Path of the Wild (Forum Game)

I know, just kinda sucks a little bit when I need to survive to maturity to be able to respond to the new pressures on my species and I keep being denied. :laughing: Whether that’s just because of the dice or because people get better adapted than me. Doesn’t mean I won’t keep trying though even if I have to abandon this branch of my species. :wink:

Oh, neat, I finally became a real species after two/three extinctions! (if you go extinct plz don’t steal my animal)

Action: Move towards shallower waters for food.

1 Like

I knew moving to the polar waters was a good Idea ! Haha

Action: Eat, mature

Btw is there a discord for this game ?

The RNG Gods truly despise me in this Forum Game lol RIP my Species. Am i going to be put on the waiting list? Or is there still free space? If there is no free space then i’ll wait in the waiting list

try to hide if possible

I feel kinda cheated with my dice given aggentine rolls, but so is evolution. I’m seriously out hunted in my previous niche, deep ocean is my only chance it seems (that and water at night).

Action: Go hunting by the sea bed

TdrAction:try to escape
I thought glistpfht louixi doesn’t have a predator or is it me that @louix heard?

Both of you are bottom feeders, you can’t predate on each other.
As for what could have been the predator, it’s hard to say: Thanostoma aquaprinceps also lives in the deep southern uteenessa ocean, so it is the prime suspect since it’s description indicates that it’s only limitant is lack of buoyancy.
Asteridermus gibbosi is the other predator (all other surviving species are hervibores or filter feeder), however, it is primarly located in the north-western uteenessa ocean and the deep ocean in general, since it can now survive cold it’s niche may include deep polar oceans, but it is not specified.
The only way you could confirm this is if you fall back and either:
1- See bioluminicent spots and then get eaten (means Asteridermus gibbosi)
2- See nothing and get eaten anyways (which means Thanostoma aquaprinceps)

I’m talking about he hearing me get stun by the coral

Oh, that. Well, stealth said that there are a lot of lifeforms that are growing alongside ours, i doubt coral is predating your species in particular but some of them can eat small fishes

Hey @louix what mutations would you have when you mate succesfully?

Ha ,well I would tell you but you told me that you were gonna Hunt me down soooo I think i’ll keep my strategies to myself

Well at least you are older than me and not stuck in coral also why do you need teeth?

To bite into stuff I guess

But you eat microbes

Plant matter, you eat plant matter

Teeth got me closer to my mutation plans

Neither of those two carnivores can actually survive polar water, which is even colder than deep water of temperate and tropical zones. A couple of rounds ago, I actually said that a new predator, related to Trash’s Rostros, evolved to follow you into polar water. This information is also on the Extant Eztan Ecosystems Google doc, available for your perusal.

1 Like

@Soundwave please choose a species to play as u anime girl

Sorry, I forgot to reply but you should choose another species.