than ever.

You were weak, in this life, you won’t be…

Stats

[Species - Twin-Tailed Bird (Hatchling)
Level- 5

Might- 3
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 6
Will- 4 (+1)

HP- 15
MP- 0

Skill- Beak Enhancement Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.3, Stealth Lv.4, Command Lv.1, Mana Mach Lv.2

Mutations- Legs +3, Talons+2, Feathers +3, Beak +4, Stomach +2

Biomass - 17
Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Cooperation (Acquired)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Talon Grab (Bought)
3Sp - Flight (Acquired)
5SP - Mana Mach (Acquired)

Allies

Sky Rat Lv.5 (Can evolve into Adult Sky Rat)

Lightning Chimp Lv.4

Sky Rat Lv.4

Sky Rat Lv.5 (Can evolve into Flaming Sky Rat)

Wolf Dragon (fralegend) Lv.5

Midnight Possum Lv.5 (Can evolve into Devilish Possum)

Honey Badger Lv.4

… Rest are lv.2-3 of these species, try to get them to lv.2 or they will die at the wave.

Evolve

Note that evolution with all +5 will gain 150% stat growth.

Twin-Tailed Brid Adult (Common) - Larger and stronger, a well-rounded increase in stats, may diminish evolution paths in the future.

Tri-Tailed Bird Infant (Common+) - The larger and stronger breed of the twin-tailed bird, can have three magic affinities, and a +1 mana organ of the user’s choice.

Wind Falcon Infant (Rare) - The leader of the battlefield, with a wingspan rivaling that of a small biplane, these beasts of the sky are feared by monsters and adventurers alike. +1 organ of any choice (Can be anything, like a mana sensor, or even another brain.)

Wolf Dragon

Profile - fralegend015 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- using stealth, go hunt one of those succulent spine lizards, in case the prey notices me, make the distance between me and it, create a circle of fire around it using fire paws, and then barrage it with fire attacks at a distance., Fal(5)

Biomass - 19
Sp - 3

You invest your biomass into mutations, while the pack leader is taking you to the new hideout. Suddenly, a deep trembling occurs, and you fall over, your fast legs quickly react by speeding away from the horde of rhinos,

19>3

You use your fire paws to narrow the rhinos’ escape route, while the leader takes out the alpha. The monsters quickly steer away, but not before they trample each other. Then a deep cry resonates through the battle,

CAWWWW!!!

You feel an omnipotent pressure press you into submitting to the leader, the leader’s eyes glow a dangerous red as all the remaining rhinos submit to him. The leader then proceeds to decapitate the alpha of the rhinos.

You have too much biomass.

Stats

[Species - Wolf Dragon (Infant)
Level- 5

Might- 7
Toughness - 4
Cunning- 1
Will- 5 (+4)

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Tail Usage Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.4, Stealth Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Fire Paws Lv.2

Mutations-Fast Legs +5, Claws +2, Fur +2, Jaw +2, Tail +2

Biomass - 19

Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tail Whip
3Sp - Fire Paws (Bought)

Evolve

be aware that having all +5 will result in a 150% stat growth multiplier,

Wolf Dragon Mature (Common) - larger and stronger, well rounded, adds skeleton biomass upgrade

Fire Wolf Dragon Immature (Common++) - Stronger, makes mana available, adds Fire mana organ upgrade

Water Wolf Dragon Immature (Common++) - Stronger, makes mana available, adds Water mana organ upgrade

Ground Wolf Dragon Immature (Common++) - Stronger, makes mana available, adds Ground mana organ upgrade

Wind Wolf Dragon Immature (Common++) - Stronger, makes mana available, adds Wind mana organ upgrade

Wolf Drake Infant (Rare+) - A rarer, 1 in 10 wolf dragon, enhanced stats and cunning.

Undead Wolf Dragon (Rare++) - A new, never before seen breed of wolf dragon, referenced from an accident in the dungeon.

Hive Queen

Profile - doomlightning - Thrive Community Forum
let the worker find some food and eat them, succ 9

You let the new worker explore for some biomass, and they independently upgrade themself, but they get stuck in a sticky trap,

4<9

Your worker has died.

each worker 002 will give 3 biomass/round.

Worker Design 002 costs 2 Biomass each.

Biomass- 7 (You cant use biomass to upgrade workers, I cant keep track of them all, lol, use your stat points)
Sp - 2

Stats

[Species - Hive Queen (infant)
Level- 3

Might- 2
Toughness - 1
Cunning- 5
Will- 5

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Brood Designer Lv.3, Teach Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Stealth Lv.4, Stinger Usage Lv.3

Max stat points- 15

Mutations- Legs +1, Claws +1, Carapace +1, Proboscus +1, Brood Maker+4

Biomass - 3

Skill points - 2

Worker Design 002

Species - Hive Worker 002

Might- 4
Toughness - 4
Cunning- 2
Will- 2

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skills- Stinger Usage (-1 stat point)
Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +1, Carapace +0, Proboscus +0, Wings +1 (Each costs biomass, biomass = stat points)

Max stat points 15

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Teach (Bought)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Stinger Usage (Bought)

Spine Lizard

Profile - aah31415 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- let the worker find some food and eat them, fal(9)

Biomass - 9
Sp - 0

You meditate upon the system of the water cycle, an invisible energy is present, you just can’t interact with it, the mana lines are ever-present, so focus intensely on them, and find one of your new children has an abundant amount of mana in their body, so you teach him.

A large bear trudges to the river, your son has some odd mutations, it seems that he is more adapted to water than the others, having scale paddles, you let your son fight the bear.

17>14

Your son fights the bear and is able to defeat it, easily. Your son is close to surpassing you… Naaa

Stats

[Species - Spine Lizard (Hatchling)
Level- 5

Might- 3
Toughness - 7
Cunning- 2
Will- 5 (+3)

HP- 45
MP- 0

Skill- Advanced Spine Usage Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.3, Water Control Lv.3, Wall Grip Lv.4, Spine Shot Lv.2, Stealth Lv.5 (needs Enlightenment), Teach Lv.1, Meditate Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +4, Claws +3, Scales +3, Jaw +4, Spines+3

Biomass - 2

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Wall Grip (Bought)
1SP - Teach (Aquired)
2Sp - Meditate (Aquired)
3Sp - Spine Shot (Acquired)

Evolve

You may wait and max out your biomass upgrades for 150% stat growth,

Spine Lizard (Adult) (Common) - Larger and stronger, adult version of you. +1 skeleton

Spike Lizard (Infant) (Common) - A more refined breed of spine lizard, superior in every way, +1 effect for spines, (Ex. +1 Poison Spines)

Aquatic Spike Lizard (Rare) - Gained by overcoming your instincts, and going into the water. Superior breed and adapt to water combat. +1 gill organ.

Water Bending Spine Lizard (Rare) - Gained by having enlightenment of the waters cycle, able to manipulate water to a certain extent. +1 water mana organ

Ant Hatchling

Profile - Null - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Look for something to farm that grows fast and gives a lot of nutrients, Succ(14)

Biomass - 12 (10 per round)
Sp - 0

You feel that you need a complete meal, meat is only half of the Eq… You hurriedly invest your biomass, but your instinct tells you that most of the colony won’t survive tomorrow. Even you might not. You accidentally left some food in a damp room, and a fungus grew out of it, it appears to be very nutritious, but also acidic, so only your species can eat it, luckily cooking it gains even more biomass and extinguishes the acid threat.

The hogs like the shrooms a lot, they seem to have an intoxicating effect on them, because they taste so good. But suddenly, there is an attack, you rush outside the colony, to see many hundreds of rocks pounding your fellow colony members to a pulp. You hurriedly start to dig a tunnel for the queen to escape through. the underground bunker-like passage couldn’t contain the sound of the barrage of rocks, then, quiet.

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

Then darkness…

Stats

[Species - Ant (Hatchling)
Level- 5 (may evolve)

Might- 3
Toughness - 2
Cunning- 11 (+6)
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Dig Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Tunnel sense Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Creativity Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Crushing Mandibles Lv.4

Mutations- Legs +5 (Needs Attribute), Claws +2, Thinking Carapace +5, Mandibles +1, Acid Gland +3

Biomass - 12

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tunnel sense (Bought)
2Sp - Creativity (Bought)
3Sp - Crushing Mandible (Bought)

Evolve

Be aware that you can avoid evolving right away, getting all biomass upgrades to +5 will get you a 150% stat growth boost, permanently.

Ant Adult (Common) - Larger, a common adult, +1 Stomach

Ant Soldier (Common+) - gained after fighting, not rare, but not too common. +1 Eye

Intelligant (Rare+) - Gained after improving dungeon society by a large margin, +1 brain organ, (Can be another motor cortex or just more grey matter)

Buff Otter

Profile - Nigel - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Attack the colony >:), succ (15)

Biomass - 25
Sp - 2

The Raid starts, and you start to launch large boulders at the Colony,

8<14

You attack the colony, their warriors lunge towards your groups, and your lord requests their extermination.

You throw the rocks at the small creatures, your aim is exceptional;, being able to hit them from hundreds of meters away.

AHHHGHH

An Ant bites your arm, the pain infiltrates your being as some start to land acid on you. You tough it out, a deep power resonates within you, as your vision fades a being emerges in a shrowded world of color,

‘My Apostle’

The great being calls you, this is the lord, you immediately show your greatest respect.

‘I see your great potential, Charisma, and leadership, I bestow you with this’

A fundamental power probes your body and starts to change it little by little, your skeleton a little sturdier, and your eyes can see a bit farther.

'HAHAHA! I look forward to seeing you again

‘Apostle’

Your eyes snap open, a feeling of great change is writhing within you,

[Mana 1/1]

You grab a boulder, you feel a trickle of energy strengthening your body when you pick it up, the energy accumulates in your claw, then your arm, then your entire body starts to radiate new energy. The boulder starts to attract more and more earth until it is the size of a large SUV. The weight compresses your body, as your muscles strain to even attempt to toss the large rock. You feel that deep in your soul, a great change is occurring.

[Toss Lv.5 → Launch Lv.1]

You start to instinctually posture differently, allowing more weight to be added, until it is the size of a semi-truck, You Invest all your biomass into your skeleton and select the compounding effect. Your skeleton starts to bend, absorbing the weight and storing the potential energy. When you reach your limit, the entire world seems to stop.

BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

The shockwave Rumbles through the dungeon, waking many ancient creatures.

A legend has been borne

[You may now evolve]

Stats

[Species - Buff Otter (Infant)
Level- 5

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 2
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 1

Skill- Punch Lv.4 (Active), Reminiscence Lv.1, Launch Lv.3, Fortification Lv.4, Mana Flame Lv.1, Ground Manipulation Lv.4
Mutations- Legs +0, Sapient Claws +5, Fur +2, Jaw +0, Compounding Skeleton +5

Biomass - 25

Skill points - 2

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Toss (Created)
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Stomp (Active)
2Sp - Fortifications. (Active) (able to use rocks to build fortifications, increasing my defensive ability when I attack basically) (Created)
3Sp - Ram (Active)
5Sp - Mana Flame (Acquired)
5Sp - Ground Manipulation (Given)

Evolution

Be aware that all +5 will gain an additional 150% stat growth multiplier.

Adult Buff otter (Common) - Stronger and larger, the adult version of yourself, +1 Muscle

Infant Swole Otter (Common +) - A better breed of buff otter, stronger and larger, with better future opportunities. +1 Tough Muscle

Infant Strategic Otter (Rare) - With a larger intelligence, they gain an additional strategic cortex for their brain, making abstract thinking and long-term memory storage possible, +1 Strategic Cortex

Infant Apostle Otter (Rare+±) - Being contacted by a god to be their apostle, brings greater benefits than you can imagine, +1 Compounding Muscle, +1 Aiming Cortex, +1 Earth Mana Organ

Lightning Gorilla

Profile - SupaChimp - Thrive Community Forum
Action- learn lightning bend, fal (9)

Biomass - 28
Sp - 3

You try to bend lightning this time and are able to create a circle of lightning, while not very stable, it is useful. You try to teach your apostles this. They don’t get it at first, but beating them enough made them figure it out.

Then A large rumble came from the planes, and smoke and rock chunks started to fall from the sky,

“OOH! AAH!”

You are barely able to make it to the cave with the others and seal it in time.

Stats

[Species - Lightning Gorilla(Unmature)
Level- 1

Might- 14
Toughness - 12
Cunning- 2
Will- 1

HP- 60
MP- 10

Skill- Lightning Strike Lv.3, Stealth Lv.3, Dodge Lv.2, Lightning manipulation Lv.2

Mutations- Legs +3, Claws +4, Fur +1, Jaw +3, Tough Muscles +5 , Skeleton +0

Biomass - 0

Skill points - 1

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Dodge (Bought)
3Sp - Lightning Burst (Bought)

Tunnel Worm

Profile - PositiveTower - Thrive Community Forum
Action- eat dirt, succ (16)

Biomass - 9
Sp - 2

You ate the dirt, and a lot of it, a low tremble came but you figured that it wasn’t much.

Stats

[Species - Tunnel Worm (infant)
Level-2

Might- 3
Toughness - 6
Cunning- 5
Will- 1

HP- 30
MP- 10

Skill- Dig Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment)

Mutations- Stomach +0, Carapace +0, Teeth +0, Brain +0, Earth Mana Organ +0

Biomass - 9

Skill points - 2

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Dodge
2Sp - Bite

@Centarian @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @SupaChimp @doomlightning @Null @Nigel @fralegend015 @PositiveTower

@Nigel, bro, y u nuke the colony

1 Like

What do you mean with this

1 Like

Also, why didn’t I get a fire controll skill?

1 Like

With the power of the rocc god…i am…
epic otter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Need mana

Evo to get

How do I get it ? . .

1 Like

i kinda needed the biomass
:pleading_face:
:point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

i gave you my attribute last round

1 Like

Biomass: Fur +5, Legs +4
Fur → Liquid-Proof fur
Vote: With my otter ‘tribe’, try to find some large creature(s) to consume in order to gain their biomass.

1 Like

Vote: ponder about the nature of fire, especially how it needs a fuel in order to burn… I wonder: what happens if you use a soul to fuel it?

I will evolve: Undead wolf dragon

Mutations: fur +5 > flaming fur; tails +4:

Sp: buy tail whip; Invent skill: Inspection (allows me to gather information about things)

1 Like

Vote: Command the Iron Rhinos into being a part of our group, and any other strong creatures awoken by the rock nuke. then train our entire group. Evolve those who can evolve (other than me) and while training gather biomass. Be nomadic for now.

Bring Feathers and Beak to +5 using biomass, and bring stomach to +3 (this would use all 17 biomass total (5+4+5+3=17 (that’s how that works right? The biomass I mean)))

For the +5, turn feathers into Cloak Feathers (like invisibility cloak - invisibility or good camo when I want it) and Beak into Command Beak (Boosts my command power and the variety of signals I can give with it)

(Now that I understand how biomass works it might take me a few turns to evolve, but I know what I want to do)

Also, will I get to choose multiple options for my allies evolving or just the one? If it’s just the one that’s cool.

1 Like

vote: use lightning manipulation to create tools and weapons out of lightning
biomass: legs +5, claws +5, jaw +5, fur +2, skeleton +2
legs > inexhaustible legs, claws > lightning claws, jaw > springy jaw
sp: none

1 Like

Action: Together with my children, prepare for the wave of enemies.

1 Like

I will wipe your species out to its last member.
Go build farms or hunt for things for biomass dont screw my whole civilization!
Action: Start hunting down the buff otter
Biomass: +5 Acid Glands, +4 Mandibles, +4 Claws
My species has lvl 5 carapaces and legs, boulders shouldnt have been that effective. It wouldve been more likely we would just get smashed into the ground but not crushed. we would just me temporarily immolized.

1 Like

Biomass - +3 workers
vote: Expand the brood, make more space for future growth

1 Like

roaches IRL have +5 of each, and they still get squashed when a boulder thats actually an explosive hit them at mach 3

1 Like